Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

A Promo For Smsbag . Com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Promo For Smsbag . Com (1156 Views)

Buy Dangote Cement At A Promo Price Of 1100 Naira Per Bag And A Bag Of Rice / Latest Shoes, Bags, Clothes Etc At A PROMO Price / Special Promo For All Brides To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Promo For Smsbag . Com by gozzilla(m): 1:36am On Oct 13, 2010
First a disclaimer: I am not in any way associated with this site.

I don't know if anyone has used this site for sending bulk sms, but i must confess they seem to be good. It is not just their price that got to me, but just about everything.
They have a good site design (of course they can do better, but that can be said for most nigerian site). Secondly, their price ( i just had to say this) is very competitive. Now but the very thing that impressed me is their sense of business.

They had this facebook thing during the period of the independence celebration, where you could log in to facebook and use their app to send free sms. They also have this great promotion of offering you 5 free sms. Other sms sites offer you one, at best 3, but they pushed it to five. Their customer care is top notch. Most Nigerian business have or use internet in their offices but very few have thought of operating a toll- free line, but these guys somehow are making use of skype to do just that. It is not just a number they actually respond when you call. They reply their email almost imediately.

I have not used them for long but i will welcome any other observation I might have missed. smsbag(dot)com
Re: A Promo For Smsbag . Com by flukkytom: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2011
You are right gozilla,

(1) (Reply)

$1000 A Month, Anybody With Good Internet Business / Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Rd1044,$200 At Topbridaldress.com! / Base Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.