Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned (1996 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned by AbelAbdul: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
wisemanj:
Thank you for educating people like me I was also thinking in the same direction
There's money in it if u are calculative.
Not every time u put ur vehicle on the rd. know when to drive and when not to. If not u will end up burning fuel and at the end of the day u go home with nothing.

Know the time/days passengers are on ground.

some times I go just one tripe and I make 20k. sometime I go four tripes and realised 2k

3 Likes

Re: My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned by DisGuy: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
AbelAbdul:

I once carried a passenger who carried human skull. luckily for us, he was arrested and me and other passengers were allowed to go.

shocked shocked
Re: My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned by jibbish(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dear Abel, nice information you have kept here. I can say I know when you were searching for the Sienna and can say I know when you wrote Naija autos about a scammer on their website.

Just to clarify some of your write up, how were you able to change from Sienna to L300. What were those things you looked out for, how have you been able to rise against every week mechanic?

1 Like

Re: My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned by montumonami(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2019
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE BROH
Re: My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned by Frankicent(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2019
AbelAbdul:

I once carried a passenger who carried human skull. luckily for us, he was arrested and me and other passengers were allowed to go.

Human skull? How was he caught?
Re: My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned by MOG6670(m): 2:12am On Mar 19
AbelAbdul:
One elderly man advised me to drive it by myself.

I collected the bus then thought of the route to ply. I registered the bus and start driving town service. The way most town service drivers behaved (hurrying to carry passengers) they either crash u or u crash them or they make u hit another car. The way they match break at speed lane and turning without indicating makes me find town service driving hard.

so I decided to try highway drive. I picked a route "PH to BY".
@op nice one sir, it had been a while now. Update us about your transportation business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank Current Account Visacard Needed Asap For Huge Deal Up To 200m Naira / I Need Loan For My Business (i Have A Car As Collateral) / Hair Growth Cream.. See Results In 3weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.