Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

In Need Of Regular Supply Of Oil Palm Fruits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Regular Supply Of Oil Palm Fruits (266 Views)

I Need Following For Regular Supply / Construction Of Palm Fruits/cassava Flour Processing Factory / Regular Supply Of Sweet Potatoes In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Regular Supply Of Oil Palm Fruits by GoodGovernance: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2019
A prospective Lagos based palm oil processing company,is in need of a guarantee of regular supply of oil palm fruits.

Preference:The source and farm should not be farther than the southwest.

Please send your proposals to contact@albasitco.com

Business jokers need not respond.
Re: In Need Of Regular Supply Of Oil Palm Fruits by Spin4: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
GoodGovernance:
A prospective Lagos based palm oil processing company,is in need of a guarantee of regular supply of oil palm fruits.

Please send your proposals to contact@albasitco.com

Business jokers need not respond.
Can't you consider the South-South?
Re: In Need Of Regular Supply Of Oil Palm Fruits by Xlyad(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=GoodGovernance post=80383454]A prospective Lagos based palm oil processing company,is in need of a guarantee of regular supply of oil palm fruits.

Please send your proposals to [b]contact@albasitco.com[/b]I don't know the motive behind you citing it in Lagos but being that raw material (palm fruit) is heavy I feel it is better you process it close to the farm before moving the processed product to Lagos. It will surely reduce cost. That notwithstanding, the best way I know of for guaranteed supply is to rent palm plantations and pay annually or in the alternative pay upfront to plantation owners who harvest to sell to you

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming / Different Capacity Peanut Shelling Machine For Sale / Nigeria Traders Business Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.