Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,558 members, 7,801,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Hacker - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hacker (901 Views)

National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hacker by TemmyT002(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2019
In a bank, transactions were going smoothly, normally. Bank customers were paying in and withdrawing, the customer care agents were attending to those with one issue or the other. And the big TV screen was on Channels.

The ambience was shattered when an explosion occured right at the security doors. People fell, people screamed and three armed men rushed inside. They had on face masks.

“Everybody on the ground,” one of the gunman shouted.

“Gbogbo yin, e dobale,” another gunman translated into Yoruba.”

“If you don’t want to die, just lay still, mind your own business until we leave.”

“Ti e ko ba fe ku, ki e dojubole, ki e si mind business yin titi a fi ma lo.”

The third gunman looked at the translator. “Seriously? Must you translate? The sight of gun is a language on its own.”

“Whatever,” the other gunman answered.

Just then, three more gunmen walked inside and they were pulling a lady behind them. She was dressed in a polo shirt and jeans that fitted her and showed her curves. She was beautiful too.

“Oya get to work,” the leader of the gunmen told her.

………………

Michael Makinwa was in the office in one of his companies. He was watching the highlights of football matches played by Manchester United when the call came in. It was his banker.

“Mr. Makinwa, there has been an emergency, a disaster of gargantuan proportions,” the banker said desperately.

“Calm down, Mr. Aina, tell me what happened.”

“Terrorists invaded our b..b..bank. They s..s..stole some money b-but they brought a ha-hacker with them. She stole y..your money sir.”

“She?” Makinwa couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Y…Yes sir. She is the hacker sir. She ha-hacked our computers and stole your m..m..money sir.”

“How much?”

“Thirty mi-million sir.”

Jesus Christ, Makinwa thought. This is not good.

“Sir? Sir? Are you t…there sir?”

“I am coming over there.”

…………….

In the bank, Makinwa found out that the CCTV cameras in the bank were not really functioning. They were just decorations. No one saw the robbers’ faces and the only thing they could describe about the hacker was that she was absolutely stunning and she was probably forced to do the hacking.

Makinwa was thinking of calling his good friend, Detective Kolapo when his phone began to give an alarm.

“Intruders detected. Intruders detected,” the phone sang.

Makinwa loved gadgets. He had added a lot of defensive mechanisms to his vehicles to tell him wherever he was if someone was trying to steal them. He brought out the phone. It was a customized LG VU Optimus. The screen showed the video of masked men who surrounded one of his Murano jeeps. He smiled. This would save him some time. He typed a code into the phone.

………………

At the Makinwa residence, the security and the anti-invasion defences had been disabled by the hacker. The six gunmen and the hacker surrounded the car. The could not get into the house so they had to settle for the vehicles.

“If we wan sell this car sef, how much we go get?” One of the masked men asked.

“This one go fetch 10million naira o,” another answered.

One of them tried to open the car door. The car screamed. “How dare you! Who do you think you are? Give me the password for this car and get out.“

The man removed his hand in fright. “Nawa o. Which kain car be this na? Na different crazy things dey this world o.”

The leader faced the lady. “Hack it.”

She had no idea how to do so but when she moved her laptop towards the car, the door swung open by itself.

“Wow, you are good,” one man said not knowing that the car door was opened by the owner of the car who was miles away.

The man entered the car and another entered through the passenger seat. Suddenly the door locked itself. The two men were surprised. They tried to open the doors but they didn’t budge.

The car began to rise up. The other masked men stepped back. Up and up the car went. The trapped men could not open the door but they could lower the car window; unfortuntely, only their head could fit through the lowered glass. They knew that if the car dropped down, they won’t survive. They began to scream

“Help! Ori iya mi o! E gba mi o. Help!”

The leader faced the lady. “Do something,” he screamed.

“I can’t do anything,” the lady retorted exasperatedly.

The car flew away with the men still screaming.

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/the-hacker-a-gadgetman-story/

1 Like

Re: The Hacker by moseph(f): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
hahahahahahaha.
this is so nice,thumbs up @ op

1 Like

Re: The Hacker by skyblueking(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
0gbeni is this the end or are we to expect another episode??

1 Like

Re: The Hacker by TheOtherRoom: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Am clapping for you right now

1 Like

Re: The Hacker by TemmyT002(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
skyblueking:
0gbeni is this the end or are we to expect another episode??

It ends in the link na
Re: The Hacker by Nostradamus: 1:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Cum finish am here na.

1 Like

Re: The Hacker by TemmyT002(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nostradamus:
Cum finish am here na.

Lol
Re: The Hacker by skyblueking(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
TemmyT002:

It ends in the link na

You for kuku bottle your story na instead of coming and be dropping fowl shit instead of the whole story....
Re: The Hacker by TemmyT002(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
skyblueking:

You for kuku bottle your story na instead of coming and be dropping fowl shit instead of the whole story....

To sound you dey hungry me
Re: The Hacker by skyblueking(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
TemmyT002:

To sound you dey hungry me

Lolz...
You don see where ant dey challenge rat??
Mind you bro!!
Re: The Hacker by TemmyT002(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
skyblueking:

Lolz...
You don see where ant dey challenge rat??
Mind you bro!!

Lol
Re: The Hacker by StephenBB(m): 5:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Saverin:

How far the link up?
This is my WhatsApp number,
remove it when you quote me so i can remove it too
Re: The Hacker by Saverin: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2021
StephenBB:

This is my WhatsApp number,
remove it when you quote me so i can remove it too

Done

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Nairaland Writers Charge? / EQUALIZER SERIES (Tentative Title) / GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.