Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) (995 Views)

The Prince Is Mine / FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 1: Hacker Queen Becomes a High School Student

Translator: Henyee Translations Editor: Henyee Translations

“Who are you?”

As soon as Fu Jiu said that, the person who was standing in front of her felt thunderstruck and ran to the door while screaming, “Doctor, doctor! My young master, it appears his brain has been damaged!”

Young Master? You mean her ?

Fu Jiu realized something was wrong and frowned hard.

Something seemed to be trying to get into her brain!

She shook her aching head and dazedly looked at herself in a full-length mirror.

There was what seemed like a young man in the mirror. He was tall, slim, and around seventeen years old, and he had very black eyes. His figure was smooth and accentuated but he was no man.

Her skin was perfect. It was fair like porcelain all over and completely flawless.

That messy silver hair didn’t make her seem decadent at all. On the contrary, it added a luxurious temperament to her and made her look like an eastern vampire royal.

The young man’s ear had a black piercing which was exuding a dim light.

Wild, arrogant, handsome!

Anybody who’d seen this young man for the first time would think the same thing.

If Fu Jiu didn’t know that she was a girl herself, she would even think that the one in the mirror was a boy.

However, she was clear that no matter what, she or even this body that she had was a girl.

Fu Jiu looked at herself in the mirror and closed her eyes. She opened them up after a few seconds. Something very mysterious was in her eyes.

“Young Master!” The man who just ran out came back in and dragged a doctor inside as well. “Hurry, take a look at my young master. See if his brain is really damaged!”

The doctor used a medical light to check on Fu Jiu’s eyes.

Fu Jiu sat still emotionlessly, and she didn’t resist.

She was receiving non-stop information being sent to her brain.

Even though this body had the same family name and first name as she did, the situation was totally different.

Clearly, she was a girl, but her mother had raised her like a boy.

But no matter how her mother had raised her, this body was still into men.

And all girls would fall in love during high school.

She, well, fell too hard and didn’t know the manners a girl should have. She went up and circled around directly whenever she saw good looking guys.

Therefore, people sent her to the hospital by beating her up badly, thinking that she was gay.

After Fu Jiu had remembered everything, she didn’t look too well.

She had once hacked into the Pentagon with a single computer.

So many FBI agents had used all kinds of honey traps and reverse honey traps just to capture her, but they couldn’t get her even with ten big black guys.

Being sent to the hospital all beaten up… Really, it was kind of funny.

Fu Jiu actually laughed out loud, but her eyes were still cold, and there was a trace of evilness in her deep black eyes.

“Young Master?” Chen Xiaodong looked at her in confusion.

Fu Jiu looked back at him absent-mindedly. Then, she raised her hand to push her silver hair back, showing her perfect demon-like face.

“Yeah?”

Even her voice was flawless; it was not too low, and it was not too high. It had some exquisite features of a young lad—soft and magnetic.

She made even that most ordinary of gestures look arrogant and domineering.

Chen Xiaodong was in shock, feeling that something was not right with his young master.

How should he put it? Young Master used to be very bad-tempered, spending money as if it were water and acting like a total “nouveau riche” rich kid with no manners and taste.

But today, he saw the word “handsome” on his young master…

TBC...
Source: National School Prince Is A Girl - ExtraNovel.com
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 2: A New Fu Jiu, Cool

For three days, Fu Jiu stayed in the hospital for check-ups. On the very fourth day, she stopped acting like a pretty boy in a hospital gown.

Fu Jiu had always been very good at adapting.

But there was one thing she needed to figure out.

Who had stabbed her in the back!

Fu Jiu narrowed her eyes, and the temperature in the ward dropped to the freezing point.

And then she smiled again. The angle at which the corner of her mouth hooked up was perfect.

It was as if this person was full of disguises.

She was a hacker. Code name: Z.

She could do whatever you wanted her to do with a single computer.

But someone like her took on a high school kid’s body and was reborn.

“Young Master, I took out all your clothes. Do you want this outfit or this one?” Chen Xiaodong looked at the young man who was sitting next to the window, and as if he were asking for some reward, he continued, “Both are from Givenchy’s newest collection.”

Fu Jiu jumped down from the balcony with the support of one hand. There was a lollipop in her mouth, and her silver hair looked a bit messy. Her eyebrows were stunning to death, and her thin lips were slightly pouty. She walked towards Chen Xiaodong slowly with her left hand in her pocket.

That laidback look of hers was totally like those demon deacons from cartoons—so freaking cool!

Chen Xiaodong was nearly awestruck. Not to mention that all girls would fall for Young Master, even boys would… No, I can’t think like that!

Thinking like this would only encourage Young Master’s bad habits and evil temperament. The reason why his young master was beaten and sent to the hospital this time was still vivid to him!

If the boss knew that his young master had a crush on Young Master Qin, he would definitely break the young master’s legs!

“Only these two? Are there no other options?” Fu Jiu looked at the extremely bright colors in front of her and frowned.

Chen Xiaodong buried his head and pulled those clothes aside. “I also brought your favorite trendy pieces from the BOY collection!”

BOY?

Are you sure they are not some cheap stuff from Taobao 1 ? The original owner’s tastes are really peculiar.

Fu Jiu looked at the clothes in floral colors in front of her, unbuttoned her hospital gown with her fingers, and spoke with a low voice, “Go get my uniform.”

“Hah? Young Master, don’t you hate uniforms?” Chen Xiaodong’s eyes widened as he was shocked by Fu Jiu’s words.

Fu Jiu took a glance at him and only gave two words: “Go now.”

Without any explanation, her voice was so scary that it made people weak in the knees. Was this still the same nouveau riche Young Master of his?

Jiang City’s No.1 Middle School had a long history, great teachers, many powerful figures inside, and top scholars in both the arts and sciences. Of course, there were still a few unenterprising students who didn’t progress. Fu Jiu was a typical example.

Compared to other well-off second generations, she was even more disliked by others, because she lived to show off, came to school in race cars, and made herself look like a mine owner.

Even though her family was actually in the mining business, she brought what she had learned from her dad to school, which was very inappropriate.

And with her way of dressing, people only thought of her as a bumpkin and not as something mainstream no matter how handsome she thought it was.

Thinking about it carefully, Fu Jiu had actually never done anything outrageous.

But an existence like her was simply like a joke. Who would like her?

But today, the head teacher of the class looked at this freshly-baked pretty young man and asked with uncertainty, “Fu Jiu?”

“Aye, it’s me, Ms. Chen. I came to cancel my sick leave.” Fu Jiu smiled slightly.

Ms. Chen paused in shock and said, “Alright, I got it. Go back to class, no more fights later on. Put your heart and mind into studying.”

“Alright.”

Ms. Chen was astonished to see the back of that young man who had just left.

Could someone really change this much after staying in the hospital for a few days?

This was simply a makeover!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 3: Meeting an Old Enemy, Slap in the Face

Back on the familiar campus, Fu Jiu had an indescribable feeling. There was a broadcast going on, but she was not sure if there would be an exercise session later…

“Oh? Who’s that handsome guy? Is he new? Why haven’t I seen him before?” The girl was talking with her friends, and she asked them to look in Fu Jiu’s direction.

“He smiled at me just now! Those little canines, so sexy!”

“Hold on, he looks so familiar, him! Is he Fu Jiu?!”

After getting closer to take a look, a number of girls were completely stunned!

How could this beautiful man be that nouveau riche, Fu Jiu?

But he did enter their class!

Fu Jiu put her school bag on the wooden desk, lifted her long legs slightly, and sat down as she was going to take her small laptop out.

And they heard a bang !

Someone pulled out the chair next to her and looked at her with a gloomy face. “Take your stuff away. I don’t freaking wanna stay a second longer with you, you huge sicko!”

This was Fu Jiu’s deskmate Jiang Feiyang, the most handsome guy in Class D. He played basketball well, and he was good at dealing with girls.

Even Fu Jiu herself had chased him before.

Fu Jiu’s head hurt every time she thought about the fact that she had actually chased him once.

But she was never really someone who allowed people to get violent in front of her.

“You don’t?” Fu Jiu sounded emotionless, and she put her hand on the side of her face indifferently and looked at him. “Then f*ck off.”

“What did you just say!” Jiang Feiyang acted up and wanted to grab her collar and pull her in!

Unexpectedly, Jiang Feiyang pounced but missed, and his whole body crashed into the desk. His jaw was aching so badly.

Fu Jiu, who was standing at the side, looked at him with a smile. “I haven’t really been liking violence recently, so Classmate Jiang, let’s try to get along. How about that?”

Everyone thought they were having secret talks like brothers.

Only Jiang Feiyang knew how much painful pressure the arm exerted on his back. His eyes were red as he ground his teeth. He couldn’t believe that a weak wimp could actually beat him!

“Odd. Fu Jiu used to blush so badly back when Jiang Feiyang talked to him. Why is he different today?”

“Nothing odd about that. Fu Jiu only has eyes for Young Master Qin now, so he can’t be bothered with others anymore.”

“Heh, how ballsy, daring to fantasize about Young Master Qin.”

“Just wait, someone will fix him.”

Fu Jiu lowered her eyes with all the noise happening in the background, and she flipped open the physics textbook atop the table.

Jiang Feiyang swung his arm and harrumphed coldly. “Listen clearly. You are not going to live long. Not to mention Young Master Qin himself, even those school guards with him will kill you.”

Hearing that, Fu Jiu laughed again and raised her eyes from the physics textbook. “Whether I’ll die or not, that’s for later. But if you say another word, I will rip your jaw out!”

Jiang Feiyang: “…”

Sh*t, why did he feel frightened?

That little wimp’s eyes were so scary!

The bell for class rang, and Fu Jiu could finally have a little quiet naptime.

However, trouble still arrived at lunchtime.

A group of girls who were wearing skirts surrounded Fu Jiu in the middle, and the tone in which they spoke was filled with explosive hostility.

“How did the Fu family produce this gay nouveau riche. How disgusting!”

The hungry Fu Jiu was stopped just like that, and her eyes turned cold.

After hearing their words, she abruptly raised her head, a cold smile gradually suffusing the corner of her mouth.

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 4: Direct Face Smacking, Cool!

With that smile, all the girls who came over to watch felt that their hearts inexplicably began beating irregularly.

The ones giving her trouble were acting differently, especially the girl Huo Siyu who was leading the others. She narrowed her eyes and looked at Fu Jiu with deep disdain. “I warned you the last time. Stay away from Young Master Qin. You really should’ve listened, but I didn’t expect you to still not learn your lesson. You even dared to come to this canteen. Do you want to be splashed with water again?”

She had long been unhappy with this nouveau riche, and the thought of someone like him having a crush on her Prince Charming made her stomach turn!

“Drag him to the restroom! Today I will make it clear to him where he is and isn’t allowed to go to.”

Huo Siyu was famous for being a bully at school. She usually used such measures to bully those whom she didn’t like so badly that they couldn’t even speak up about it.

It was said that someone’s head was shoved into the toilet.

Now Fu Jiu was in real trouble!

Sigh , he just got out of the hospital, and he was now going back in again so soon. It’s pretty sad if you think about it.

As people were thinking like this, they saw Fu Jiu kick Huo Siyu to the floor by lifting her leg while one of her hands was in her pocket.

Bang!

Everything happened so fast that people couldn’t even clearly see how she did it.

When Huo Siyu fell on the floor, all of her organs were hurting. Likely, in her disbelief, her anger reached its peak. “You, you pervert, actually daring to kick me!”

While being cursed at like that, Fu Jiu calmly opened the bottle of water in her hand and walked towards her. Her other hand was still inside her pocket, and her thin lips were curled slightly. “All that you did to me, I’m returning it back to you.”

Splash!

As Fu Jiu finished speaking,a full bottle of mineral water was poured onto Huo Siyu’s head!

Huo Siyu was shocked at first, and then she went completely crazy. “Fu Jiu! Just wait! You think School Hunk Xiao Xiang would let you out of this? Everyone in school is disgusted by you to the point of throwing up. He hasn’t beaten you up only because of how disgusted he is with you!!”

Hearing that, Fu Jiu laughed slightly, bent her waist halfway, extended one of her hands out, and patted Huo Siyu’s face lightly. She looked very handsome. “What’s the big deal, Sis. Listen, I’m always available to torture you.”

“You!” Huo Siyu felt the urge to kill again!

” Shh. ” Fu Jiu pressed on her pale lips with her index finger. “I’m not a very nice person, so don’t keep on pushing me to beat someone up. Also, even if I like men, I won’t like that Young Master Qin you are talking about. If he wants a battle, anytime is fine by me.”

Fu Jiu said this like she was dropping a bomb, before she walked out of the canteen like nothing had happened.

How should it be said? Noisy places were not her cup of tea.

After she left, two lanky figures showed up one after the other on the second floor of the canteen. It had the best view, but it was not a place that anyone could go to. One was leaning on the rails. Tipping his chin at the tall shadow behind him, he said in a deep, meaningful voice, “That person used to chase after you, saying that he will marry nobody but you. But at the beginning of the school year, he said that he would never like you even if he likes men. Question for the Eldest Young Master Qin, how do you feel?”

The one who was called out by his name was tall and stood straight. He had a handsome face, and he was leaning on the huge floor-to-ceiling windows with his long legs slightly crossed. Looking at the book in his hand with his head low, the whole view of the school was shimmering brightly behind him.

Hearing that, he didn’t say anything. He only raised his eyes up a little, and he looked in the direction of Fu Jiu…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 5: Keeping a School Male God?

“Young Master, are you alright? Young Master?”

Just as Fu Jiu arrived downstairs, she saw her little butler Chen Xiaodong chasing after her breathlessly. The anxiety in his eyes was obvious and sincere.

“Are you hurt? Did Huo Siyu, did it happen again…”

Fu Jiu didn’t let him finish and said, “I hit them back.”

“What?!” Chen Xiaodong thought his ears were muffled after running all the way here, so he asked with difficulty, “Young, Young Master, you didn’t get beaten up?”

Fu Jiu lifted her eyebrow.”Do I really look like someone who was beaten up?”

But the thing is, you were beaten up!

Chen Xiaodong murmured inwardly. He noticed that his young master had been different ever since he woke up.

First was his temperament—super attractive. Of course, not to Huo Siyu and her gang…

“Did you see Young Master Qin just now?” Chen Xiaodong asked cautiously.

Fu Jiu lazily stretched her waist. “No.”

“Thank goodness!” Chen Xiaodong took a deep breath.

Fu Jiu was confused. Why did all these people act like she would do something to Young Master Qin once she saw him? “So what if I did meet him?”

“I fear that you will hold onto his leg and not let go.” Chen Xiaodong looked at Fu Jiu morosely after speaking. “Young Master, did you forget what you did previously?”

It would have been okay if Chen Xiaodong did not bring it up. With his reminder, all the embarrassing memories rushed up to Fu Jiu’s mind.

Apparently, it had happened in this very canteen.

She fell in love with the back of Almighty Qin at first sight.

Then… she said she would make him her gigolo!!!

Fu Jiu wasn’t someone who became embarrassed easily, but now she wanted to cover her face up.

But she was a hacker queen; she needed to prove herself innocent. “The one who spoke about making him a gigolo wasn’t me.”

Chen Xiaodong had an expression that read: “Do you think all the students and teachers in the school are blind or something?”

He made it a point to advise Fu Jiu. “Young Master, listen to me, even if you like boys, it can’t be Young Master Qin. His background is something our Fu family can’t mess with! We are quite a few levels apart!”

“Okay.” Fu Jiu didn’t care.

Chen Xiaodong stopped and looked serious. He wanted to move her with real emotions. “Young Master, can’t you just like girls, please? Boss is already not satisfied with you about this. Not only did he cut off your pocket money, he also left you to your own devices at school. You might not get the company in the future, and it will be given to that pair of siblings being raised outside the family. Aren’t you worried, Young Master? For Madam’s sake, can you just stop liking men?”

Upon hearing that, Fu Jiu halted. A cold glint flashed in her eyes.

All the bad things she had done before were all reported to her father by that brother-sister duo.

At first, Fu Zhongyi was really nice to Fu Jiu. After all, Fu Jiu was his first legitimate “son.”

But later on, he got influenced by gossip and rumors.

Fu Zhongyi began disliking Fu Jiu more and more. When he heard that Fu Jiu might be gay, he almost cut off all of his financial support!

He no longer returned home and coldly put Mrs. Fu, who went through life’s ups and downs with him, aside.

Fu Jiu didn’t give a sh*t about a trashy guy like that at all.

Back then, Fu Zhongyi opened his company using her mother’s money.

Now that he had everything, he kicked away the person who had helped him just like that?

How could such an action be acceptable?

Since she had taken over this body, she would take back what belonged to them!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 6: Hacker in Action and Meeting Qin Mo in Games

Now… she was most in need of electronic parts to assemble a laptop with high specs.

The one she had at home was still okay for playing games, but it would leave traces behind if it were used to hack websites.

So making money was of the utmost priority…

“What did you say? Making money?”

The driver was shocked when he heard what Chen Xiaodong had just asked. After he slammed on the brakes, they both turned and looked at Fu Jiu as if they were looking at an alien.

Fu Jiu had a can of cola in her hand. Her delicate eyebrows furrowed. “What? Is it so weird that I want to make money?”

“A little.” Chen Xiaodong wasn’t expressing his true feelings. It’s so freaking weird, alright! You used to spend 1000 RMB a day to show off your nouveau riche status. Anyone who saw that would have the urge to beat you up, and now you’re telling me that you want to make money? Are you joking?

Fu Jiu laughed lightly. “People change. I got so poor lately that I need to find something to do.”

“Young Master!” The old driver quivered and looked very excited. “If Madam heard you, she would definitely sleep soundly tonight.”

Fu Jiu took a sip of the cola. “My mum has business in the other provinces, so don’t bother her. It takes time to make money. Uncle Wang, please request a two-day absence for me from school. That will do.”

Driver Wang and Chen Xiaodong: “…” All this talk, but all you wanted was to ask for a leave of absence!

“Young Master, if you want to stay at home, you can say it directly. Don’t lie to us saying that you want to make money,” Chen Xiaodong murmured softly.

Hearing that, Fu Jiu sighed hopelessly.

She realized that no matter what she said, nobody would believe her.

After all, she was an nouveau riche who knew nothing. All she knew was how to chase after handsome guys!

But that was nice, too.

It could be a good disguise…

That night, on the second floor of Fu residence.

Through the mirror, a pair of fair hands could be seen moving swiftly over an old-fashioned keyboard.

Someone who played games could tell that this person had brilliant moves!

Pa!

A powerful strike was launched!

Boss terminated, first-clear accomplished!

“F*ck! A professional gamer? How did this person pass the Ghost Boss stage?”

“He’s not a professional. I had spent some money to get someone to escort me across a tiny map. I didn’t expect that he would obtain the first-clear. I’m also freaking shocked, alright!”

“Where’s that person? I wanna hire him, what’s his name! Is his equipment kickass?”

“Eh, he has no equipment. Looks like a newbie who needs money.”

“Who are you lying to? Can a newbie get past the Ghost Boss?”

“It’s true. I just PM’ed him, and he just took on a team extermination job. Now he’s on his second run. Just wait for the game announcement.”

Just as his voice faded, another first-clear announcement was made across the server!

Then, for the third time, fourth time, fifth time… Tenth time!

The name Spade Z would show up atop the game screen every time!

Those operation skills were like computer effects; they made everyone’s blood boil!

In the professional alliance team, an adorable cat-like young man screamed excitedly, “Young Master Qin, take a look at this Spade Z! So cool, let’s poach him! We need him!”

Qin Mo turned, his legs crossed. His pitch black eyes and overly fair skin made him look like a vampire royal. His laidback and free temperament was even more elevated when he had on that alliance uniform. “Rookie?”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 7: Young Master Qin Lifted His Eyebrow, Was He Rejected?

“He must be a rookie, but his skills don’t seem like a rookie’s at all. He got ten first-clears; Captain only had nine back then…” The cat-like young man changed the topic quickly. “But he is definitely no match against Captain. He’s not bad though. If we get him, along with Captain, our Supreme Alliance will be invincible!”

Qin Mo looked at the game figures on the screen. He didn’t say anything at first, but when he saw that person turn his weapon and devour everything around him with fire, he raised his eyebrow. “PM him.”

The cat-like young man’s eyes brightened up as he received the order. While holding a stuffed toy, he sent a friend request directly to Spade Z, aka Fu Jiu.

But to his utter surprise… Spade Z rejected his request!

Rejected?!

The cat-like young man felt like he had taken a critical hit of ten million points of damage!

His in-game name was on it. How could it get rejected?

Now we need to clarify that the cat-like young man’s name was COCO. His in-game name was the same and he was ranked in the top ten of the nation!

But this was not the point. The point was that he was a famous professional godenon. Every time he live streamed, he would get millions of viewers, but this person even dared to reject his friend request?

“I’m gonna make him add me no matter what!” COCO, who had a head full of blond curls, logged into another account. “Captain, what’s your passcode?”

Qin Mo didn’t stop him, and a set of numbers came out as his thin lips moved slightly.

COCO logged onto the game page again. Just as he got onto the home page, the entire server exploded!

“What did I just see! A god! Sh*t, it really is a god!”

“AHHHH! Please enlighten me with the coordinates of the Almighty!”

“Seems like it’s set to private…”

Of course COCO would set the coordinates as private.

He would crash the server using his captain’s account to log in!

Again, he sent a request to Fu Jiu.

COCO was holding that big white rabbit stuffed toy, feeling so full of himself.This time, he will kneel down before me and call me Big Brother!

Who would have thought that he was once again rejected?

Again!!!

Spade Z, what the heck do you want?!

COCO bit the rabbit’s ear out of fury. “Is he illiterate? Anyone who plays games would know Young Master Qin. The National League Contest was broadcast on both television and the internet for goodness’ sake!”

Qin Mo put down the physics textbook in his hand and put his right hand on the keyboard. He sent another friend request. “This is Qin Mo.”

Fu Jiu was still testing the flexibility of her fingers, but the friend requests kept popping up. Seeing that that person was so persistent, she casually freed one of her hands and replied with a lollipop in her mouth, “So what?”

And there was a rejection notification again. Only this time, there was one more sentence.

COCO saw the message and was utterly stunned. “He, what does he mean? He still rejects Young Master Qin despite knowing who he is?!”

Qin Mo narrowed his slender eyes as he became intrigued. The corner of his mouth was lifted up slightly.

No way? Young Master Qin smiled?

He must have seen that wrongly!

In order to distract himself, COCO snatched the keyboard back again. “Why aren’t you accepting the request if you know?!”

No reaction?

Offline?

Offline!!!!

COCO felt like he was teased by something, and the one that teased him had disappeared before he even got rid of the itch!

“Young Master Qin…” COCO turned his head, the look on his face making him look like he had already lost the battle before it even started. How unfair.

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapter 8: Fu Jiu and Qin Mo’s First Official Encounter 1

Meanwhile, Chen Xiaodong didn’t forgo the mission that Mrs. Fu had left with him on the phone. “Young Master, if you really need money, just get better grades on your tests, and Madam will give you a big red packet. Playing PC games all day in the room puts far too much strain on your eyes, and you didn’t like to play PC games before, did you? Young Master, I’m not trying to encourage you, but getting closer to Young Master Qin by playing PC games is quite a nice idea. But Young Master Qin is a god in the national league. Even if you practiced another ten years, you still wouldn’t be able to reach him.”

“Are you implying that I’m playing games because of that Young Master Qin?” Fu Jiu took a sip of some soy milk, lifted her eyebrows, and asked, “Who gave you such a wrong impression?”

Chen Xiaodong’s heart ached, and he shook his head. “Young Master, you’ve already come so far. You can fool Old Wang, but you can’t fool me. I’ve been in the Fu family for three years now; how would I still not know you? Men aside, since when have you lost sleep and appetite for something?”

Fu Jiu: “…”

“Young Master, just admit it.” Chen Xiaodong looked very serious as he said, “As long as you promise Madam to improve by one rank, I promise I won’t sell you out.”

Forget it, she wouldn’t explain anymore; the more she did, the more complicated it got.

The deal to progress by one rank was not bad. Fu Jiu lazily held her jaw. “What was my rank from last time?”

Chen Xiaodong: “Dead last.”

Fu Jiu went silent, and after a while, she said, “Are you sure my mum only asked me to move up by one rank?”

“Yes, Madam said that if you rank second-to-last this time, she will reward you.” Chen Xiaodong looked so firm!

“She’s absolutely my real mother. Deal.” Second-to-last was easy, alright? Even if she sucked at physics and chemistry, there was still English and math—the strong suits of a hacker.

Chen Xiaodong started to worry after seeing her agree so decisively. “Madam also said that if you rank second-to-last through bribery, there’d be no rewards.”

Fu Jiu lifted her eyebrow. “Why would I bribe, isn’t violence better?”

“Young Master, stop kidding already. You can’t even fight girls, so how can you fight boys.” Chen Xiaodong laughed loudly, patting Fu Jiu on the shoulder like Song Xiaobao 1 !

Fu Jiu raised her eyes and put down the wooden chopsticks in her hand slowly as she looked at him coldly.

Chen Xiaodong froze instantly. Why did he feel such a strong murderous intent from Young Master?

This was unscientific!

But, it was truly frightening!

Fu Jiu didn’t do anything to him. After all, this kid had been nice to her.

To be honest, exactly how weak was she in the past that she was not even able to hold her own against girls? Such a good figure was totally wasted.

No matter what, Fu Jiu still went to school with her pretty face. Wearing the black and white school uniform, she threw her school bag over her shoulder in a very cool fashion. Under the bright sunshine, this young man’s overly fair skin was like milky-jade bamboo—transparent and distant.

Many people in school stopped in their tracks and started to look.

“Do you guys feel as if Fu Jiu has changed into someone else?”

“He feels… so handsome!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapter 9: Fu Jiu and Qin Mo’s First Official Encounter 2

Upon hearing people complimenting her, Fu Jiu turned her head as her lips curled into a smile. “Thanks, you are very pretty too.”

Well, it was hard to describe it precisely… but that smile was really flirty!

The girls who were addressed covered their faces instantly. They were burning hot!

Chen Xiaodong, who was behind Fu Jiu, looked like he had seen a ghost. “Young Master… Did you just flirt with those girls?”

Fu Jiu raised her eyebrow. “Is there any problem? They are very cute.”

“Didn’t you say that you were born to like men?!” Chen Xiaodong lowered his voice.

Fu Jiu casually asked back, “What does that have to do with me flirting with cute girls?”

Chen Xiaodong: “…” He actually had no words to refute her!

But, when did Young Master learn how to flirt with girls? You used to hate girls and wanted to run for the hills whenever you saw them.

Look at you now!

Simply a master at picking flowers [ 1. Pick Flowers: Chase Girls] !

Fu Jiu didn’t care about what other people thought of her, especially her deskmate Jiang Feiyang. Even his eyes widened after seeing her brand new attitude towards other girls!

What was the matter with this little wimp?

Thinking of stealing others’ girlfriends?

There was fire burning in Jiang Feiyang’s eyes, and he looked like he was going to create trouble again.

Fu Jiu carelessly threw her school bag down and looked at him with one hand in her pocket.

Jiang Feiyang’s spirit was getting weaker and weaker, weaker and weaker… At last, he lowered his head and gave way to Fu Jiu.

“Heh,” Fu Jiu laughed out and sat on her chair. She took out a lollipop and put it into her mouth, looking very much like a foppish scion.

Jiang Feiyang’s hand on his desk tightened, but in the end he didn’t lash out, because he really wasn’t a match against this opponent.

How did that little wimp, who used to follow him around, turn into such a monster all of a sudden? This life was simply not livable anymore!

While the most handsome man in Class 013 was still troubled, the English teacher came in from outside.

Fu Jiu realized this was a subject that she was good at, so her fingers moved under the desk and took out a tablet and keyboard that she had already prepared.

The upright English textbook covered the tablet, and the keyboard was inside the desk. She knew how to touch type, so there was no need to even bend her head.

With a single click, she had logged onto the game server.

Before Fu Jiu went to the announcement column to take on job requests, she saw that the friend requests from last time were still there.

Qin Mo?

She wanted to reject it again, but Jiang Feiyang screamed out uncontrollably when he saw the tablet screen from the side, “Qin! Young Master Qin!”

This title was like a tornado that swept through the whole classroom.

“What did he just say? Young Master Qin?”

“Is Young Master Qin here?!”

“Not possible! Without a school invite, that male god won’t walk around inside the school. We don’t even see him more than twice a year, alright!”

“Then whose name did Handsome Jiang just call out?”

“No idea. What happened?”

Jiang Feiyang’s finger was pointing at Fu Jiu’s textbook, but it was actually pointing at the tablet beneath it. His lips were shaking, “Young Master Qin, he…”

“Teacher!” Fu Jiu stopped him before Jiang Feiyang could finish his sentence, and she looked at the podium. “Jiang Feiyang is disturbing the class by making random noises. He obviously doesn’t show any respect for the teachers or the rules.”

The English teacher was already so angry that blue veins bulged out of her forehead. Hearing Fu Jiu’s words, she said instantly, “Everyone else, study by yourselves for now. Jiang Feiyang, come with me to the office now!”

Jiang Feiyang was truly suffering from such a great injustice. Pointing at Fu Jiu, he said to the English teacher in a rush, “No, Teacher, it was him…”

“What about him?” The English teacher walked over and laid her eyes on Fu Jiu’s upright textbook.

Then, she raised her hand…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapter 10: Fu Jiu and Qin Mo’s First Official Encounter 3

Nothing was down there except for a ballpoint pen.

The English teacher narrowed her eyes, feeling fooled by the student named Jiang Feiyang.

Fu Jiu timed an innocent look on top of her dazzling handsomeness perfectly.

Upon seeing this, the anger in the English teacher’s heart burned as she turned towards Jiang Feiyang. “Not only do you not pay attention in class, you are now even planning on letting others take the blame for you? Get out right now!”

Jiang Feiyang didn’t understand how he ended up in such a state. That little wimp was playing games for goodness’ sake. How could he have acted so fast?

And… that was clearly Young Master Qin’s in-game name, wasn’t it?

Was he mistaken?

After sending away the person who was troubling her, Fu Jiu lowered her head and took the tablet out again.

But the frustrating thing was, with Jiang Feiyang’s scream just now, she clicked on the accept button by accident.

Just as Fu Jiu was about to delete the person from her contacts, she seemed to feel something, her black pupils shrinking abruptly.

Right after that, her mouth curved into a smile that was not really one.

“I didn’t expect that the day would come for someone to hunt me. Interesting.”

While Fu Jiu was talking, her fingers were swiftly moving and the page on the tablet changed in a split second.

The game was gone. All that was left were strings of code flooding into the screen nonstop!

Unlike the relaxed Fu Jiu, a gigantic figure of a fatty was sitting on the other end, hitting the keyboard like crazy and causing it to produce pa pa sounds. He then crashed onto the desk with his whole body, hitting the desk hard. “F*ck, he escaped!”

“What did you say? Escaped?” The cat-like young man took the live streaming headphones off, ignoring the millions of fans that were tuning in. He turned his head with shock on his face. “How did he escape from your hands? You are on the top of the hacker list in the nation, Fatty. Don’t joke like that, the captain is here!”

Fatty wiped his face, and his eyes were bright from the excitement of meeting another master. He didn’t answer the cat-like young man but turned to Qin Mo and said excitedly, “CEO Qin, where did you find this guy? He’s amazing! His reaction is a little slow, and he noticed me a bit late. But after that, he was having a total blast. Hundreds of thousands of fake internet IDs sneaked in at the same time, completely masking the real data. Not only that, he even installed a non-decodable virus on my computer while he was wiping out all the traces! Amazing, simply amazing! I guess his computer doesn’t have high specs; otherwise, even I would not be able to break past his external environment.”

“Wait, Fatty, tell me what’s wrong with my computer first; why is the screen black, hah?” The cat-like young man bit the rabbit’s ear and didn’t understand a thing Fatty had just said.

Fatty gave an “oh” and explained rather simply, “The opponent installed a virus in your computer, and I can’t decode it.”

The corner of the cat-like young man’s mouth quivered. “Are you telling me that not only did we not hack him, he actually broke my computer instead?”

“Yeah, you could say that.” Fatty touched his chin in a rather profound manner.

The cat-like young man: ” … ” Why the hell are you acting profound for? Are you being proud at being counter-hacked!

Qin Mo took in everything that had happened like it was nothing. He extended his arm, put down his company documents, and casually crossed his long legs. The shape of his jaw created a smooth line as he said, “Tell me about the external environment which you broke into.”

“Hey, CEO Qin is brilliant; he always gets to the crux of the matter.” Fatty laughed, seemingly cunning. “I’ve already locked onto his general location—he’s right in this exact school!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapter 11: Fu Jiu Crashed Into Qin Mo’s Arms

In the classroom, Fu Jiu’s thin lips slightly opened up as she lightly said two letters out loud, “K.O. 1 ”

She smiled slightly while stretching her wrist. She put down the upright textbook and went back to being that extremely regular and lame high school student again.

Nobody knew that she had just taken down a professional hacker!

In the middle of the third period, Fu Jiu was thinking about what to eat during her lunch break.

The school broadcast went on and out came an excited voice. “Everyone, in order to gather talents, your senior Qin Mo will come pay the school a visit on behalf of Qin Corporation…”

Before that person could even finish, all the students screamed out, “AHHHH!”

Qin Mo, a genuinely favored son of god, was born with a silver spoon. His family’s power spanned three provinces, and he dominated the gaming world.

He was usually mysterious, and he wouldn’t show his face even if he was at school.

He was either with the team or at the company. Young Master Qin had always been an existence that was too high to reach.

If people wanted to meet him in person, they needed to compete with tens of millions of fans to get the sense of being present during a live broadcast for some big gaming contest.

And now he was coming to the school for a visit?!

Happiness came so suddenly that all the students at No.1 Middle School couldn’t sit still anymore!

Only Fu Jiu stretched in her chair and thought to herself, It seems we won’t be having classes in the afternoon. I will have time for another two rounds of games to make another 500 RMB.

In order to welcome Qin Mo, the roads covered by the shadows of the trees were all cleaned up, and the school heads were all wearing suits.

After half an hour, three or four military Hummers drove in. They were all raven black in color and had a very low-key, streamlined design, but their luxuriousness could not be mistaken.

“AHH!” Another round of screaming swept through the entire campus, and all the students excitedly swarmed in the same direction like bees.

Bodyguards dressed in black formed a line, keeping the people at bay. The crowd stood on their toes and tried hard to witness the splendor of the god incarnate.

Only Fu Jiu stood in the middle of the crowd indifferently.

She originally thought that she could stay in the classroom and make some side money while the school heads went to welcome the guest, but she didn’t expect that they would order a full gathering of everyone.

Just like what Chen Xiaodong had said, the family power of Young Master Qin exceeded the Fu family’s by several levels.

After all, he grew up in a military compound, and his grandpa was one of the founders of the country.

In fact, Jiang City’s No.1 Middle School had never lacked rich people.

Huo Siyu, who used to bully people a lot, was one of them.

In her eyes, Fu Jiu was and always would be a bumpkin who could never win center stage.

Therefore, she hated Fu Jiu even more because of the incident wherein she had been hit.

Huo Siyu didn’t know why this person suddenly became difficult to deal with. She guessed that he had found himself a teacher and had learned techniques at home.

But today, all of that was not important.

She would force him to make a fool of himself in front of everyone!

Huo Siyu cast her eyes on the warning line ahead and looked at Fu Jiu who was playing with her cellphone in front of her. Secretly, she stepped back. When nobody was paying attention.

P a !

She pushed Fu Jiu out viciously!

Fu Jiu was still thinking about what parts to buy in the afternoon, and defenselessly, her body bent forward and crashed straight into someone’s arms…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapter 12: Fu Jiu Ate Young Master Qin’s Tofu

Everything happened so quickly—so quickly that the bodyguards in black didn’t manage to react.

Qin Mo only felt that something crashed into his arms. After taking his left foot back, he lowered his ink-black eyes.

“CEO Qin!!”

The secretary behind Qin Mo screamed out with sweat all over his forehead. He wanted to pull his boss away, but it was already too late…

The moment Fu Jiu lost her balance, she narrowed her eyes sharply.

However, everything had fallen into dead silence before she could do anything major.

Was she seeing an illusion?

Why did she feel a chill on the back of her neck?

On the contrary, she felt warmth under her palm. It was stiff and it felt good to the touch…

Fu Jiu moved her hand twice, and all of that was seen by all the school heads. They were all so scared that their faces turned pale!

“Fu Jiu!” The guidance director simply wanted to pick him up and throw him away. He didn’t expect that this punk would show up out of nowhere in such a manner. Didn’t he tell everyone to keep him out of here?!

Hearing the stifled roars, Huo Siyu laughed out with pleasure. This time, that bumpkin Fu Jiu was doomed for sure!

“Fu Jiu? Isn’t he that person who couldn’t get off Young Master Qin’s back the last time?”

“Wow, he’s really persistent. Isn’t he afraid of being killed by Young Master Qin?”

“He must have mental problems. From the looks of it, men can be equally appalling when they become crazy for love.”

With the discussions floating around, the person who wanted to cover his eyes the most was Chen Xiaodong. He never expected that the thing he was worried about the most would happen in front of everyone just like that.

He even thought that his young master had changed these past few days.

He didn’t expect that they were all just tricks to lower his inner defenses.

He shouldn’t have stood with Class A; he should’ve mingled with Class D, so that when Young Master lost his senses and ran into Young Master Qin, he could’ve at least grabbed onto his leg!

At this moment, Fu Jiu wasn’t too happy either. She was the victim, alright?

But upon seeing the look on everyone’s faces, she knew nobody would believe her anyway.

Might as well take it to the end; since I’ve already started it, I’ll see through it to the end.

Upon coming to this conclusion, Fu Jiu lifted her lips and smiled. She suddenly grabbed the man by the collar and while leaning towards that handsome cold face, she said with a diabolical voice, “Nice body, bro.”

Was this, was this flirting?!

Chen Xiaodong was covered in cold sweat. Young Master went nuts! Nuts!

Flirting with girls was fine. But even flirting with Young Master Qin now? Didn’t you know that he was a proverbial tiger?!

People really didn’t expect such words from Fu Jiu.

By the side, the cat-like young man was so stunned that he almost bit through the rabbit doll’s ears.

The school heads, on the other hand, wanted this student, Fu Jiu, to vanish!

Qin Mo’s eyes were cold to the extreme.

But compared to the coldness, what was making everybody’s nerves taut was his viciousness.

He arrogantly regarded the world with his kingly airs.

Fu Jiu now believed in Chen Xiaodong; this man was not to be messed with.

In a split second, his face drew closer. His stateliness and beauty were all shattered at once, and all that left was an unsettling pressure…

He leaned in, and his cold breath hit the back of her ear. “Fu Jiu, right? Watch it on your way home because someone’s right hand might really get broken.”

He said it like it was nothing, and his voice was so soft that only the two of them could hear it.

But Fu Jiu understood the hidden meaning behind his words, She had just touched his chest with her right hand. In response, this Young Master Qin, whose tofu 1 was eaten by her, was thinking of breaking her right hand?

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chapter 13: Praising Me by Touching Me?

Was there going to be a fight?

She had yet to fear anyone.

However, Fu Jiu didn’t like to make enemies without a reason. “Handsome, I was praising you.” It wouldn’t be nice if he still got people to beat her up after she praised him.

Qin Mo laughed suddenly, but there was only coldness in his eyes. It looked like he could only appease his anger by tearing Fu Jiu into pieces. “Touching my chest is a form of praise?”

“You ain’t no girl, what’s the big deal with being touched.” Fu Jiu persuaded. “Be gracious.”

Qin Mo’s eyes moved away from Fu Jiu’s hand indifferently, and his voice sounded like it was being squeezed out from between his gnashed teeth. “Such a pity. Generosity has never been in my dictionary.”

Did that mean that a fight was inevitable?

Fu Jiu looked at that extremely dangerous back and swung her aching wrist.

Sunshine scattered on him through the tree leaves, and as if boundless light was added onto him, there were only stateliness and luxury, nothing else.

Simply passing by people gave them freezing chills.

On top of that, there were a bunch of bodyguards in black following him.

It seemed like things were really going to be a bit troublesome…

The school heads were all surprised that Young Master Qin had let Fu Jiu go just like that. He didn’t even ask them anything, so they also felt relieved at the same time.

“Luckily, Young Master Qin is a generous person.”

“Tell me about it.”

The guidance director wiped off the sweat on his forehead after the false alarm.

Only the cat-like young man slightly tilted his head and bit again on the ear of the rabbit doll in his embrace. The captain he knew sought revenge to the end every single time; the calmer he was, the more severe the consequences were going to be…

That Fu Jiu, who had swooped in, would be dead soon!

Qin Mo was leading in the front. The feeling which he had never experienced before was still lingering on his chest, making the glint in his eyes plunge into unprecedented depths.

It was only a short minute, but all of the students and teachers felt like ages had passed.

The moment Qin Mo’s back finally disappeared, Chen Xiaodong rushed to Fu Jiu like a wild gust of wind with his eyes wide open. “Young Master, do you know what you just did? If Boss discovers this, you will be punished again. And that Young Master Qin, he never liked being touched. Were you testing his limits? And you even flirted with him. Young Master, Young Master Qin is different from you. He’s not gay!”

Fu Jiu put her hand into her pocket and quite coolly denied, “I’m not gay either.”

“You have already done that to Young Master Qin, you…” Cheng Xiaodong sighed, “Young Master, I know. If I were gay, I would fall for a man like Young Master Qin too, but look at the girls around you; they didn’t even pounce on him and hug him.”

Fu Jiu gave a terse reply as though she thought nothing of it. The corners of her mouth were still half-curled. “If it’s like what you said, then didn’t Young Master Qin just give me his virgin hug?”

“Young Master…” Chen Xiaodong was completely defeated by his young master. At a time like this, he was still thinking of such a thing.

Fu Jiu patted his shoulder. “Just kidding, but let me be clear; it was not my intention to hug him. I was thinking about going to Computer City, and then someone pushed me from behind without me noticing.”

“I trust you!” Chen Xiaodong was dead serious!

Fu Jiu raised her eyebrows.

Chen Xiaodong continued, “Therefore Young Master, let’s be honest with each other. Next time, if you want to do anything to Young Master Qin, tell me first!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Chapter 14: What If I Wanted to Sleep With You?

With Chen Xiaodong acting like this, Fu Jiu got into the mood to tease him like a pet. She said lazily, “There is actually one thing I’ve always wanted to do.”

“What, what?” Chen Xiaodong hurriedly asked.

Fu Jiu gave a light smile and hurled three words at him: “Sleep with him.”

Chen Xiaodong felt like he was struck by lightning and paused…

Fu Jiu patted his face. “So, no more word games with me, your young master. Who says I won’t really do it? Be a good boy and go to class.”

“Young Master!!” Chen Xiaodong grasped Fu Jiu’s arm. “You must be joking, right, Young Master!”

Fu Jiu only laughed and pushed him away. She didn’t say anything else.

The more Chen Xiaodong looked at his young master, the more unsettled his heart became. It’s over. Over. Young Master had only liked him secretly before, but now he wants to sleep with him.

That is freaking Young Master Qin!

If you sleep with him, can you be sure that you can still live?

“Young Master, since when did you start having such dirty thoughts!”

At the other side, Fu Jiu crossed the avenue and checked the cameras around. The corner of her mouth curled up.

As long as there was the internet, how could it be hard for her to find out who had pushed her?

Setting up her tablet, Fu Jiu sat down on a rooftop where there was only a few people. Once her long fingers touched the Bluetooth keyboard, her dazzling keyboard techniques led her directly to the school’s internet center!

After she had hacked in, images popped up on the screen one after another. 32 images in total showed up in different small windows.

Currently, the tablet in Fu Jiu’s hand was already perfectly synced with the school’s security monitors.

This meant that each camera in school had become her eyes.

With a tap on the enter key, the screen paused on the scene from before.

Fu Jiu unwrapped a lollipop from its package and put it in her mouth. Her thin lips lifted, and her eyes turned ice-cold. “Huo Siyu? So it was her…”

But this was nothing.

What made Fu Jiu raise her eyebrows was the alarms coming from the internet firewall that she had set up on her tablet.

Surprisingly, who would’ve thought that the one who hacked into her laptop would be this persistent?

Fu Jiu narrowed her eyes, and her fingers were on the move again.

This time, her fingers were more offensive than before, like a hawk from the desert, vicious and fast, directly delivering a swift critical blow!

PA!

Another laptop blacked out!

Fatty was in the school office. Looking at his broken laptop, he wasn’t depressed at all. Instead, he looked to the people at the side with flaming passion in his eyes. “CEO Qin, I got him! Spade Z!”

“Him?” The school heads were confused. Young Master Qin came to visit, didn’t he? Why was he looking for someone?

Qin Mo’s thin lips opened up slightly as he said two words: “Specific location.”

“Rooftop of Building B! He just hacked the school internet!” Fatty was extremely excited. “He should still be there!”

Qin Mo didn’t pause. With a swoosh , he stood up and headed out to Building B in large strides.

The cat-like young man followed quickly with the rabbit in his arms, along with those bodyguards in black.

The school heads had no idea what had just happened. They only heard Fatty say that someone had hacked into the school internet, and their faces changed!

From afar, the pitter patter sounds of keyboard strikes continued.

Qin Mo’s long and slim figure was downstairs. Standing on his long legs with his back against the light, his left hand rested on his belt. While still wearing that pure black uniform, he raised his head up and looked at the rooftop of Building B, and a thin layer of light trickled into his deep eyes…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Chapter 15: Spade Z Was No Teacher, But A Student!

The elevator button was pressed.

Fatty ran towards the rooftop first.

But there was no one there!

Not even the shadow of a human being!

How was this possible?

“CEO Qin.” Fatty’s complexion looked bad, and he turned his head. “Spade Z must be here! I can’t be wrong!”

Saying that was one thing, but where was the person?

Fatty was looking around worriedly.

Qin Mo walked over, his cold and sharp eyes glancing at the candy wrapper on the floor. It was still warm.

“Someone was here,” Qin Mo said as he ground the candy wrapper under the heel of his black military boot. He stood on the rooftop while looking down upon everything, including the campus. With that military uniform, he looked like a god. “Spade Z is a student.”

Fatty let out a curse. “You can tell from this?”

“Is there a teacher who would be bored to the point of eating a lollipop? Your target was wrong from the beginning.” Qin Mo turned his gaze onto him.

Fatty couldn’t stand those eyes that left people stifled, the eyes that his CEO had all the time.

Qin Mo wasn’t happy about losing against Spade Z.

Fatty touched his nose with guilt. “Um, you can’t really blame me. I saw how amazing Spade Z was in action, so I thought that he must be a teacher. Who would have expected a student to be that good.” A student! This was a high school, for Christ’s sake! Which student was good enough to compete with him?!

“Fatty, are you looking down on students? I am a student, and I am a better gamer than you are!” The cat-like young man wasn’t convinced, and he scratched the wall.

Qin Mo raised his hand suddenly, and his eyes swept over to the side.

The scene became quiet all at once.

“I hear something.” Qin Mo’s voice was weak, but it sounded like an order. He harshly and coldly threw out a word, “Search!”

Bodyguards in black spread out on the spot and started searching the rooftop.

Suddenly!

Someone screamed, “Young Master! It’s in here!”

That was a trash can.

An iPad Air 2 was lying in it.

It was perfectly fine and in pristine condition; hardly any scratches could be seen. The sound was coming from the tablet, and after getting closer, it could be heard very clearly.

“Spade Z left this?!” Shock flashed across Fatty’s eyes.

Qin Mo had never picked up anything from a trash can before. He raised his eyebrows and extended his left hand, and a black glove was immediately presented to him.

“Is it off?” The cat-like young man’s eyes were wide open. “Why did he leave his tablet here?”

Fatty’s face dimmed. “He realized that we were looking for him and erased all the evidence. How cunning! Don’t tell me that he was battling me via an iPad!”

“What if he did?” The cat-like young man didn’t understand. Did it really have to be a computer?

Fatty looked serious. “Compared to laptops with ordinary configurations, an iPad’s operating speed is five times slower! If he was using an iPad, can you imagine how great he would be with a laptop?”

The cat-like young man was completely shocked after hearing this!

Fatty thought about the possibility, and his eyes were lost in a daze. “I wouldn’t even be able to lock in on his rough position. Such a master, why isn’t he ranked? Who on earth is he? A… high school student?”

Qin Mo stood to the side. With his very slim and long legs, his profile was delicate, and his eyes were deep and cold like an ancient pool. His black-gloved fingertips swiped over the iPad’s screen, and all of a sudden, a word lit up!

“K.O!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Chapter 16: Made CEO Qin Stumble, Keep Looking!

“Spade Z left this too? Because he knew that we were looking for him?” That’s why he was being all sassy?

The cat-like young man carefully observed his captain’s face, and in the end, he didn’t dare ask any further questions.

Fatty nodded slightly. He didn’t even dare to look up at his boss.

At this moment, Qin Mo’s cold and vicious eyes had the color of the ocean in a dark night—dangerous and deep!

From the day he was born, he had always had his way. Those who actually made him stumble…

“Keep looking.”

There was no warmth in his words, causing all the bodyguards’ nerves to tighten!

All the school heads fell into chaos!

At the same time, in the corner of the stairwell, Fu Jiu disconnected the cell phone hotspot on her laptop. She looked up and a smile emerged at the corner of her mouth. “K.O!”

Those who were looking for her must be so angry now.

With this thought in mind, the smile on Fu Jiu’s face blossomed even more.

She enjoyed being disliked, and she made things difficult for those who did so…

However, without her iPad, she needed to buy parts to assemble a small laptop as soon as possible; otherwise, doing any work would always feel inconvenient.

After all, it was still about making more money.

As for that Huo Siyu, she would deal with her later when she actually had the time.

Fu Jiu stuffed her phone into her pocket. With a lollipop in her mouth, she stretched her wrist and successfully blended in with the people who were standing in line to get lunch. She had turned back into that most unwelcomed high school student.

However, Fu Jiu’s plan wasn’t realized.

As soon as she finished eating lunch, the guidance director called her to the office.

Fu Jiu’s eyebrows knitted together. Those people were unlikely to have found her. Then why was she called out?

In the office, there was another person aside from the guidance director. He was in his forties, and he was wearing Armani and a big golden watch on his wrist. He turned furious as soon as Fu Jiu walked in. Who else could he be aside from her slag father?

“Mr. Fu.” The guidance director took a look at Fu Jiu and disdainfully said, “I feel bad for always calling the honorable you to come here, but your son’s actions are such a disgrace to our school’s reputation! Why would a nice normal young man like men and pounce over crazily! That was CEO Qin for Christ’s sake! Is that someone he can mess with however he wants?”

Fu Zhongyi’s chest was already filled with rage, and after hearing CEO Qin’s name on top of all that, his face changed. He raised his hand up with extreme anger in his eyes, wishing he could hit Fu Jiu. “Why do I have a disgraceful son like you!”

“Dad, don’t be like this. Big Brother didn’t mean to.” The one who stopped Fu Zhongyi was his illegitimate daughter Fu Xue’er.

Fu Xue’er got her looks from her mother. She appeared innocent and pretty, but she was full of schemes.

Fu Jiu had already experienced her tricks a long time ago. She seemed to be on her side every time, but in fact, the more she said the angrier Fu Zhongyi was with her.

“Didn’t mean to? He doesn’t have control over himself then?” Fu Zhongyi’s eyes cooled down as he looked at Fu Jiu.

The Fu family had no need for such a disgraceful thing who liked men!

Not to mention, he had messed with the Qin family this time, which would probably affect his business.

Fu Zhongyi then thought about his youngest son. Both were his biological sons, so why was there such a huge difference?

Since this disgraceful thing wasn’t up to it, don’t put the blame on him as a father!

“Since you can’t change this disgusting habit of yours, you are no longer my son from this day forth!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chapter 17: Fu Jiu, You Better Not Regret

Was he ending his father-daughter relationship with her?

Fu Jiu’s eyes were cold, and she only threw one word at Fu Zhongyi: “Whatever.”

“Fine!” Fu Zhongyi was breathing heavily, and he turned his head towards the guidance director. “Teacher, you heard him; I no longer need to clean up his mess. Whether the school wants to expel him or persuade him to quit, none of it is my concern anymore!”

Chen Xiaodong heard this when he arrived. He looked waveringly at Fu Jiu.

Fu Jiu acted normally and replied in a low voice, “I do hope you won’t regret what you said today.”

“The thing I regret the most is having a disgraceful thing like you and marrying that mother of yours!” Fu Zhongyi left after slamming those words down. He was so angry that his neck turned red.

The guidance director saw the situation and nudged his glasses up a little. He couldn’t even bear to have another word with Fu Jiu. “Go collect your things. Your qualifications would only fit a technical college anyway. The school will recommend you out of goodwill. Go, go!”

After that, he even waved his hand as if Fu Jiu was a pile of trash from a dirty ditch.

“Young Master.” Chen Xiaodong went up to her, worried sick.

Fu Jiu didn’t linger for long. She only curled up her lips and smiled as she walked to the classroom with her cold eyes, bringing along the notification of her dismissal.

Everyone in the school leaned on the rails and watched her pick up her textbooks and walk downstairs. There was pity and mockery, while some were taking pleasure in her misfortune.

The happiest among them was Huo Siyu. She laughed out loud with her arms crossed in front of her. “Such fast retribution. Some people simply have a death wish. Look at him, having no school to go to, getting what he deserves!”

“I heard it’s a technical college.” The people behind Huo Siyu started laughing, too. “Perhaps that’s where he belongs, with all the trashy students there. Hahaha.”

Hearing this, Fu Jiu stopped, and her body leaned forward all of a sudden!

After the last incident, Huo Siyu was scared of being beaten up by her, so she took a step back as she trembled.

However, Fu Jiu didn’t mean to hit her at all. Rather, she only said, “You really think nobody knows what you did?”

“Nonsense!” Huo Siyu had been bullying people for so long that she no longer knew what guilt was. She looked at Fu Jiu with vicious eyes!

Fu Jiu smiled shrewdly. “Guess I will have to post it online…”

This was the last thing Fu Jiu said before leaving the school.

Huo Siyu didn’t take that seriously at all. As a nouveau riche bumpkin whom his own father didn’t even want, what could he be capable of!

Today’s Chen Xiaodong was particularly quiet, as if he didn’t want to provoke his young master by saying anything else.

Fu Jiu was surprisingly relaxed, and her fingers were moving over her phone screen. There were a couple of videos of Huo Siyu pushing her saved on it…

“Young Master.” Before she exited the car, Chen Xiaodong had received a call. He turned and said to Fu Jiu, “Madam will rush home overnight for today’s incident. It seems like she hasn’t eaten anything yet, so once you see Madam in a bit, don’t quarrel with her.” Chen Xiaodong was afraid that saying more would make his young master resentful, so he only said one more thing with a low voice, “Madam has also been through a lot…”

“I know.” Fu Jiu put her phone down with insipid-looking eyes.

Chen Xiaodong thought that something was wrong with his ears!

“Young Master, what did you just say?”

Fu Jiu raised an eyebrow. “I said I know that Mum has been through a lot. What’s wrong with that?”

“No, nothing is wrong.” Yeah, right! Is that something even remotely close to what you used to say about Madam? Have you forgotten all about how you fought with Madam?!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chapter 18: Fu Jiu Was Furious

Fu Jiu knew very well that she had an estranged relationship with Mrs. Fu before.

After all, she still had the original host’s memory.

At the time, she didn’t know any better and felt very depressed about dressing up as a man.

She blamed it all on her mother, and said that it was the result of her mother’s greed for money.

Plus, her father would give her whatever she wanted, unlike her mother who controlled her every action and asked her to be wary of Fu Xue’er.

She didn’t listen and even said that her mother was the most vicious person in the world. She thought of everyone as evil!

Their mother-daughter relationship had been awkward ever since she was little, and it continued till she grew up.

No matter what Mrs. Fu said to her, she would only reply with a harrumph.

And Mrs. Fu was from the countryside, so she couldn’t really change certain things.

After Fu Jiu had gone to school, she looked down on her mother more and more because she would lose her temper without a reason, had absolutely no table manners, and was really loud.

Such acts made Fu Jiu lose face in front of her classmates.

She even thought that if her mother knew how to dress herself up like Fu Xue’er’s mother and if she wasn’t chubby like this, her father wouldn’t have left them.

More and more things surfaced on her mind, and Fu Jiu touched her forehead. She really used to be an a**hole.

When she entered the room, there was a middle-aged woman holding her phone with her chubby hand.

“Hi, Mr. Zhang? It’s me, Honghua, Fu Jiu’s parent. Can you pull some strings regarding my son’s incident? Yes, yes, yes, you are right. It is all my fault, I didn’t educate him well.”

Fu Jiu could hear the director’s voice over the phone. He was berating her mother like she was a foolish kid.

He said, “You people from the countryside don’t know how to educate your own kids. What do you expect me to do over such a big issue?”

In fact, everyone had their own dignity.

He Honghua, her mother, hated being called a person from the countryside the most.

Fu Jiu remembered that there was once a salesperson who had talked to her in such a belittling way.

He Honghua went directly up against that person. “What’s wrong with people from the countryside? Peasants earn money and support their families with their own hands. Did I give you less money or something? Did I treat you badly? Are you looking down on peasants? Go back three generations ago; weren’t your family peasants too?”

At that time, He Honghua was so confident like a heroine from some historical novel.

But now, in order to save her future education, He Honghua was being obsequious and apologizing throughout the phone call, saying yes to everything.

All for her…

Fu Jiu couldn’t quite grasp her feelings. She just walked over with one hand in her pocket, using her other hand to take away the phone from her mother’s hand.

He Honghua turned back and looked at her in shock.

At the other end of the phone, the director was still speaking in a teasing tone, “Well, it’s not actually completely hopeless for your son to come back to school. It’s just that this semester is half-done. You’d still need to go through many people at all levels. You peasants probably don’t understand this protocol, but schools are like this. Think about it, if you really want him back, then give out a few things and show your sincerity; not everyone can stay in good schools, right?”

Fu Jiu’s eyes chilled after hearing those words. A sharpness, which had never been seen before, showed up on her beautiful face. With her silver hair, she looked like a vampire royal at night. “You are right. We peasants don’t know your sh*t. But openly asking parents for bribes? Heh, Director Zhang, do you not want your job anymore or what?”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chapter 19: Fu Jiu, Let Them Come Beg Me!

The guidance director heard her words and instantly became enraged. “Okay, okay, okay! Fu Jiu, you win! Our school can’t educate students like you! You listen, even if your mother begs me, I won’t do anything! Rubbish like you can just go anywhere you want!”

PA!

He hung up.

He Honghua reacted with her hand was still grabbing Fu Jiu’s arm.

Even though Fu Jiu was a girl, she was 5’8” tall. She was taller than the short, chubby He Honghua by a whole head.

“You kid! Why are you acting so naively!” He Honghua was so anxious that she forgot to be angry. All she wanted was to bow her head down and make that phone call again!

Fu Jiu held her waist and spoke softly, “Mum, I don’t care about that school. You don’t need to be like this.”

He Honghua’s hand stopped in the middle of calling back. Her daughter hadn’t called her ‘Mum’ for a long time already.

She was not sure since when it started, but they immediately fought whenever they saw each other.

She knew that her daughter didn’t want to see her, and that she also didn’t want her showing up at her school.

Calling her ‘Mum’ like that and holding her—those were things of the past, many many years ago…

He Honghua almost couldn’t believe her own ears.

Fu Jiu smiled at her, then turned her head and said to the rest of the people, “My mother hasn’t eaten anything yet. Ask the maid to cook a few dishes and make some sweet potato congee.”

“Yes, Young Master!” Chen Xiaodong took the order and bolted for the kitchen.

In fact, he was shocked too!

When did Young Master ever care about Madam this much?

In similar situations before, Young Master would have only screamed at Madam.

After that, both of them would become really upset.

Throwing cell phones around and all of that was just normal.

But after Young Master returned from the hospital, he felt like he became… he became a good person!

He Honghua was still confused when she sat down. She found it surreal until Fu Jiu picked up some food and put it in her bowl.

He Honghua turned her head and looked at Fu Jiu’s messy silver hair. The hand that held her chopsticks was shaking.

She deliberately controlled her eating pace since He Honghua knew that her daughter didn’t like how she ate…

Fu Jiu turned her head. That face was overly handsome, and her gaze was on the rice that He Honghua picked up grain by grain. She knew.

Without saying a word, she picked up her bowl directly, mixed a dish into it with the chopsticks, and put two mouthfuls of rice in her mouth at once, causing her cheeks to become plump. She smiled at He Honghua, looking surprisingly cute. “Even the food tastes better when eating with Mum.”

When He Honghua looked at Fu Jiu, she couldn’t help but cover her mouth. Her eyes were very red.

Fu Jiu put down her chopsticks and sat next to her mother. She pulled her in by her shoulder and wiped away He Honghua’s tears. “Mum, I’m sorry for everything in the past. I won’t act like that anymore.”

Just those few words made He Honghua unable to calm herself down for a long time.

Fu Jiu looked at this middle-aged woman whom she had always looked down upon. But her mother never gave up on her for that. She called herself an a**hole again inside…

The mother-and-daughter duo embarked on a new page of their story. He Honghua was overjoyed. She asked what Fu Jiu wanted with a red face, thinking she would buy anything for her.

Fu Jiu knew that even though He Honghua was in business, she wasn’t as rich as Fu Zhongyi.

Fu Zhongyi had fun having an affair outside the family, making it difficult for He Honghua to work around in the business world. People laughed at how boorish she was and how she couldn’t tame her own man. Additionally, with her background, things were harder for her than for others.

“Mum, I don’t need anything. It’s you who should be resting more since the business negotiations aren’t going so well.” Fu Jiu massaged He Honghua’s arms.

He Honghua felt warm in her heart after hearing her daughter’s words. She didn’t want to say things that would jeopardize the harmonious atmosphere, but she would be too worried if she didn’t say it.

“Jiu, I know you don’t like to study, but a man needs knowledge. Mum will try to think of a way to let you return to school. You…”

Fu Jiu interrupted He Honghua as she said every word clearly, “About this issue, Mum, you don’t need to look for anyone’s help. I will make them beg for me to return!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chapter 20: Fu Jiu’s Real Power, Cool!

When that happened, it would all depend on her mood whether she returned or not…

He Honghua didn’t really pay attention to Fu Jiu’s words; she just thought that her daughter was comforting her.

But little did she know, Fu Jiu took action that very night!

“Young Master, where are you going this late at night?” Chen Xiaodong followed her worriedly. Whenever his young master was in a bad mood, he would go to clubs and get wasted.

Although Young Master didn’t say it out loud this time, who would be happy about being suspended from school?

He understood!

If Young Master went to the nightclub because of this, he wouldn’t tell Madam about it!

But to his surprise, his young master answered plainly, “Internet café.”

Internet café?

Chen Xiaodong was confused.

He saw Fu Jiu skillfully take out her ID and ask the owner to ready the machine for her. Then she put the headphones on, looking extremely handsome. “Go get some lollipops for me.”

“Hah?” Chen Xiaodong was still confused.

Fu Jiu put her wallet in his hands and turned away to switch the computer on. “Chocolate flavor and two bottles of water. I’m gonna stay here for the night.”

For the night?

In an internet café?

What did Young Master want to do here?

Chen Xiaodong was even more confused!

Fu Jiu swiftly hit the keyboard once he left.

She asked the owner to turn on the machine that charged 10 yuan per hour.

Many people wouldn’t understand, but internet cafés usually had specific computers with high specs for gaming purposes.

Having high processing power as a foundation, Fu Jiu hacked the school network in only ten seconds. All the files of the faculty showed up on her screen within a blink of an eye!

Using a search engine, she locked onto Director Zhang.

She then moved onto something else swiftly, hitting the keyboard with very skillful techniques. By using this computer as a leading machine to take advantage of the whole internet, with the addition of thousands of computers from other internet cafés all operating at the same time, her purpose was to work out a powerful virtual IP filter, all for the sake of finding the internet line of Director Zhang’s house!

Also on that day, computers in several internet cafés had coding issues!

People stood up and hit their keyboards randomly. “WTF! Owner, what the hell is happening? I can’t play games. Is there a virus?”

At first, all the owners thought it was a virus, but restarting didn’t work, so they called the technicians in!

The only computer in the internet café that was still working was Fu Jiu’s computer.

While everyone was getting mad, Fu Jiu had her headphones on. With that beautiful profile of hers and the strands of her silver hair that drooped down and covered her eyes, only her black piercing gaze shone with a cold glimmer in the dark.

Such a huge hacking mission definitely needed her to go around the security system.

Fu Jiu was still tapping the keyboard with the same dazzling flexibility. With one single hit on the enter key, Director Zhang’s internet IP was locked into her USB.

Then she hacked his phone through the internet. At last, all she needed to do was install a tiny little virus, and it was done… Bang!

K.O!

Fu Jiu narrowed her eyes and pressed the distribute button. Amidst all the voices in the internet café, she put on her coat and her hat. She then stood up coolly. She didn’t forget to smile at the owner before she left. “Owner, thanks!”

The owner of the internet café didn’t have time to respond to her at all. He was still fixing the internet with his head buried in work.

Weirdly, before the technicians arrived, all the computers had started working again!

Freaking hell!

What was the matter?!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chapter 21: CEO Qin, Found Spade Z! (Love and Hate)

“Young Master, why did you come out already?” Chen Xiaodong had just finished buying the stuff she needed when he saw Fu Jiu leaving. “Didn’t you say you were gonna be here the whole night?”

Fu Jiu was playing around with the USB in her hand. “No need, time to go home.”

Chen Xiaodong blinked and said in a serious tone, “Young Master, why do I have a nagging feeling that you asked me to go away on purpose?”

Hearing that, Fu Jiu turned back and looked at him. She curled up her thin lips as she said, “I actually thought you were dumb!”

Chen Xiaodong: “…” What good could she get by belittling him like this?

“C’mon, I will treat you to a bowl of noodles. Didn’t you say you were hungry?” Fu Jiu hooked her right arm around his neck and pulled him in.

Chen Xiaodong felt that he was a target of her flirtation, and he looked at his young master in a dead serious manner. “Young Master!”

“Yeah?” Fu Jiu lifted her eyebrow.

Chen Xiaodong’s whole face was serious. “Young Master, no matter how nicely you treat me, I won’t turn gay for you. So Young Master, save your tricks, I won’t change!”

“Change? Who? You?”

Chen Xiaodong gave out a long sigh. “I get it, it’s easy to become attracted because we spend so much time together. Plus, Young Master just had that incident. It’s totally normal to have such thoughts!”

“What thoughts?” Fu Jiu put her arms across her chest and let him continue.

Although Chen Xiaodong felt a shudder, he decided to spill the beans anyway for the sake of his dignity. “Ahem! Thoughts of sleeping with a man!”

Fu Jiu laughed out loud and pulled him in again. “Ah, Xiaodong.”

“Young Master, we can talk, just don’t get all intimate!” Chen Xiaodong blushed. After all, his young master was too handsome!

Fu Jiu looked down at him. “Even if I want to sleep with a man, do you really think I would choose someone shorter than me?”

Chen Xiaodong: ” … ” Another critical blow from nowhere!

Chen Xiaodong’s height had always been a sore point for him!

But this also proved that Young Master did want to sleep with a man!

Chen Xiaodong thought about what Fu Jiu had said before, and his little heart quivered!

Young Master wanted to sleep with Young Master Qin!

If Madam got wind of this, she would probably suffer from insomnia once again.

In fact, the person who got no sleep at all was Qin Mo. He was sitting beside the ceiling-to-floor window. Behind him was the night view of the entire city. In front of him were three Alien laptops with top specifications, which cost around 200,000 RMB in total.

The cat-like young man, COCO, was sitting close to Qin Mo. He was still holding that fluffy rabbit, and he had just finished live streaming. He was not sure if it was better for him to leave or to stay.

Because Qin Mo didn’t say anything, nobody dared to leave on their own.

COCO thought about it and decided to remind Qin Mo. “Captain, it’s 11 o’clock already. I think Spade Z knows that we are looking for him, so he’s not going to show up online. So Captain, maybe we should get some sleep first?”

Qin Mo stared at the game page. It was showing that Spade Z had already accepted his friend request.

If he was scared of Qin Mo, why would he accept the request?

Qin Mo squeezed the cigarette in his hand violently and coldly on the ashtray. He only said one word: “Wait.”

The icy voice was so cold it made COCO shrink his neck. Quiveringly, he shied back.

He knew clearly that this was the first time a privileged son of god like his captain had been tricked and it was also the first time he had been hugged by someone…

Now, he probably wanted to kill someone.

Just let him be…

That Spade Z was really ballsy, tricking his captain like this. And yet he still dared to accept the friend request.

Did he want to force his captain to kill him?

“CEO Qin! Found it!” Fatty ran inside from another room in a hurry. With excitement on his face, he said, “Spade Z! It must be him!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chapter 22: Fu Jiu and Qin Mo’s Encounter

Qin Mo looked up at him. His eyes were especially deep, clearly revealing how important this news was to him.

Fatty turned his laptop towards him as he exclaimed, “CEO Qin, just now, several internet cafés were paralyzed at the same time! Normal people would think that it was just a coincidence, thinking that they got hit by an internet virus, but that is not the case! Hackers like us would know; viruses don’t come and go quickly like that, disappearing without someone cleaning it. That’s impossible! The biggest possibility would be that a hacker initiated an attack! So I checked out this internet café’s internet, and I found the problem! It wasn’t a virus; someone initiated the hidden working mode! In other words, thousands of computers in Jiang City were all operating under one person!”

COCO was completely shocked and he lost his grip on the rabbit in his mouth. “This guy is that formidable?”

“Of course!” Fatty was extremely excited. “Do you even know what this means? Someone who can do this would at least rank among the top three hackers nationally!! But what’s strange is, nowadays, top hacker bosses use their own laptops to attack, but he was on an internet café’s computer! That’s totally Spade Z’s style!”

After hearing all this, Qin Mo leaned back with his legs crossed. Emotionlessly, he raised his eyebrow halfway, like an ancient king, cautiously and lazily. “So? Which internet café was he at?”

Fatty paused and coughed twice. “There were too many virtual IPs, thousands of them looking for something at the same time, and he hid his tracks. I, I couldn’t figure it out.”

Hearing that, Qin Mo’s eyes turned cold.

Fatty added quickly, “CEO Qin, this Spade Z is really good! I, I’m no match for him.”

COCO started to tug at Fatty’s sleeve after he had said that, wanting him to shut up!

Don’t you see that Captain is still upset at being tricked?

Saying how brilliant Spade Z is at this time, idiot!

Qin Mo stood up and picked up the wine glass on the table. He swirled it a bit, and the red liquid in the glass that looked like blood seemingly carried malicious hostility.

He was standing by the full window, facing everyone with his back, as if he was considering something, as if the entire city was trampled under his foot.

Then, he took a sip of the red wine. His fair skin was like ice and gave anyone who saw it chills…

“He was looking for someone.” Qin Mo tilted his head, and it looked as if there was a stream of light floating in his pupils.

Fatty was stunned. “Who?”

“Who else, Spade Z,” COCO cut in, “But Captain, how did you know he was looking for someone?”

Qin Mo asked back plainly while holding the glass in his hand, “Searching with thousands of computers, if not looking for someone, what else would it be?”

Fatty patted on his forehead very regretfully. “Exactly, why didn’t I think about that!”

“Such a severe search, this person must be Spade Z’s next target.” Qin Mo’s eyes were like frozen pools, filled with icy depths. “There will be more after this. Keep an eye on the recent hottest internet news and dig him out!”

“Roger that!” Fatty’s voice just faded away when the cat-like young man, COCO, who was playing with his mouse, glanced at his computer inadvertently. He suddenly screamed, pointing at the screen. His voice was shaking, “Cap-captain! Spade… Spade Z is on!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Chapter 23: Fu Jiu Flirts With Qin Mo

Qin Mo narrowed his eyes, supported himself with one arm on the table, and looked down at the computer screen. His eyes were dark.

The moment he was about to do something, a message popped up in the friend chat window!

Spade Z: “Almighty Qin, you spent so much energy looking for me, do you have a secret crush on me?”

After seeing those words, the temperature around Qin Mo dropped to the freezing point!

COCO and Fatty, who were beside him, both had their mouths agape.

How… how dare he talk like that!

Flirting with Captain?

He’s really courting death!

But they were dying to see what was going to happen next?!

COCO tightly bit on the rabbit’s ear in excitement!

Qin Mo’s voice chilled and each of his words felt like a stab to the bone. “All of you, turn your heads around.”

Swoosh!

This time, Fatty reacted the fastest and he turned around instantly. He was so afraid that CEO Qin would find out he was peeking at the screen!

That… Spade Z… too amazing!

Not his hacker skills, rather, he was… flirting with CEO Qin like that!

Even though they knew that it was not the time to mess around with CEO Qin, they were dying to see what Spade Z would say next!

Fu Jiu was still typing with the lollipop in her mouth. A smile was plastered all over her face, and her long beautiful fingers were cruising on the keyboard, typing out with clicking sounds, “I’m not a fan of this kind of courtship, but if you insist, try seducing me yourself, maybe I will say yes on impulse, who knows!”

Looking at those words, Qin Mo’s hands tightened before relaxing. Finally, he pulled the keyboard over and firmly typed one word at a time. His eyes were so cold that they could freeze someone to death. “No matter who you are, you’d better start praying now. Don’t let me find you.”

Fu Jiu looked at the dialog box and didn’t respond. She curled her lips lazily, stretched her back, and logged out. She was in a good mood.

On Qin Mo’s end, the temperature in the room was never going to rise again.

On the top of the most luxurious building in all of Jiang City, the swimming pool on the rooftop was still faintly shimmering.

Everyone on the team didn’t dare look at their CEO’s handsome face.

COCO and Fatty could not resist even with the threat of death; they sneaked a peek at the line of words left on the screen, and of course, they were once again astonished by it!

Se…seduce?!

Asking CEO to seduce… with his body?!

Bang!

COCO lost his grasp on the rabbit and dropped it!

Fatty rubbed his face hard. After all, the conversation was too spicy for his eyes!

COCO and Fatty looked at each other.

They were thinking that if the day CEO (Captain) seduced someone on his own initiative came, they would raise both their hands in support to watch that scene!

Qin Mo’s expression turned colder. Suddenly, he looked over, his icy voice sounding, “You two look kind of happy?”

“No, no! No way!” COCO and Fatty denied at once, “This Spade Z is disgusting, we need to flush him out!” Just to see more amazing things happen, they had to find him!

Qin Mo smiled, but there was no warmth in his eyes. “The two of you would be more convincing if you could get rid of those smiles on your faces while saying that.” Then he said to his secretary standing behind him, “Pass down my orders: COCO and Fatty are banned from having any meat for a month!”

“Yes, CEO.” The secretary was professional and quickly noted down everything.

COCO and Fatty looked at each other again.

“CEO Qin!”

“Captain!”

“You can’t do this to us!”

The two of them slumped against the wall as they watched his back vanish into the distant corridor. They were simply too sad for tears!

How could they live a life without meat!!!

On this day, even while lying in bed, there was still a cold blurry light left in the mighty CEO Qin’s eyes…

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Chapter 24: Fu Jiu’s Most Handsome Side

It got late into the night.

While everybody else was already sound asleep, the clicking sounds from a keyboard came from the main bedroom at the top floor of the Fu family residence.

Fu Jiu was sitting in front of the computer and had successfully logged into the home screen of Director Zhang’s phone.

Many passwords for transactions were still on the webpages.

But Fu Jiu didn’t touch those.

Maybe normal people didn’t know.

But real hackers didn’t hack to get money.

This was the principle.

What Fu Jiu wanted was simple—everything in Director Zhang’s daily chat history.

“Your life sure is exciting.” Fu Jiu listened to Director Zhang’s voice chat history with a young woman and curled her lips. “Who knows what his wife will do after hearing this?”

Fu Jiu smiled, moved her fingers, and stopped at Director Zhang’s SMS page, which clearly recorded the details of him improperly soliciting money from all the parents.

Fu Jiu took screenshots of everything and planned to compose a long article for dissemination when an unexpected bonus found its way to her.

Perhaps Director Zhang couldn’t bear the loneliness and had insisted on the woman sending him a picture of herself sleeping.

That woman agreed.

Director Zhang saw that picture, and his breathing got all heavy. “Oh, my little baby, you made me hard!”

Fu Jiu decisively took off her headphones; it was so unbearable, she was afraid she would puke soon!

But, with this, the repercussions would be greater if it were posted…

A cold glint flashed in Fu Jiu’s eyes. Of course, she wouldn’t let people discover that she was the one who posted the long article.

In Jiang City No.1 Middle School, there were about a dozen students who were either too poor or had bad scores and didn’t offer him gifts. They were all expelled by Director Zhang for miscellaneous reasons.

Fu Jiu was smart enough to include the videos of Huo Siyu pushing her and what Director Zhang had said to her in the office, along with the incidents that had happened to these dozen students.

After that, she used a virtual IP and posted all the evidence at every major marketing websites at once!

Of course, she didn’t forget to send copies to Director Zhang’s wife and all the teachers at every major school!

“A good show needs to be shared.”

With that said, Fu Jiu switched off the television and walked to the side of her bed. Her silver hair was handsome and mysterious as always…

The next day, at 9 a.m., Director Zhang drove into the school on time.

Was he overthinking things too much?

He felt like, ever since he got out of the car, all the students had been pointing at him.

“It’s him! Look quickly!”

“I usually found him very perverted. Turns out he is nothing good after all!”

“Shh, stop, he’s looking.”

Director Zhang was confused. He frowned and pushed the office door open.

He saw a group of teachers who were looking at something in front of the computer.

Director Zhang had been in a bad mood the entire morning, and now those who worked under him weren’t working, making him even angrier. “Go prepare your lessons, what are you looking at!”

As he was speaking, he pulled one of the teachers away. When that teacher turned and saw it was him, he stepped back with an indescribable look on his face.

Director Zhang wasn’t paying attention at first, but when he saw the pictures on the screen, he immediately snatched away that person’s mouse!

What, what is this?!

What the f*ck is all this!

Why were all the pictures of him kissing his lover posted here?!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2023
Chapter 25: Everything Has Just Begun

“This is a set up, this is a total set up!”

Director Zhang threw the mouse in anger, but somehow pressed play on accident.

The voice message that he sent to his lover yesterday emitted from the computer just like that…

For a moment, the whole office was full of his moans.

Director Zhang’s face turned white in a second, and he was paralyzed in his chair.

Now, he only had one thought.

He was finished! His teaching career was over!

The posts online swept through all the headlines like a tornado. This resulted in the biggest damage yet to Jiang City No.1 Middle School’s century-long reputation.

The school heads took turns apologizing, but it still wasn’t enough to appease the public’s wrath.

The school had hired such a person as their director!

What did attending school mean to the kids here?

This was their future!

Could a simple apology compensate for the losses of all those kids who shouldn’t have been expelled?

After seeing accusations like these, all the school heads at Jiang City No.1 Middle School made phone calls to apologize to each kid who was unfairly expelled.

Some of those kids had already graduated and had gone on to professional colleges, and some of them, who couldn’t return to school anymore back then, even started working directly.

Among the dozen students, only six were still in high school.

He Honghua was still troubled by her daughter’s schooling problem and wanted to seek out some more connections. When she received that apology call, she fell into a daze. She couldn’t believe the man on the other end of the phone. “You, you mean my Fu Jiu can go back to school?”

“Yes, Ms. He, we feel extremely sorry about what had happened, with such a huge misunderstanding because of Director Zhang’s personal actions. Please bring your child back to school on time this afternoon. In order to show our sincerest apologies, we’d like Director Zhang to apologize to these kids in person!”

With things reaching this point, no amount of damage control was enough to stop the situation from deteriorating. A sincere public apology from Jiang City No.1 Middle School was the best solution.

In fact, instead of saying that Jiang City No.1 Middle School had no means to redeem their reputation, it was more like they didn’t even have the time to react.

It all happened too suddenly, too quickly.

They could only step forward and apologize!

He Honghua hung up the phone and couldn’t be happier. She ran to Fu Jiu’s room in a splash. “Jiu, Jiu! Guess what? Your school called, and they want you back today!”

“Mm…Mum…” Fu Jiu sat up holding her thin covers. She had long fair legs and beautiful looks. Her silver hair was messy from her sleep, but that didn’t make her any less handsome. On the contrary, it made her look like a totally lively pretty young man. At the same time, the way she rubbed her eyes was so cool and cute.

Even He Honghua, her own mother, couldn’t help blushing when looking at her.

If her Fu Jiu was really a boy, God knows how many girls would be mesmerized.

But, being a girl was not so bad either; girls were thoughtful!

He Honghua narrowed her eyes and smiled. “Hurry, get up! Eat something and go back to school!”

“Okay, okay, okay…” Fu Jiu pushed He Honghua out as she said, “Ms. He, please spare me a little private time to wash up. Thank you very much!”

“You child.” He Honghua was truly happy. She went downstairs jumping and skipping away.

At that moment, Fu Jiu finally woke up. She smiled with her thin lips and lightly spilled out the two characters that she loved to use the most.

“K…O!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chapter 26: Fu Jiu, Justice Might Be Late…

To show its utmost sincerity, Jiang City No.1 Middle School invited several members of the press.

Fu Jiu was standing in the middle. She was wearing a pair of faded jeans, a black belt, and a simple T-shirt. With her messy silver hair, she was so handsome that she made everyone’s hearts thump.

He Honghua was standing next to her, and one could easily see the joy on her face.

In fact, this was the first time she came to her daughter’s school after she entered high school…

Fu Jiu seemed to think of something and she twisted her piercing with one hand. Lowering her voice, she said, “Mum, later when that Director Zhang apologizes to us, ignore him. Leave the questions to me.”

“Okay, okay!” He Honghua was indeed a bit clumsy in doing things, so of course she listened to her daughter.

Fu Jiu and the other five students sat together, and the press was eagerly stirring in anticipation. After all, everybody in Jiang City was waiting online to see what would happen next.

Fu Jiu was quite calm in the face of all of this, until Director Zhang showed up.

By then, Director Zhang was no longer arrogant. He was wearing a wrinkled shirt, as sloppy as one could imagine…

But he didn’t want to give up on this even more!

Clearly, all those kids were useless trash who sucked at studying!

They were either trash, or flat broke!

How did they deserve an apology from him!

But this needed to end; if he didn’t apologize, then his life was done for.

Director Zhang thought about this and walked up to those kids. He said, “Sorry.”

Those students weren’t silly; they knew that he didn’t mean it.

Nobody forgave him.

Director Zhang looked at the situation and raised his head up to the reporters. “I already said sorry, but my dear reporter friends, look at these kids. They’re so stubborn, I only expelled them because I had no choice…”

“If you want to apologize, then do it sincerely and honestly,” Fu Jiu said, coldly interrupting Director Zhang. “Director Zhang, why are you still spouting bullsh*t?”

Director Zhang was provoked by Fu Jiu’s words, and a sentence abruptly escaped from his mouth, “Shut up! If not for a bumpkin peasant like your mum who sent money to school all the time, would something like this happen to me?”

Fu Jiu laughed, and coldly retorted, “It looks like the school called us in not to apologize, but to be a spectacle for others? Otherwise, why would Director Zhang have such an attitude?”

“You!” Director Zhang didn’t understand how this person, who used to wither from a single word in front of him before, would become so eloquent.

The press caught this scene and clicked their shutters nonstop.

Director Zhang ineptness at public relations didn’t mean that everybody at school was inept.

Upon hearing this, a school head berated in a low voice, “You shut up! We invited all these kids back to school sincerely, you’d better reexamine your position before opening your mouth!”

This was a warning.

Director Zhang understood this and lowered his head with a pale face. He tightened his fists and apologized to Fu Jiu, “Sorry about just now, I was wrong to deprive you of your right to study. I’m terribly sorry.”

“Not only studying!” One girl suddenly screamed out, “Also our reputation! In fact, we’re all jealous that Fu Jiu has a rich mother who can spend money for her! Just because I wasn’t born rich, you expelled me saying I was a thief! My mother looked for help from everyone she could think of in Jiang City in order for me to return to school, and she was cursed by people pointing at her back. You do not deserve to be a teacher!”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chapter 27: Fu Jiu: But It Will Never Be Absent!

That was hate, hate in the heart of each student who was expelled by Director Zhang.

Director Zhang was still stubborn. “If you didn’t steal it, why did you return it?”

The girl didn’t expect that this loser would still say something at this moment in time. She was quivering with rage.

Fu Jiu held up her hand, and said in a low voice, “According to Director Zhang, if we pick something up, we’d better keep it to ourselves? Because if you are poor, you will be unfairly mistaken as a thief?” Upon saying this, her gaze lifted, and her silver hair shone with a sharp gleam. “I heard that the school leaders are planning to recommend Director Zhang to teach in other places. Shouldn’t such a teacher be blacklisted?”

“You!” Director Zhang’s finger was trembling.

The school head immediately interrupted him, “No way, dear student. Don’t worry, the education world will not want such a person!”

Upon hearing that, Director Zhang froze. He had a nasty expression, and turning his head, he looked at that school head.

There was… no longer any hope for him…

Reporters flocked towards him like bees, and some asked, “Can his conscience be at peace?”

Some were interviewing students, and one of the questions was: “Since you have suffered injustice, why didn’t you say it earlier? Were you waiting for the issue to get bigger?”

Such evil intentions existed in any time.

Fu Jiu glanced at the reporter coldly.

Other media personnel couldn’t stand it any longer. One of them pushed that reporter aside and said, “We have all read that post online. Some people were dismissed even if they were wronged, but they were still kind at heart. I would like to ask all of you, what allowed you to stay true to yourself?”

The mic was handed to that girl who was said to be a thief.

The girl took the mic and put it in Fu Jiu’s hand. She looked at her with sparkles in her eyes.

Fu Jiu smiled and turned her head. She looked towards the camera with both eyes, which were flashing with a blinding light. “Because we all believe that justice might come late, but it won’t be absent.”

At that very moment.

Several students’ eyes welled up with tears.

Yes.

Justice might come late, but it wouldn’t be absent.

We believed so much, so that we could hang on until today.

PA!

Qin Mo pressed on the TV remote control, and his eyes turned to his subordinates. Frowning slightly, he said, “What the hell are you crying for?”

“I didn’t know anything aside from programming. When I was little, I also got expelled because my teacher said that I wasn’t a good student.” Fatty rubbed his face while saying this, “If not for CEO Qin discovering me, I wouldn’t be able to become a hacker.”

Qin Mo looked at the other. “Second generation rich guy, don’t tell me you were expelled, too.”

“I’m so moved!” COCO was biting on his rabbit’s ear. “That b*stard director, he deserves to be destroyed. Captain, you should call your mother right now, so he wouldn’t be able to go anywhere!”

Hearing this, Qin Mo tilted his head and lit a cigarette. His eyes were dim as he said, “There’s no need for me to do it; someone will make him suffer.”

“Who?” COCO was surprised.

Qin Mo’s long and slim fingers flicked the silver lighter. “Spade Z.”

Hearing that, Fatty and COCO all jumped up!

“CEO Qin, you mean that Spade Z was the one behind all of this?”

Qin Mo held the cigarette between his fingers. With his ironed suit, his regal air was shocking. He was so casual but so grounded at the same time. “Who else would expose so much of Director Zhang’s private chat history? Unless someone hacked into his phone system. Spade Z must be among those six kids getting interviewed…”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Chapter 28: Qin Mo, About to Find Him!

“Among… these… students?!”

COCO and Fatty could not help but look at each other. Their eyes were filled with shock!

First, the six students were extremely ordinary.

One of them was a gay who used to chase after CEO Qin.

Could this kind of person be Spade Z?

Qin Mo raised his eyes. In the misty smoke, that handsome face was looming. “Why are you surprised? Didn’t I say before that Spade Z was a student?”

“But CEO Qin, why are you so sure that one of these six people is Spade Z?” Fatty still didn’t get it.

Qin Mo glanced at the news page and got straight to the point with one sentence. “Because only a victim would seek justice.”

Fatty was stunned and suddenly enlightened!

If Spade Z was among them, then the search range shrank a lot more.

Because only four of them were boys.

Spade Z didn’t register his gender.

But from his style of doing things, he was most likely a guy…

That night, at the Fu residence.

Fu Jiu took out the USB. As soon as she went downstairs, she heard He Honghua on the phone. She was very loud and seemed to be arguing with someone.

Obviously, the result wasn’t very satisfying.

Otherwise, He Honghua wouldn’t have dropped her hand and fallen into a daze looking in one particular direction.

Seeing Fu Jiu walking over, He Honghua forced a smile on her face. “Come, sit down. Mum cooked you your favorite pig’s feet, and I put in chilies and potatoes!”

“Madam woke up at 3 a.m. to cook for Young Master, slowly boiling it on low heat.” The maid walked over with tea. “You can eat up in a bit, it must be so delicious and tender.”

Hearing that, Fu Jiu put her arm around He Honghua’s shoulder. “Thanks, Mum.”

“No need to thank your own mother for that.” He Honghua blushed, becoming a little shy. “Go on, you are too old to hug your mum like this!” Although she was saying that, she couldn’t hide her happiness.

However, at that moment the phone on the coffee table started to ring again, again, and again. It was too jarring to listen to.

He Honghua checked the incoming call, and her smile faded. She wanted to prevent Fu Jiu from seeing it.

Fu Jiu was a clever girl. She didn’t wait for He Honghua to ask. She instantly knew what was happening from her mum’s look and handed over a cup of tea. She said in a low voice, “Mum, answer it. No matter what, I will be here with you.”

Empowered by these words from her own daughter, He Honghua felt an unknown power surge from within. She reached her hand out and swiped on her phone. “Hello. You tell them that, I, He Honghua, didn’t owe them anything during the past year. Now that the gaming contest is coming up, they want to leave? Do they even have a conscience?! 100,000 per person? Du Ze, you are really being a voracious tiger!”

“Boss He, I was talking to you in such a peaceful manner. Look at you now, why are you acting this way?” Du Ze sounded like he was deliberately angering her. “Luckily, I left early enough and followed Sister Qing. Once a peasant, forever a peasant. Really, you’ve always been short-sighted. Boss He, let me, Du Ze, give you some advice. Since you once helped me, get a divorce with Boss Fu as soon as possible; what qualifications do you, a fat village aunt, have to compete with Sister Qing?”

PA!

He Honghua hung up on the phone and flung it away. Her chest was heaving up and down heavily, and there was a multitude of emotions in her eyes.

She was both angry and sad; it was also difficult to calm her fury.

After that, she realized that Fu Jiu was looking at her, so she instantly said, “The pig’s feet should be ready, let me get you some.”

Fu Jiu grabbed He Honghua’s arm. Her voice was deep. “Mum, what happened at the company?”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Chapter 29: Young Master, Stop Kidding! How Could You Know How to Play Games?

He Honghua paused and didn’t say anything.

Fu Jiu raised her eyebrow and looked at Chen Xiaodong, who obviously knew the answer. “You tell me what’s going on.”

Without elaborating, she looked exactly like that Young Master who woke up that day in the hospital.

Chen Xiaodong was shocked and words spilled uncontrollably out of his mouth, “It must be the tricks of the Three!”

Fu Jiu tilted her head. “Explain more.”

Chen Xiaodong walked up. “Young Master, nowadays, e-gaming competitions are quite big events in Jiang City. They are led by Qin Corporation. Each year, they select some people from the companies under them to join their team. Not only do they need to be gaming masters, they also need to be very young so that they can attract more money. Madam thought that this could be a good opportunity and found some good gamers from various schools. She provided them with accommodations and meals and trained them for a whole year, just so they can participate in this year’s contest. As long as they can stand out in this contest, they will be selected by Qin Corporation and become contracted professional contestants. When that happens, Madam will be able to reap a huge profit, but at this crucial time, the Three, along with their manager poached away the most talented contestants we have. Now, we only have some average contestants, and they will definitely be eliminated from the contest. By then, the company will not only lose the money we’ve invested during the past year, but our business license too. The Three did this on purpose! Madam had been able to turn this around, but later, you were expelled. The Three told the company partners that…”

“What did they say?” Fu Jiu said in an indifferent tone, indicating for him to continue.

Chen Xiaodong looked at He Honghua hesitantly. At last, he caved in and said, “They said Young Master was into guys and wouldn’t accomplish anything in the future. After hearing that, they decided to withdraw their investments… Madam can’t maintain the company anymore!”

When Fu Jiu heard this, her eyes darkened. Even her silver hair had a bone-chillingly cold aura.

He Honghua hurriedly added, “Don’t listen to Xiaodong, we can always come up with a solution. Your mother’s not one to be messed with, right? Don’t worry, Mum will be able to support you with the best food and drinks no matter what!”

“Mum.” Fu Jiu lifted her gaze up and smiled. “You’re wrong, I should be the one supporting you with the best things. Isn’t it just playing games? I can do that too.”

He Honghua laughed out loud with a unique brightness, “Mum knows you can play games. Plants vs. Zombies, right? Enough, electronic gaming contests are different. Come, let’s eat first, Mum still needs to go to Huai City after dinner…”

Yet, at that moment, unbeknown to He Honghua, Fu Jiu meant what she said. She really could play games.

After that meal, Chen Xiaodong was called in by Fu Jiu. “Come over here.”

Chen Xiaodong didn’t know what was going on. Whenever his young master spoke with such laziness, he felt chills run down his spine.

“Young Master, you called for me?”

Fu Jiu closed the gaming magazine in her lap and leaned back. Her silver hair cascaded down as she said with inexplicable evilness, “Give me the list of the company’s contestants.”

When he heard this, Chen Xiaodong looked around and whispered, “Young Master, I was gonna say, you only played games for a couple of days because of Young Master Qin. Forget about the gaming contest; that is for gaming masters. Yes, Young Master Qin will be there on that day, but that has nothing to do with a rookie like you. Only those who win will be able to see him. Seriously, Young Master, you’ve only been quiet for several days, don’t cook up trouble again…”

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Chapter 30: Almighty Qin, What About a Gay Meetup?

“Get it.”

Two very simple words, but they sounded freezing cold.

Chen Xiaodong instantly turned around and brought the documents to Fu Jiu.

Fu Jiu only flipped through two pages before heading upstairs.

Chen Xiaodong didn’t know what his young master was up to and tried to eavesdrop at the door, but there were only sounds of gaming coming from inside.

That was right.

After Fu Jiu had the contestants’ profiles, she logged into <Hero> and glanced over the rankings in several major regions.

Putting the tip of her finger against her chin, she thought about it.

At last, she moved her finger, opened her friend profile page in the game, and sent a message to Qin Mo, “Almighty Qin, how have you been these two days? Having a hard time finding me?”

At the same time, Qin Mo was sitting in the company office, having an overseas market conference. It was a company that created online games, so having the computer switched on was pretty normal.

The temperature of the atmosphere in the conference room dropped to the freezing point as a “ding” sound was heard.

That man, who was sitting in the middle like a king, tilted his head, and a stream of light swept across his deep eyes.

He raised his hand up and indicated that the meeting was adjourned for now.

This hand gesture shocked all the higher-ups of the company. Even the secretary on the side found this unbelievable.

CEO Qin never stopped for anything during a meeting before.

Why would he do it for a game…

But in the end, everyone still watched helplessly as that beautiful man left the conference room with a notebook computer held in one hand.

“What the hell?”

“No idea.”

There were murmurs in the conference room.

Qin Mo leaned against the wall, and looked at the only name in his friend list—Spade Z.

His long, slim fingers paused a little and then hit the keys, “Not really.”

Fu Jiu looked at those two cold words and then his character avatar. Laughing lightly while holding a lollipop in her mouth, she sat in her chair and replied lazily, “Almighty Qin, if you keep being dishonest, you will have a very hard time finding yourself a girlfriend.”

Qin Mo had the urge to kill someone again.

His eyes became even deeper.

His thin lips curled up, and he messaged another line of text, “You really like lollipops, huh? Chocolate flavor?”

Fu Jiu looked at the screen and felt her back stiffen.

If not for the fact that she was still in her room, she would have thought that someone had planted a camera in her room.

But on second thought, there was no way that he would know who she was. Otherwise, he would have started calling her by her name a long time ago, not making small talk about her and her lollipops.

This man… didn’t just look like alluring; he was a real black belly indeed!

But how on earth did he find out that she loved lollipops?

Was it… that day on the rooftop?

Fu Jiu’s eyes flashed, and she laughed out. “Seems like I need to be more careful next time. Almighty Qin is really extraordinary…” Since he was so difficult to deal with, and since she was going to join the Qin Corporation anyway, she might as well drop a bomb on the enemy first!

“You see, we have been challenging each other for so many days already. Even dogs would have formed a bond by now.” Fu Jiu continued typing. “The weather has been really nice recently, I believe Almighty Qin already knows that I’m in Jiang City. How about we have a little gay meetup tomorrow?”

Qin Mo looked at his pure silver notebook computer and thought about all the answers that Spade Z would have to his questions.

Either to deny, or to avoid.

But he never expected in a million years that Spade Z would ask him to meet up…

[0]: Gay Meetup: in Chinese “Mian Ji”, meaning two male friends’ meet-up, for they act quite close, it gives a feeling to others that they may be gay and like each other romantically.

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chapter 31: Qin Mo Asked: Before A Gay Meetup, Are You A Boy Or A Girl?

Qin Mo’s eyes became deeper, and he didn’t reply for a moment.

Fu Jiu wasn’t in a hurry either. She sat on her chair, tapping her chin with her fingertip, and looked at that chat box.

After about five seconds, a word finally popped up.

“Sure.”

Qin Mo typed that.

Fu Jiu was going to ask about the details such as where, when, and how to contact him, but she was interrupted by the other party.

“I’m still in a meeting, let’s talk about the details later.”

He sounded like he was ordering her, replying in such a cold tone without the slightest bit of warmth.

But… he replied to her in the middle of a meeting.

The Almighty really paid attention to her, right?

Fu Jiu curled her thin lips playfully. “Awesome, I’ll wait.”

Qin Mo glanced over that “I’ll wait,” and closed his computer.

The secretary was behind him, and shock was written all over his face.

Did he see it wrongly?

Why did he have the impression that CEO Qin smiled just now?!

When Qin Mo returned to the meeting room, all the higher-ups quieted down at once.

But what did the CEO do during those ten minutes of absence? The curiosity was killing them!

It seemed like he was playing games?

Since when did games become so appealing?!

Qin Mo didn’t pay them any attention. He slowly walked to his expensive armchair made of genuine leather and crossed his legs slightly. His grand aura was extremely suppressing and shocking.

“Go on.”

With that, all of the management gathered themselves and concentrated.

“CEO Qin, from this season’s gaming report, there are fifty companies in the whole city…”

The murmurs in the meeting room faded.

In the Fu residence, Fu Jiu was sitting in front of her laptop. She figured that meetings could take some time, especially evening meetings. They wouldn’t wrap up so quickly.

She gamed for two rounds and got a FC. Then she got ready for a shower with a towel in her hand.

Things can wait after my shower.

On the other end, Qin Mo finished his meeting and reopened his silver notebook computer.

His secretary was standing still beside him. He didn’t dare to speak up or move, but he couldn’t control his eyes.

Although his CEO was at present a sacred existence in the world of electronic gaming nowadays, his CEO had never chatted with anyone while gaming!

What… happened today… This was the second time…he was seeing his CEO typing for the second time now?

“Still there?”

This was what their CEO sent.

But the other party seemed to be AFK.

No reply.

Their CEO didn’t move. He just sat there with his legs crossed and his eyes on the screen.

Is the CEO… going to wait for the other party?

The secretary felt shocked again!

Who the hell was that person who’s interesting enough to make the CEO wait?

“I’m here, I’m here, I was taking a shower.” Fu Jiu saw the notification light as soon as she got out of the shower. She typed with one hand and dried her hair with the other as she replied.

Droplets of water dripped down from her cropped hair. They slid along the side of her androgynous face and seeped into her white shirt. That picture right then and there was extremely appealing.

Qin Mo sat in the huge meeting room, and when he saw the reply, he asked bluntly, “Are you a boy or a girl?”

Fu Jiu paused, and her eyes blinked slightly. “Male.”

After replying, Fu Jiu added another sentence, “What? Almighty Qin, don’t tell me you have a crush on me?”

Hearing that, his cold and lonely black eyes burned up with terrifying flames.

The secretary behind him couldn’t help but cough out severely!

This… this person is ballsy!

TBC...
Re: National School Prince Is A Girl (A Hacker's Story) (HOT) by Vikksy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chapter 32: Give You a Taste of Liking Someone!

This… this person is ballsy!

Wouldn’t CEO simply slaughter him in his rage?

Secretary Liang planned to go home early, but now he changed his mind and stayed.

Seeing his CEO getting teased was way more interesting than watching TV shows.

Unfortunately, just as he made this decision, Qin Mo took his notebook laptop and said to him in an indifferent voice, “Secretary Liang, since you enjoy company drama that much, please stay here and work overnight. I will come back to check on the results tomorrow.”

Secretary Liang: ” … ” CEO, you can’t do this to me!!!

Qin Mo pressed on the elevator’s button, walked into the break room on the rooftop, and lifted the corner of his mouth. A smile blossomed, like an eternal ice flower in the north pole.

Fu Jiu sent over a “?” after not seeing a response.

“Ding.”

Just as Qin Mo sat beside the floor window and reopened his notebook, he saw this message.

He slowly replied, “I am not interested in guys, but if you are a girl, I will give you a taste of how I like someone.”

He typed “like” with extra strength!

It was absolutely not anything innocent.

Fu Jiu understood the hidden message and felt heat burning in her cheeks.

In order to not spoil the relationship before their meeting, Fu Jiu cleverly switched topics, “So, at what specific time will you be free tomorrow, morning or afternoon?”

“Afternoon.”

Another one-word message. Fu Jiu mused to herself that this man was a man of few words unless she upset him.

Fu Jiu looked at her watch. “Then let’s meet after school. My last class will finish at 6 p.m. I can be at that Lan Ning Cafe around University A at 6:15 p.m., be there or be square.”

With that, Fu Jiu went offline.

To her surprise, there came another message, which was not so warm. “Hold on a sec.”

“Hm?” Fu Jiu raised her eyebrow.

Qin Mo’s eyes were indifferent. “Why do you want to meet up?”

“Well, it does kind of bother me being chased like that.” Fu Jiu sent this over, putting down her towel and waiting for a reply. Of course, she couldn’t say the true reason online.

Qin Mo only replied, “Heh.”

He was rather cold. Obviously, he didn’t buy that at all.

Then he added, “Give me your contact info.”

Fu Jiu was thinking about that too. She didn’t want to give him her cell phone number, so she gave him her WeChat ID: “SPADEZ”

“Got it,” the other party replied again, and this time, without any punctuation.

The words were truly like the person himself, so arrogant.

It seemed that this Almighty CEO wasn’t interested in talking to her any longer.

After all, girls were more popular in the world of games.

However, she had seen him already.

She would just ask for Qin Mo once she arrived at the cafe.

What if Almighty Qin got a VIP room or something and didn’t give out any information?

That was fine; she would just use WeChat.

After she had figured that all out, Fu Jiu turned off her laptop and went to bed. She didn’t have her phone with her, so she didn’t know that at this time, three friend request notifications popped up on her phone, waiting to get her confirmation…

On the rooftop of Qin Corporation, outside the ceiling-to-floor window, the whole city was lit up at night, which was reflected inch by inch in Qin Mo’s eyes.

He held the wine glass with one hand and looked at his phone screen. His eyes turned cold bit by bit…

Still not confirmed?

Nice, very nice!

Just watch how he would fix “him” up well tomorrow when they met!

TBC...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuality And The Question Of Morality / In Love With A Goddess / Are U A Student In Any Nigerian University &u Love Entertainnments? C Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 337
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.