Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc (939 Views)

Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures / Gaming PC Or Gaming Laptop Or Console / Lets See Your Custom Built Gaming Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc by theGrayOne: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Guys I came across this PC today on my news feed, and I just had to share it with you. What do you think about its specs , you can config it in any way you want in their site. The screenshots below are just the basics that it comes shipped with but you have an option to crack it up in any way you like. grin grin
It is a Gaming PC

I am a lover of Razer but this Gal here is nice

She comes with a Linux based os . Which comes with Steam preinstalled which has an API that allows you to play windows games directly on it.
But you can always dual boot with windows 10grin.
That means all you need to get is a lightweight version of Windows with no clutter ware.
144hz refresh rate shocked Even though our eyes wouldn't notice it , it is still nice to have it there grin grin grin grin.
Alright guys what do you think of it

1 Share

Re: Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc by crafteck(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2019
It's all about price
Re: Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc by theGrayOne: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
crafteck:
It's all about price
Yea but that's the cool thing about it the parts are sold separately
Re: Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc by crafteck(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
theGrayOne:

Yea but that's the cool thing about it the parts are sold separately

If the pc has a name, it means it has a company or individual that designed and built it so no be separate part join join pc. grin
Re: Oryx Pro System76 The Best Linux Based Gaming Pc by theGrayOne: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
crafteck:

If the pc has a name, it means it has a company or individual that designed and built it so no be separate part join join pc. grin
The PC you use has a name and company behind it even if you bought it from china grin
Go to their site and check it out the PC is fully configurable it is a Linux based system

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win Prizes For Free (legit) / Gears 5 At 8K Demolishes $2,499 Nvidia Titan RTX Graphics Card / If You Have PS4 Console Slim Please Hit Me Up..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.