Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Coventry University Engineering Graduate Retained In The UK By SIEMENS MOBILITY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coventry University Engineering Graduate Retained In The UK By SIEMENS MOBILITY (1468 Views)

Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop / University Engineering Student Hacks Into School Computer To Raise His Grades / How We Retained University Of Lagos’ Name Despite Jonathan’s Wish – VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coventry University Engineering Graduate Retained In The UK By SIEMENS MOBILITY by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Hi Friends.

I GOT Good news.

IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK HARD AND WITH GOD'S FAVOR, You will definitely soar High.

FORGET ABOUT ALL THE GENERALIZATIONS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BRO

Olabode Ariyo wrote

4 Academic years �
The desire to strive for better ��
More than delighted to have completed this wonderful journey with a First Class Honours In Combined Engineering at Coventry University.

Even more delighted for the future as I continue my professional development as a Graduate Engineer with Siemens Mobility

My profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me through this Journey and for the opportunities I have received to develop myself as it is with this I’ve been able to come this far.

Looking on to the future.

#futuremakers #academic #coventryuniversity #firstclasshonours

Re: Coventry University Engineering Graduate Retained In The UK By SIEMENS MOBILITY by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, we can say out of a thousand or a million?

But it can be you !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Foreign Admission Statement Of Purpose / Sanwo-olu Honours Iyabo Elusakin Nigeria's Overall Best Teacher With A 3 Bedroom / Massive Crowd Of 100L Students At Unilorin Freshers Orientation Jan 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.