Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) (30155 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
thesicilian:

I'll do more than this for my parents if I have the money.
I hope he did well for her when she was much around. What you do in the lifetime of people should be more than the burial.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Ekakamba: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
VIRAL VIDEO/ PHOTOS!! How Senator Dino Melaye Buried Mother in Grand Ceremony

Nigerian popular Senator, Dino Daniel Melayi made it a mega burial ceremony for his late mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye who passed on earlier in May. The burial programme lineup started on Thursday 11th July with the service of songs at family compound in Aiyetoro, then the wake keep on Friday 12th July at Aiyetoro community School. The Internment at family grave site and then the Funeral Thanksgiving service followed on Saturday 13th July the Apostolic Church in Aiyetoro.

A grand reception was later held to round off the massive ceremony with performances from King Sunny Ade and Yinka Ayefele.

The Immediate past Senate President, Bukola Saraki, PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus, Senator Ike Ekwere Madu, Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP Peter Obi, Titi Atiku, Senator Olujimi and some other top dignitaries/politicians were all guests at the church service and grand reception to Sympathize and witness the Burial

Other top Nigerian Celebrities including AY Makun, Williams Uchemba, Ukeria Anunobi, Larry Coldsweat, Paul Obazele, Alex Osifo, Kunle Remi also attended the occasion held to celebrate the memory of the late 70year old, Deaconess Comfort Melaye at the Aiyetoro Community Secondary School on Friday 12th July 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3ZsrvMWDw

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/07/viral-video-photos-how-senator-dino.html?m=1

Ukeria, Coldsweat, Melayi...
Bloggers! SMFH grin tongue
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by BBM: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Rest in peace

IPhone 6 for sale ,16gig,Unlocked with pouch 0
Lagos
WhatsApp

https:///2347064255205

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by nailcapuzzi89(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Barbaric n archaic fellow..
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
They don't call me Dino for nothing as quote by him.

Vanity upon Vanity

All these elaborate showpiece is just a waste of resources that was not meant to be, what matters is where she will spend her eternity and that's all.

Was she really treated as such when she was yet alive?

May her gentle soul peace peace in the bossom of the lord.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by naphunlimited(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Let the dead bury their dead.

Check my signature for financial freedom.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
cool sad wink grin see Ekeremadu and dat fellow red cap senator (wetin be him nwme self) dey do justice to chicken
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by omoobanla(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Lol
queenxey1:

E de clear pimple, e de clear pimple na so bleaching de start.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by okpanachipeter: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
How is that your business; is it your money?
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by ATTAH012(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Any tym wey ritual ppl kill der parent 4 either promotion or 4 money ritual, dem dy always organise better burial ceremony.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
grin

I opened this thread because I thought it will be alexreport and he didn’t disappoint, la la la grin
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
May God bless me abundantly to be able to grant my parents this kind befitting burial, amen.

Meanwhile some haters will be typing vanity instead to pray make God help your life to be better
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by joshepade(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Strictly by invitation.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2019
who is that lady in aso ebi taking selfie

most women sef, she for snap with the coffin
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
So he built a shrine to his mother...
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
thesicilian:
I'll do more than this for my parents if I have the money.
and that will stop maggots and worm from eating up their body?
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by lagosinnovator: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Money make mama soul rest well. Imagine the colorful event. We all need a good ending. Rest on Mama
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Enaifogheomo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
So he dont have the right seat with dem anymore ...i fear you ooohuote author=davodyguy post=80418792]See mike Ezekhome. He's a PDP member and not any human right activist.

Activists are non partisan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9853287_img20190717wa0066_jpegff9f1dddda894188d84bd2d0e1ca5a52 [/quote]
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by decco1878: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
VIRAL VIDEO/ PHOTOS!! How Senator Dino Melaye Buried Mother in Grand Ceremony

Nigerian popular Senator, Dino Daniel Melayi made it a mega burial ceremony for his late mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye who passed on earlier in May. The burial programme lineup started on Thursday 11th July with the service of songs at family compound in Aiyetoro, then the wake keep on Friday 12th July at Aiyetoro community School. The Internment at family grave site and then the Funeral Thanksgiving service followed on Saturday 13th July the Apostolic Church in Aiyetoro.

A grand reception was later held to round off the massive ceremony with performances from King Sunny Ade and Yinka Ayefele.

The Immediate past Senate President, Bukola Saraki, PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus, Senator Ike Ekwere Madu, Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP Peter Obi, Titi Atiku, Senator Olujimi and some other top dignitaries/politicians were all guests at the church service and grand reception to Sympathize and witness the Burial

Other top Nigerian Celebrities including AY Makun, Williams Uchemba, Ukeria Anunobi, Larry Coldsweat, Paul Obazele, Alex Osifo, Kunle Remi also attended the occasion held to celebrate the memory of the late 70year old, Deaconess Comfort Melaye at the Aiyetoro Community Secondary School on Friday 12th July 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3ZsrvMWDw

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/07/viral-video-photos-how-senator-dino.html?m=1

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by ejemamaka: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by menzino(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
davodyguy:
See mike Ezekhome. He's a PDP member and not any human right activist.

Activists are non partisan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9853287_img20190717wa0066_jpegff9f1dddda894188d84bd2d0e1ca5a52

Is this a PDP event?
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
menzino:

Is this a PDP event?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9853287_img20190717wa0066_jpegff9f1dddda894188d84bd2d0e1ca5a52
This particular table has 90% PDP members. Not just members, but senior members. Their chairman, former Senate President, Former Deputy Senate President, Former Governor and VP candidate immediate past, then Host Dino Melaye and Mike. Who else appears in the image that's a senior PDP member?
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Akiika: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Continue to praise and celebrate the Aristocrats who have refused to let you have the basic and decent living. We still don't know the source of Dino's wealth for his ostentatious display of affluence except being a Senator.
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Merit123(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ppl day family who is looking for garri to soke e no see oo, this life sha grin
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by menzino(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
davodyguy:

This particular table has 90% PDP members. Not just members, but senior members. Their chairman, former Senate President, Former Deputy Senate President, Former Governor and VP candidate immediate past, then Host Dino Melaye and Mike. Who else appears in the image that's a senior PDP member?

You did not answer my question. As for what you wrote here, this picture clearly didn't cover all the people on that table. APC is in power for heaven's sake, why are you folks still behaving like opposition?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG / Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall / APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.