Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (75602 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
No problem, so far they don't pay the teachers 10k.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nonsense. These school fees issue was what got me pissed yesterday at my nieces grad. It's too much biko. I really can't wait for my church tuition free school to start ni next year ni agbara olorun. Work in progress... Read my signature
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
this is why we have so many crimes in nigeria everybody want to get rich
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Irore: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
If it's not expensive, the rich will not value it.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na lie joor. Social media stunts
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by osobase01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
So before I finish primary I’ll pay money that is enough to buy a plot of land and set up something tongue
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Isobug: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
The fees must have increased by now because this was for 2016/2017 session.

One may ask if they are teaching the kids with Heavenly Materials

4 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by EazyMoh(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's what scares me about parenting. I'd rather just start my own school if I have more than 3 kids. undecided
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by crusufixo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ooooh boy, session don end.Hmm before you know it, new session would soon commence.Na to dey gather school fees be that oooh....Hmmmm...God would sha see us through......
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Flier: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Not surprised. Some schools here in abj bill almost same and even more. Only for the kids to turn out over pampered, with terrible hand writings and just average mathematics knowledge. Although they speak well but for that amount...
they teach more than book and for your info those children are the real leaders of tommorow,they travel the world,teach them swimming,give them confidence and connect them
Such schools are everywhere be it USA,China,uk, and so on.They are not for the poor but for the elite

2 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
I hope the children in question will qrow up to be more intelliqent than aristotle cha.....but it still baffles me why on earth would some parents be this extravaqant.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by crusufixo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ooooh boy, session don end.Hmm before you know it, new session would soon commence.Na to dey gather school fees for my kids be that oooh....Hmmmm...God would sha see us through......
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by BabaIbo: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chai, see school.

I will like to take my kids here
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Wagasigiungu(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Èmi ké. I don't subscribe to overly expensive education. Just imagine the outrageous fees. I can only consider this if only they will upload all the educational stuff into my child's brain so he doesn't have to do any reading.

If dem fit make dem try am na. Lolz.

Laslas na same public university most of us go attend, so.....
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by ofiko123(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
These fees are just too expensive..most Nigerians cannot afford such high fees...
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by BizBayo: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shey na only me see the acceptance fee? Primary school pupils are now paying acceptance fee, chai!
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nthrone(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Total waste of money,
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by octus2008(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Its cheap,Come to Ghana ur eye will open
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Btruth: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin. I think they will put both Cambridge & Oxford universities in their students brains.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by notoriousbabe: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Education is too expenses in Nigeria
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Makefav(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
Wowwwwwww shocked shocked shocked
Waiting? The schl wan put engineering mathematics, English dictionary, modern/ababio biology, chemistry and physics textbook in their head....kini ?
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by OMOTOWO(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na that acceptance fee weak me patapata #2m..odikwa very risky
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by kareemkamil(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Too expensive
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by desthan(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Educational is expensive.

STAY ON YOUR LEVEL....
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
superamoled:
₦2 Million for acceptance fee!!! Just to enter... What a Wawu

Let's assume they meant 2K......... grin

3 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Education is too expenses in Nigeria

Indeed... The expenses does add up....
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na so my sister go dey waste money for one school for lekki

Children no fit talk

undecided

When they went to a far cheaper and effective school they performed better

They will collect all this and grab nce people to teach for 25k

2 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Pusyiter(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
I keep wondering
who are the teachers?
Are they Angels?
Is it not the same curriculum be it British or Nigerian?
Do the Kids play on the ground or in heaven?
The questions are endless
In the end, na me and you wey go government school go teach them
Also, them no go know wetin we know and no go know because who no go, no know
Mshewwwww
NobleAngell:
Not surprised. Some schools here in abj bill almost same and even more. Only for the kids to turn out over pampered, with terrible hand writings and just average mathematics knowledge. Although they speak well but for that amount...
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
And some people ignorant of cases like this would be accusing some private universities of overcharging.

Most private universities are residential, remember.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by notoriousbabe: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Indeed... The expenses does add up....
i ate people wasting money unnecessarily on expenses things, becurse vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
i ate people wasting money unnecessarily on expenses things, becurse vanity upon vanity all is vanity

If they are happy paying..... The schools would simply keep charging......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.