Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (75553 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Flashyoil1(f): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2019
This list of school fees was captured because of the costly nature of the fees ranging from Nursery to secondary school level.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/shock-see-list-school-fees-got-people-talking-picture/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Bella55555(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Wowwwwwww shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by daddytime(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Costly nature indeed...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Cashmanbreeze: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2019
With all their expensive school fees, they cannot type in correct English

276 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by NobleAngell(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Not surprised. Some schools here in abj bill almost same and even more. Only for the kids to turn out over pampered, with terrible hand writings and just average mathematics knowledge. Although they speak well but for that amount...

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
It's not meant for everybody.

Stick to ur level .

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by fergie001: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
My two degrees no reach the Pre-School own ooooo

All fingers aren't equal true true

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by ITbomb(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
So before you even start Primary 1 (aka Year 1), you don spend like 7m.

After all these you go still dey help am with homework

Me, help you with homework after spending 2m per year ?
After year 2 ie 9m, you cannot write a line of code, we will try Free Universal Basic Education

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by FarahAideed: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Trust me your kids teacher in this school will still be one person who failed jamb

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by namiji2598: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
If to say government has provided quality education to our country, all these nonsense would not have ovcuoccu, but everybody is now trying to witdrwit their children self from government schools jus because of the poor education, poor infrastructural facilities,poor laboratory and inadequate teachers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
School fees be like someone's "salary, gratiuity and pension" combined for 25yrs of active service!

shocked

71 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Odiegwu!
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by 9jaunite: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
angry
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by soberdrunk(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
After paying this type of fees, the child now comes home and says "daddy I didn't did it", walahi both the principal, Vice principal, head teacher, my child, wife and Father-in-law, all of them go sleep Cell....... angry

134 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Onlinealaba(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
If one can afford it I don't see anything wrong with it, these type of school doesn't just build the child it build a very strong network now the child will get to know more of his/her elite friends and they continue to secondary level which is the most important thing I get to know about these when I was in high school and I didn't miss that opportunity I cling to the network like my life depends on it till today that singular network is yielding fruit even though I never attended an elite school but I alligned with one..the rich gets richer well for the poor God help us and bless us all

Kindly check my signature

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nothing will surprised me again in this kountry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by bidemz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wait ooo

The school dey hang on sky ni abi na the same four corner fence on land we dey talk about??

That school should be changed to LUXURIOUS HEADQUARTERS PREMISES asap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by visijo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
I wonder why do gals make video without saying anything? Just licking lips, turning neck and blinking eyes like a lost goat
��

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by TANID(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
Wowwwwwww shocked shocked shocked
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by ainas247: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked what are they teaching shocked shocked

Dominate Google First Page
with your business.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Las las, I don't no whether na dem go be the next Dangote or President.

Las las, a footballer won't spend as much as this but makes more money than whatever these children can be through academics, except they tow on entrepreneurship..

Most of these kids acquire English accent and good network and connection.

Dazzol ...but e no concern me

5 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Lawrry(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is super story
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by yawehoverall: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Waste of cash, Las Las poor teachers will be there
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by kolafolabi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
I am beginning to imagine how the staff and learning environment would look like. Besides I don't see anything wrong in the tuition fees once it is not by force to attend the school. The only thing I fault is just the year 6, because I can't be paying that huge amount and still want my children to get to year 6 before secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by FuckThaMod: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
I will like to be a teacher there

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by onaope2019: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Foreign used laptop sales at affordable price.

100% warranty

serious buyers only
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by diehard1: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
op, please remove this from public domain. You are putting kids in unnecessary danger. It's not everything you see that is for public consumption.

10 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by CheapDataGuy: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Not surprised. Some schools here in abj bill almost same and even more. Only for the kids to turn out over pampered, with terrible hand writings and just average mathematics knowledge. Although they speak well but for that amount...

Dem sabi English Die.
Get this 16y.o ajebo I know for Maitama. He's British accent alone is a killer. But na capital olodo him be. Just the English and the accent nothing more

28 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by superamoled: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by superamoled: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
₦2 Million for acceptance fee!!! Just to enter... What a Wawu

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by AutoTechDoyz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is the true vanity.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.