Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos (931 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
I have been admiring the elegance of the new BRT buses acquired by Akinwunmi Ambode's administration. I had a business along one of their routes recently and I decided I must take a BRT bus for that journey.

There had been quite some uncomplimentary statements made about the buses, however, in the course of politicking about the last APC governorship primaries. Of particular importance is the interview granted by Dr Muiz Banire in which he described the buses as junks.

The new Scania Marcopolo buses are fully air-conditioned and also have USB charging port for every seated passenger. Even those owned and operated by a private company cannot rival them.

I was shocked because Nigerian politicians can say anything just to rubbish their opponents. They can see white but deliberately call it black
Re: Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing one of the many positives of Ambode's legacy.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks but the train would have been better.
Re: Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos by yesloaded: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gracealone:
I have been admiring the elegance of the new BRT buses acquired by Akinwunmi Ambode's administration. I had a business along one of their routes recently and I decided I must take a BRT bus for that journey.

There had been quite some uncomplimentary statements made about the buses, however, in the course of politicking about the last APC governorship primaries. Of particular importance is the interview granted by Dr Muiz Banire in which he described the buses as junks.

The new Scania Marcopolo buses are fully air-conditioned and also have USB charging port for every seated passenger. Even those owned and operated by a private company cannot rival them.

I was shocked because Nigerian politicians can say anything just to rubbish their opponents. They can see white but deliberately call it black
You are very correct!

Fully air conditioned, cheap fare & organized terminal

I've used the bus many times

1 Like

Re: Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
slimfit1:
Thanks but the train would have been better.
Sure, but it is always good to raise the standards of what you have at hand.
Re: Ambode's BRT Buses Are The Best Set Ever In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gracealone:

Muiz Banire That one na Tinubu's boi now undecided

Don't expect to hear anything good about Fashola or Ambode from them!!!

Tinubu does not like it when people surpasses him, he has forgotten that people also gave him chance and did not lord it over him!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Atiku Didn't Say A Word About RUGA? / Obasanjo Ends 15-year-old Conflict - The War Is Over For Good / Buhari's PA, Bashir Ahmad, Reacts To Alleged Sack By Presiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.