Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? (987 Views)

How To Get Financial Aid To Study Abroad / Financial Aid For Higher Studies At Arizona State University (ASU), USA / North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by Champjar: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hi Nairalanders

I hear people say they were awarded certificates on completion of course's on coursers or udemy without paying...
What kind of financial aid performs such magic?
Pls my brothers and sisters if you can put me through on how to do that,I'll really appreciate it.
Because of a truth I don't have Money her to afford those courses...please help me
Thanks and God bless you too!
Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by Champjar: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Champjar:
Hi Nairalanders

I hear people say they were awarded certificates on completion of course's on coursera or udemy without paying...
Pls my brothers and sisters if you can put me through on how to do that,I'll really appreciate it.
Because of a truth I don't have Money her to afford those courses...please help me
Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by Champjar: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Champjar:
Hi Nairalanders

I hear people say they were awarded certificates on completion of course's on coursers or udemy without paying...
[quote author=Champjar post=80389098][/quote]
Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by ashacot: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
do you have a laptop?
Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by Champjar: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2019
ashacot:
do you have a laptop?

Thanks for responding...Yes I have a laptop
Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by Champjar: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Champjar:
Hi Nairalanders

Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by Champjar: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
ashacot:
do you have a laptop?

Yes,I do have a laptop
Pls respond
Re: How To Get Access To Courses On Coursers Using Financial Aid??? by ashacot: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Champjar:

Yes,I do have a laptop
Pls respond

If you have a laptop, log in to your coursera.org account. click on the course you want to enroll. On the top of the screen you will see enrollment option or Financial aid available. Click on it and follow the process.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn-cpp Post Graduate Scholarship Program Applicants / EKSU Students Shines In Law School / Please Help Donate To Support A Final Year Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.