Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k (4880 Views)

Pls Bring Back Blackberry Phones / Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / More Blackberry Phones Available... 3k Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Goldeno(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Merit123:
I want to sale my bold6
ahhhh!!! see die. cheesygrin

this is phone abuse and molestation
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by federal9: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
fdigital:
pls which of the blackberyy still whatsaps need one asap

Only BB10 devices do whatsapp. Curve and bold don't whatsapp.

BB10 devices include; q5, q10,Z10, Z30...

1 Like

Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by yeman1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
I weep for BlackBerry. I'm a blackberry lover I miss BBM
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Which one is curve 2 and curve 4? Separate pictures make I choose

Search on Google to see the difference
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by somto10: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
innobarca:

I need it pls
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
somto10:
I need it pls
Ojo Lagos
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by bolanto24(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
can you send to Yenagoa, Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by mikeyung71(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
3k for all this one last? I don’t get
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by clive2u(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Merit123:
I want to sale my bold6
idiot

1 Share

Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Sicilyjoe: 5:38am On Jul 19, 2019
innobarca:

Search on Google to see the difference

Why should I search on Google when u have both of them there or don't u have them with u ?
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2019
mikeyung71:
3k for all this one last? I don’t get

Some 3k,4k,5k
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Why should I search on Google when u have both of them there or don't u have them with u ?

The photo is clear here, after searching Google u check the photos back to know the difference.

It's mostly wholesale, only few remaining now.
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Sicilyjoe: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2019
innobarca:

The photo is clear here, after searching Google u check the photos back to know the difference.

It's mostly wholesale, only few remaining now.

Are u sure u are the owner of this phones ?
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Are u sure u are the owner of this phones ?

You sound like a 12 year old.

If you are in Lagos or have someone in Lagos, let him chat me up I will give you 1 for free.

This is not the first time blackberry phones, and small Android phones came in together with Laptops.

I have Infinix note 4,tecno pop1, (Alcatel pixi3 4.5 inches, 4g LTE of all Nigerian networks and the price is 10k)

I sell laptops, phones are not always available

Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Sicilyjoe: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2019
innobarca:

If you are in Lagos or have someone in Lagos, let him chat me up I will give you 1 for free.

This is not the first time blackberry phones, and small Android phones came in together with Laptops.

I have Infinix note 4,tecno pop1, (Alcatel pixi3 4.5 inches, 4g LTE of all Nigerian networks and the price is 10k)

I don't care if u sell aeroplane, who ask u for the pictures u just post now ? Simple post the picture of curve 2 and 4 separate so that I can select u find it difficult to do
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by jamesope04(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
innobarca:

Whoever is actually buying won't troll you this way. To what end? On a 3k phone? Don't exchange banters with people. Just look the other way round.
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by eventsmallchops: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2019
innobarca:

People come from Cotonou usually buy them in large quantities from offload here.
where please? I used this phone before , its just a basic phone with a very loud ringing tone, very clear reception and good battery life, its ruggedness is what I love most, where did you say they do offload these phones ? can you get me a neat one of that exact model and for how much?
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by jamesope04(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

I don't care if u sell aeroplane, who ask u for the pictures u just post now ? Simple post the picture of curve 2 and 4 separate so that I can select u find it difficult to do
Calm down.. I know your instinct has told you to Google the difference between the two phones but you ignored. Will posting the pictures of the phones separately convince you on which to buy? The specs is what you should have googled to save yourself these undue stress

1 Like

Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by sidben(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
which of the phone is available nw
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Sicilyjoe: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2019
jamesope04:
Whoever is actually buying won't troll you this way. To what end? On a 3k phone? Don't exchange banters with people. Just look the other way round.

Otu nnegi dia
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by darelar(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2019
innobarca:

No, these phones came with Laptops together.

I have android and iPhone but people rushed them.

I just like the z10 as second phone. Is the bold 6 still available
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by mikeyung71(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Lolz you fall for it..
innobarca:

Some 3k,4k,5k
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by bolanto24(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2019
I ask if you can send to Yenagoa but you did not reply
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by jamesope04(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Otu nnegi dia
You are not communicating
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Honesty007(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2019
how much is the tecno pop1
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Which of these aside android device is 4G enabled phones?
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by jahson19(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
I need 2 curve 2,i am base in delta if u can waybill let's deal
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
darelar:

I just like the z10 as second phone. Is the bold 6 still available
Bold 6 sold out
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

I do not have time for that.

If u can not type curve 2 and 4 on Google to see the difference, then do not worry.

Some people buy but did not even comment here.
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Honesty007:
how much is the tecno pop1
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
asuustrike1:
Which of these aside android device is 4G enabled phones?

Only the Alcatel Pixi3 (4.5) android.
Has 4g LTE for all Nigerian networks.
Re: More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k by innobarca(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
bolanto24:
I ask if you can send to Yenagoa but you did not reply

Whatsapp.

Possible if not sold out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Get Glo 4G On My D855 / How To Increase Memory Card Space / Can An Etisalat Sim Ever Work On A An Unlocked Verizon Blackberry Tour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.