Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Baba To Stop Inportation Of Your Basic Stuff - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Baba To Stop Inportation Of Your Basic Stuff (313 Views)

Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba To Stop Inportation Of Your Basic Stuff by mrsally(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
as of today 9ja presido don announce say him was stop majority of our stuffs whey dem for dey push come down here

see list

https://www.9gbedu.com.ng/2019/07/i-will-stop-importation-of-basic-items.html

(1) (Reply)

Large Container Foil For Food / ASA: Positioning Nigeria To Feed Africa / Openhanded Toward Your Brothers And Toward The Poor And Needy This Festive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.