Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him (31684 Views)

Charles Inojie's Instagram Account Hacked After He Called Out Yahoo Boys / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Zoroaster: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
People were already quick to slam him..
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by VillagePipu: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
DrChukzy:

U don see as e dey pain abi? stupid useless troll.

Na frustration go kill you. Illiterate cow

Frustration go wipe out your cursed family. Useless Osu nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by YungMillionaire: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hacked? So you expert us to believe this tales by lantern light?

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Olawrites: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
BadAdviser:
Wizkid silence dey really pain people ehn grin

No matter what you say about him online or on tv baba will never reply you Las las na you go use your hand settle the matter wey you start cheesy grin

Silence is truly golden. I really need to learn that!
What of Linda Ikeji's case that he replied here and even insulted her of fishy cunt
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Jagaban880: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
grin You no tell me say u be hacker my brother?

grin
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by sucess001(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
And since u been running the account....they took over your account for one day to say that much accurate description....continue
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Aidejay(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
They were so quick to slam him and bash him and insult him now that she has come to retract the statement and issue an explanation e dey pain Dem to eat their words. Now that the truth has dropped una don dey shame to retract your insults and abuses. With everything u said wizzy is still alive he just appeared on the video with Dtunes for gbese go and watch it that's all I can do now.
Now for the analysts in the hacked maeesge she detailed an abusive relationship then less than 24 hours later she comes out to cover it up according to your brains
This is what your head is telling u what amount in naira or dollars can wizzy offer a pained woman who has a child to protect and has come online to admit to abuse ehen?! An accusation capable of ending endorsement deals and tarnishing his image permanently as a woman beater so she will willingly drop an accusation that she can use as a tool to make more money than she already controls as an image builder?
U are nothing but a troll
Go to Instagram wizzy just posted a video of his lovely son climbing all over him

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Kingblingz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Aidejay:
They were so quick to slam him and bash him and insult him now that she has come to retract the statement and issue an explanation e dey pain Dem to eat their words. Now that the truth has dropped una don dey shame to retract your insults and abuses. With everything u said wizzy is still alive he just appeared on the video with Dtunes for gbese go and watch it that's all I can do now.
Now for the analysts in the hacked maeesge she detailed an abusive relationship then less than 24 hours later she comes out to cover it up according to your brains
This is what your head is telling u what amount in naira or dollars can wizzy offer a pained woman who has a child to protect and has come online to admit to abuse ehen?! An accusation capable of ending endorsement deals and tarnishing his image permanently as a woman beater so she will willingly drop an accusation that she can use as a tool to make more money than she already controls as an image builder?
U are nothing but a troll
Go to Instagram wizzy just posted a video of his lovely son climbing all over him
God Bless u for this.. I Dont know why people enjoy negativity so much, even upon her explanation they r still finding it hard to comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Johnsghana(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:
We were not born yesterday night. We understand the shenanigans. Haven't you notice that when EFCC start to probe our politicians , the next thing that happens is that they fall sick (With a medical verified result) . grin grin

That is why we have the laws. If someone can game the law or the system, make the system better. But first you have to prove that they are gaming the system.

If you think the results are not genuine go and do your findings. Come out with hard facts to challenge the status quo. Don't sit in your house and be assuming you are the all knowing one that can disprove without facts.

FYI: Facts knows no age. A new born baby can disprove you with common fact.
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by stanliwise(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnsghana:

That is why we have the laws. If someone can game the law or the system, make the system better. But first you have to prove that they are gaming the system.

If you think the results are not genuine go and do your findings. Come out with hard facts to challenge the status quo. Don't sit in your house and be assuming you are the all knowing one that can disprove without facts.

FYI: Facts knows no age. A new born baby can disprove you with common fact.
Bro fact is this. There many possibilities of things happening.
Truth is when something looks like a goat, then there are every reasons that it could be a goat. That's all I am saying.
If everyday we live by your standards, then we have to carry all animal to the laboratory to do test and ensure they are goat.
Scientific and careful method are employed in cases where mistakes is disastrous.
Wizkid and his babymama case is not. If I choose to believe she is lying, it my believe and that is it.
Finally there are some cases where the accuse have to prove himself right, yes it happens.

So listen bro, as much as your senses aren't accurate in all cases, it doesn't mean it is dead and not working, just learn when and how to use them.
Cheers
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Obakoolex(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Junkie1:
WIZKID PROBABLY THREATENED TO BEAT HER TO DEATH AND BURY HER BODY IN THE BACKYARD
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Rebuke: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnsghana:
We just want to believe that everyone is evil and bad? Why are we so distrusting of each other? She has come out to say her account was hacked, if you doubt it, go and investigate. If you can't, keep quiet.

We need to end this culture of assumptions without facts. You will not find it funny when you are being accused wrongly in future.

Well said bro. It still amazes me why the people here only like bad news about others.

The very first day I read the news I was struggling with the story. I just couldn't fathom how Wizzy will b beating her. And even if that was true, I felt bad.

I am no fan of his cus I don't listen to his kinda music but I would hate to see him have relationship problem even though I still don't like their kinda lifestyle n these their baby mamas thing.

Yhu see how happy some people seem to be by their comment here over the news? That tells yhu d kind of people we have in d country.
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by SimDan95(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
and Davido has been liking the negative comments
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by olagbola45(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
I told some people here dat d earlier news about wiz beating her was not true but they abuse me...i just chill down dey look now see what happen....wiz can't do shii d woman is like a demi god to wiz life....she helped his career alot...toyo baby how market
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by popcykaylah(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Your papa get sense reach Davido Anu nmpama
How can you mention his father in this ..everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. Na wah o
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by popcykaylah(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

oh you forgot that Davido is Imade's DAD too abi?

He shouldn't insult someone's father if he wants others to respect his father
So I guess you are related to baba imade or you are imade's sibling?
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Stophie1000: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
The real truth go still come out..
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Benebreezy(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

You suppose know say Davido no get sense na.
I wonder why he will even like dat stuff......Like he's happy about Wiz being criticised? Wiz can never do such to him
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by Johnsghana(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
stanliwise:

Truth is when something looks like a goat, then there are every reasons that it could be a goat. That's all I am saying.
If everyday we live by your standards, then we have to carry all animal to the laboratory to do test and ensure they are goat.
Scientific and careful method are employed in cases where mistakes is disastrous.
Wizkid and his babymama case is not. If I choose to believe she is lying, it my believe and that is it.
Finally there are some cases where the accuse have to prove himself right, yes it happens.

So listen bro, as much as your senses aren't accurate in all cases, it doesn't mean it is dead and not working, just learn when and how to use them.
Cheers

It is okay for you express your point of view and feel it is okay. However, once it affects the life of another person or their image you have to be careful, it is better not to say anything than to say the wrong thing. Do not toy with other people's life or emotions. It is not fair.
That is way in law it is said that, it is better to let 1000 criminals go free than to jail an innocent man.

Sense are very very unreliable because emotions and presumptions interfere with their output. Do you remember that humans once thought the earth was flat. Some even still believe it till today that the earth is flat. Even though they can not prove it scientifically.

Saying Wizkid's being accused of assault is not serious is the reason why it is bad to rely on senses when making decisions. I will tell you why. Do you know Chris Brown is banned from performing in certain countries because he hit Rihanna? Do you know that some brands will not work with Chris Brown be ause of this accusations? Wizkid is an international artist, this kind of unproven allegations can damage his international collaborations and breakthroughs? The implications can be far reaching if it gets to the international media's interest. Also, do you know that assault is a criminal offense? This means the Police can charge you to court even if the victim decides to let the case go. He can be jailed for it.
The internet never forgets, this information can be used against him in 30 years time like they came after Bill Cosby after so many years.

In your own words,

stanliwise:

Why wouldn't you give the both of them the chance to prove the possibility that it is true or untrue before taking a side? Even though in Law the burden of proof is on the accuser.

These days it is very easy to prove assault with cameras and camera phones costing less than a dime, take pictures, get it on video, report to the police immediately it happens, get a hospital report, etc. Coming to social media without any hard evidence is emotional blackmail and image smearing campaign.

Please be advised: we have to discourage this kind of behavior. Let us be fair to all irrespective of our biases or how sensible we are.
Re: Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him by stanliwise(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnsghana:

It is okay for you express your point of view and feel it is okay. However, once it affects the life of another person or their image you have to be careful, it is better not to say anything than to say the wrong thing. Do not toy with other people's life or emotions. It is not fair.
That is way in law it is said that, it is better to let 1000 criminals go free than to jail an innocent man.

Sense are very very unreliable because emotions and presumptions interfere with their output. Do you remember that humans once thought the earth was flat. Some even still believe it till today that the earth is flat. Even though they can not prove it scientifically.

Saying Wizkid's being accused of assault is not serious is the reason why it is bad to rely on senses when making decisions. I will tell you why. Do you know Chris Brown is banned from performing in certain countries because he hit Rihanna? Do you know that some brands will not work with Chris Brown be ause of this accusations? Wizkid is an international artist, this kind of unproven allegations can damage his international collaborations and breakthroughs? The implications can be far reaching if it gets to the international media's interest. Also, do you know that assault is a criminal offense? This means the Police can charge you to court even if the victim decides to let the case go. He can be jailed for it.
The internet never forgets, this information can be used against him in 30 years time like they came after Bill Cosby after so many years.

In your own words,

Why wouldn't you give the both of them the chance to prove the possibility that it is true or untrue before taking a side? Even though in Law the burden of proof is on the accuser.

These days it is very easy to prove assault with cameras and camera phones costing less than a dime, take pictures, get it on video, report to the police immediately it happens, get a hospital report, etc. Coming to social media without any hard evidence is emotional blackmail and image smearing campaign.

Please be advised: we have to discourage this kind of behavior. Let us be fair to all irrespective of our biases or how sensible we are.
As much as you have gone a long way to address your point and have supported it using many example. I understand you clearly. And appreciate the effort.

But here is the thing, amidst all odds, you know. I could be right?
My comment on Nairaland is an observation. Who ever act on it and ban wizkid. That will be very laughable.
So bro you're overreacting.
Even if I get to court, I can't present my observation as a fact. So It only remaining an observation.
The importance of an observation, is that it could lead to fact if properly investigated.
I hope you catch this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Psychologist, Nkem Outsmarted Ubi Franklin Who Wanted Money From Her / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.