Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible (22780 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by ScotMisile: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
ednut1:
Truth be told the bible is no different to orumila and sango folklore.
See some of the fallacies
1- some people were trying to build a tower to heaven. We have been to space and we no see heaven. Even the tallest house today cant be see from space.
2. Noah packed 2 animals each inside boat. So lion hyena and tiger dey drink water during the voyage abi.

3- jesus is connected to david thru joseph ( who you claimed is not his dad). Both were on their way alone for census ( where dem families). Just tell us they nacked and fled

4. Jesus came to die for our sins. Yet judas is blamed for betrayed. How . Jesus even resurrected and fled to heaven( why he no go meet hin killers first?
You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Inteltower: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Reno even have time to reply the man.

If you are looking for evidence that God exists, then look around and you will see the evidence of Devil all around you.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

wow..true bro

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by ScotMisile: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
RockHard:
The Bible is at best a book of contradictions. Racism, genocide, incest, adultery and more can be justified or argued for and against using the same book. Very messed up body of text it is.

Your likes is the reason why I have finally agree that God should destroy humanity with fire forevermore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by YorubaHero12: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jaynom:
grin you can hate Reno but you can't deny he's right! Muslims go chop this critic Raw! The will annihilate him and his family Tree!

How many critics has been annihilated by the Muslims in Nigeria?

Mention three with proof

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by simplesearch: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:

But Jesus teaches jihad �
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.— Luke 19:27

Read the scriptures with open mind to understand. That was an illustration of God's coming judgement on all unrepentant sinners who spurn God's offer of grace and continue in wilful disobedience against his command till opportunity to repent is lost.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Inteltower: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
ednut1:
Truth be told the bible is no different to orumila and sango folklore.
See some of the fallacies
1- some people were trying to build a tower to heaven. We have been to space and we no see heaven. Even the tallest house today cant be see from space.
2. Noah packed 2 animals each inside boat. So lion hyena and tiger dey drink water during the voyage abi.

3- jesus is connected to david thru joseph ( who you claimed is not his dad). Both were on their way alone for census ( where dem families). Just tell us they nacked and fled

4. Jesus came to die for our sins. Yet judas is blamed for betrayed. How . Jesus even resurrected and fled to heaven( why he no go meet hin killers first?

if you don't understand kingdom of God be silent

if you are a rich man or great man living in this world & you are surrounded by people
is there the potentiality of you being betrayed ?

food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by RockHard: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

Your likes is the reason why I have finally agree that God should destroy humanity with fire forevermore.

Yimu. See them. Cursing others for rejecting your sick god. Is it by force? You people are as sick as that god of yours. Fyi, your god can't do shyt to me.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Mrpojj(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.— Luke 19:27

Una no go ever get sense
Read from the verse 12 and have sense for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by ScotMisile: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
RockHard:

Yimu. See them. Cursing others for rejecting your sick god. Is it by force? You people are as sick as that god of yours. Fyi, your god can't do shyt to me.

You are dead already... It's your corpse that is talking now

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by femi4: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:

That was a parable ....I guess you ve not heard that before

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by kbit09: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:

Luke 23:34 Father forgive them for they know not what they do. - Even when nailed to the cross, he prays for those who cruxified him

Matthew 26:52 Put your sword back, for all those who kill by the sword will also die by the sword.
He will never ask you to kill...even the commandments says...you shall not kill.

Luke 6:29 when slapped on on cheek, turn to the other. - Jesus will never encourage vengeance.

You and i are not Jesus's enemy. But the forces of darkness manipulating humanity are. Bring the spirit of hatred before Jesus and he will slay it with love, bring the spirit of selfishness and He will slay it with self sacrifice, bring the spirit of pride and He will slay it with humility, the list is endless.... My brother Jesus is Love

God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Mandesz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
daddytime:
Rubbish submissions that are refusing to hold any water from Reno.

Every one of his quotations are so flaky and puncturable.

Surely not a good defender of the bible.

E.g

You are not your sins.

According to Reno your sin commits itself and as such is hated by God and not you the "commiter".

A pile of bullcrap..and the usual over emotional religious fanatics are in consonance.

All his quotations up there are simply figments and shredable I repeat.

let's hear from u what reno sud av said or else u r a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by tarboshi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Iceland is non religious but they are the most peaceful country on earth. They don't even have an army.

Don't mislead people, Iceland in a Christian Country. Lutheran Church is the state religion

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Mandesz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Iceland is non religious but they are the most peaceful country on earth. They don't even have an army.
do u know the population of Iceland? if u care, it's not upto a million

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by ScotMisile: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
So many empty vessels and jobless time wasters here..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by RockHard: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

You are dead already... It's your corpse that is talking now

Death is inevitable Mr. I will die one day, and you will also die. Talk something else abeg. Your scare tactics can't work on me.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
do your thing in your own way and let others do theirs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by daddytime(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mandesz:

let's hear from u what reno sud av said or else u r a hypocrite

Who be this one?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Inteltower: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Joybringer:
Stop exposing your ignorance bro ....

thank you for replying that ignorant person with this. he can now shut up

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
King Solomon was black. Christ is from the lineage of Solomon. Christ was black.

Maria the sister of moses was black. The Bible described her ad white when she was cursed.

The problem with you Nigerian Christians is that you don't read the bible. You only open to Bible when your pastors instruct you to open it.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Jinad50: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Let everyone hold on to what he believes until I come. Says the Lord

We shouldn't fight over this.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Jinad50: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Let everyone hold on to what he believes until I come. Says the Lord.
We shouldn't fight over this.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by ScotMisile: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
RockHard:

Death is inevitable Mr. I will die one day, and you will also die. Talk something else abeg. Your scare tactics can't work on me.

I say you are Dead �������

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Omokri did not remember the Bible all the while himself and Goodluck Jonathan were robbing Nigeria blind, but once they got kicked out of Ask Rock he conveniently remembered his calling.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by kbit09: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
King Solomon was black. Christ is from the lineage of Solomon. Christ was black.

Maria the sister of moses was black. The Bible described her ad white when she was cursed.

The problem with you Nigerian Christians is that you don't read the bible. You only open to Bible when your pastors instruct you to open it.

Hmm!!! smiley I usually don't reply to comments like this but i sensed your pain and passion in your comment.

There are so many findings in research to prove your statement. If and only if people will research. But let this be a topic for another day

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by gawu1: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
DOMINO001:
Reno too good abeg.
The critic should just do what Reno said in the last paragraph.
That is how dump most Nigerian christian breeds are these days. The '' pastor" Reno understands this very well; so he always explored this at every little opportunity. That Whenever the lie is brought to scrutiny even by one of its believer, bring in Muslims,
and the challenge is fully proved and over.
''Pastor'' Reno would have done better if he had remained on proving wrong that his christian brethren sister going wrongfully with her image interpretation of the holy Bible. It is that the woman knows the Bible, but not the Qur'an, and she discussed the Bible, not the Qur'an. Isn't it?
In his further replies to her replies, if the word " Fulani" is missed again, then certainly, this shall be cloned words of the dutiful " pastor" Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by arrestdarrester: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Reno has my full respect.

Which part of Nigeria is Ikhide Ikheloa from sef?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Peaceontome247: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Christianity is a scam- nnamdi cownu
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
He can't do such to Quran because Quran doesn't contain any human whims, fiction, False State, Or dilution ,Quran is God (ALLAAH ) written Book Sent to Prophet Muhammed to deliver it to the universe

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by arrestdarrester: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:

Thrash
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by arrestdarrester: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Omokri did not remember the Bible all the while himself and Goodluck Jonathan were robbing Nigeria blind, but once they got kicked out of Ask Rock he conveniently remembered his calling.

Still better than those killing Nigerians dead now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by noblealuu: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
jidenna21:

Shallowness of an empty soul...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do In A Church Again / Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? / What Has Life Taught You So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.