Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For (966 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For by yinkacruxzy: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good evening dear nairalander, My brother received a message of a job interview which will hold on Saturday 20th July 2019 at Monata Iwo Road Ibadan in a building ,the issue we are having on this is the inability to get information about the company, he said he applied through Jiji, the link in the message is not opening and he was asked to bring his credentials along.... please anyone with viable information on this should help.I don't want my bro to fall victim of a scammer or kidnapper...the screenshot is below
Re: Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For by yinkacruxzy: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
yinkacruxzy:
Good evening dear nairalander, My brother received a message of a job interview which will hold on Saturday 20th July 2019 at Monata Iwo Road Ibadan in a building ,the issue we are having on this is the inability to get information about the company, he said he applied through Jiji, the link in the message is not opening and he was asked to bring his credentials along.... please anyone with viable information on this should help.I don't want my bro to fall victim of a scammer or kidnapper...the screenshot is below

Re: Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For by Toluabigr8(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
bros na GNLD JOB got same last month, they will scam you plus
Re: Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For by ojun50(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bro any job interview from jiji run for ur life.
Re: Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For by Mrslyz: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Guy tell ur brother not to go oooo , there are 419
Re: Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For by yinkacruxzy: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2019
thanks so much....

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! / Àny News On NATFORCE?? / NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Is Pending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.