Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents (17987 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by Geesaintagape: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
I find it difficult to comment on this tribunal matter cos its a fight between two brothers
Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by tuniski: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:
PDP is closing case today?

Have they presented the 400 witnesses?

Why the rush?
They mustn't present 400 witnesses they simply have to make their case within the constraints.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by tuniski: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrWTF:
No matter what Atiku pulls, he won't bring down Buhari. That's African politics for you. It's a shame though.
Ii wanted to like your post but, on Second guess decided otherwise.

Nothing is a given.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by fatima8855(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
That’s cool let’s see how it goes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by tuniski: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Femijohn198:
if atiku did not fight this issue with buhari very well PDP will not give him ticket against 2023,but atiku know very well that the battle is too heavy for him to carried.atiku get money sha,make he keep wasting it.
The good in this are; it is his money and our democracy as well as electoral jurisprudence will better off. Need I add the sanctity of the ballot.

It is no longer about just winning a court case but, ensuring that elections are won free and fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by deji68: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good submission... employment for laywers, experts , statiscians, ordinary workers helping to move the files around... the list is long eventually ensuring INEC wakes up to its responsiblities.
tuniski:

The good in this are; it is his money and our democracy as well as electoral jurisprudence will better off. Need I add the sanctity of the ballot.

It is no longer about just winning a court case but, ensuring that elections are won free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by Dewisedick: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
After they have done the necessary copy & paste, as directed by Buhari
Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by Pitto: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
prigoz:
So INEC wants to coerce before doing the right time, the INEC chairman was marking time in order to cover up his crime during the election. Nobody expects Atiku to get his stolen mandate but for the entire world to see the extent of corruption in our system.
who started the corruption?
Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by Kayrich(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pdp I laugh una. Your witnesses are not providing proofs to substantiate ur claims most especially the result transmission into INEC server. And u are now ordering release of manual materials from Zamfara.
I have long know you will have to go back from ur server story

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by berrystunn(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Femijohn198:
if atiku did not fight this issue with buhari very well PDP will not give him ticket against 2023,but atiku know very well that the battle is too heavy for him to carried.atiku get money sha,make he keep wasting it.

Keep on show casings your age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by berrystunn(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
johnlvis:
At the end of the day President Buhari will finish his tenure. Why wasting time and resources.

Go and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by berrystunn(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
aero1:
Atiku is a c*w

Get to his level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by nurusystem(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Are U going through a difficult patch in your marriage, in your business or on your job?

U can stand on the finished work of Calvary where Jesus died for us and released us from every bondage.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Uncle show me where that verse or verses is are writing that 'Accept Jesus Christ as personal lord and saviour' if you can show me I will. OK tell me the verse and chapter.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by tuniski: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Kayrich:
Pdp I laugh una. Your witnesses are not providing proofs to substantiate ur claims most especially the result transmission into INEC server. And u are now ordering release of manual materials from Zamfara.
I have long know you will have to go back from ur server story
You simply ain't following
Re: Tribunal: INEC Provides Atiku, PDP With Requested Documents by tk4rd: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2019
This part here below:
“...she said the Commission complied with orders of the tribunal by providing all the documents the petitioners asked for, except the ones relating to National Assembly re-run elections, stressing no such election took place....”
And this part too:
“....As well as list of Polling Units where re-run elections were held in respect of National Assembly that originally held together with the presidential poll on February 23, and Form EC8D, which is the summary of results from State and Collation at the National Level, used in the presidential poll....”
These are the only parts that got my attention in the whole nonsense above..
Did INEC just said that there was no National Assembly re-run election any where in Nigeria?? Or were they referring to Zamfara State alone?
THEY KEEP TELLING LOTS OF LIES..!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey. / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / 30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.