Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Anticipate The Hottest Jam 2019,DJ Nosmas-oga Efcc(prod By Masterkraft) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anticipate The Hottest Jam 2019,DJ Nosmas-oga Efcc(prod By Masterkraft) (310 Views)

[music] CDQ Ft Wizkid – Want (prod. By Masterkraft) / Audio: Parsh En Lancy - Work (prod. By Masterkraft) / NEW MUSIC: CDQ – Werey Yo (prod. By Masterkraft) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate The Hottest Jam 2019,DJ Nosmas-oga Efcc(prod By Masterkraft) by KUNLAYBAKER: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lets Anticpate My New Hit Jam coming out Next Month Titled "Oga Efcc" to be Produced by Masterkraft.

I want this Song to get to everywhere in Nigeria,its time to Motivate someone,you will not die in that Poverty.

Lets Fight for the Right of Humanity.
Lets Fight for Freedom
Nobody likes to do Yahoo
Give us Work.

Re: Anticipate The Hottest Jam 2019,DJ Nosmas-oga Efcc(prod By Masterkraft) by KUNLAYBAKER: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
I strongly believe no one wil have a Job & still do Yahoo.
Yahoo Boys ar Jobless People,Internet Fraudsters(Yahoo Boys)spend almost 20 hours online & sleep for just 4 hours,that's Joblessness.With a lot of Sleepless Night, no Power Supply, Burn Fuel,sometimes lend Money to Buy Data(Megabyte),before your client wil pay u Money it can be Months,after he pays you someone else will fraud you,"Yahoo is Condition" nobody Prays to do it.
Nigeria is Jobless,some Graduates in Nigeria are Jobless.
This Idle People created Job For themselves cause there is no Means of Employment.They still get Crucified for it.
God created without askin anythin from us.Who are we to judge?
This Lack of job opportunity is not caused by the Government,noone should blame the Government,it was caused by me and you.
God gives and don't take back,he created us in his own image why can't we be like him?.
The difference between a foreigner and we Nigerians/Africans is that,we are too Greedy and Stingy and don't want to help each other,we don't unite,let there be unity in Nigeria.
All of our Geniuses were taken away from us,cause we don't appreciate Talents here.The Talented People are the richest people,all of our Geniuses are in overseas serving another Man's Country, Investing/Life Saving there.
They forget Nigeria their Motherland.
I am not leaving this country for any reason,all my investment will be here,I was given birth to here,I remain here.
What makes Dangote the Richest man today,he was wise to invest in his own Country Nigeria,a lot of you geniuses serving white man in his country would have been richer than Dangote,if u were wise enough to invest here too just like him.
Let's come back home,Naira is not Dollar Mate/Let's invest in Nigeria, let's make it a better Place/
Its us that will say no to corruption,its only us that can end corruption,let there be work everywhere and Corruption will end.
I don't know why Government will employ E.F.C.C & pay them huge salary to arrest innocent citizens that are jobless(Yahoo Boys)
This Song is a hit Jam to motivate the street and every corners in Nigeria,its a message to everybody.
if any force arrest you,be quick to talk, don't just stand,groan,and follow them like a Zombie,let them know you are a Graduate and you have been seeking for job for years,they should give you work instead of Arresting You.
You will not die in that Poverty.
Lets Fight for the Right of Humanity.
Lets Fight for Freedom.
Nobody Likes to do Yahoo.
Give us Work.

Anticipate! Anticipate! Anticipate! DJ Nosmas Oga Efcc.
This Song is the First track under the new Label Nosmas Extraordinary Music(NEM)by the Record Label Boss DJ Nosmas,and also the First Track in the Album "Nigeria Be Wise"
Anticipate the first Track in the Album "Nigeria be Wise"
This Song was Produced by Masterkraft,Mix and Mastered by the Ace Producer DJ Nosmas(Extraordinary Beat Maker)
The Graphics was Designed by DJ Nosmas.
Contact
E-mail_djnosmas@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp-+2349096905160
IG@dj_nosmas
Twitter@dj_nosmas
Fb Fan Page_Nosmas Entertainment World

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape Naira Marley Vs Zlatan / Stellywise - Boys / [new Song] Olamide - Pawon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.