Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

“Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale (27914 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by clive2u(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2019
I still wonder why they didn't farm my great grand father to one of the British homes, I'd be British now
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by DanniBozz(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2019
PETCOKE:
I don't know why British accent irritates me

It irritates you because when they brought English to Africa (Nigeria), we were too dull to learn the proper way the English is spoken so we had speak it in our own local way which you are now very comfortable with and feel the way it is spoken in Nigeria is the proper way. If you even go to England you will fall in love with proper English and realize that you have been speaking crap as English for a long time.
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Mishhcre(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by MrCanceller: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kehinde2017:
I think it's more interesting and I prefer it to American English
hi bro I can't differentiate between British accent and American accent..
any noticeable differences?
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by edoairways: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
NOL2dworld:

Are U feeling rejected, dejected and abandoned in life?

Are things not working according to plans for your life?

The bible states in Hebrew 11: 6 that without faith it is impossible to please God.

U can stand on the finished work of Calvary where Jesus died for us and released us from every bondage.

Accept Jesus and he will deliver U from the bondage of this world..

All these didn't work for me

2 Likes

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by edoairways: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
hi bro I can't differentiate between British accent and American accent..
any noticeable differences?
There is a huge difference between the two

2 Likes

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by MrCanceller: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
edoairways:

There is a huge difference between the two
maybe I need to watch more of British movies though.
which of the accent do you prefer?
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Xzellentgraphic: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv5a-yVTY00&t=57s

New Week, New #MondayMotivation �
Watch New Episode of *2 IDIOTS*
on REELFLIX TV

Watch Now
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by kenigwe18: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
NOL2dworld:

Are U feeling rejected, dejected and abandoned in life?

Are things not working according to plans for your life?

The bible states in Hebrew 11: 6 that without faith it is impossible to please God.

U can stand on the finished work of Calvary where Jesus died for us and released us from every bondage.

Accept Jesus and he will deliver U from the bondage of this world..

the only encouraging thing I've read today
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by edoairways: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
maybe I need to watch more of British movies though.
which of the accent do you prefer?
British

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.