Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. (28278 Views)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ooye12:
No theirs aren’t jobless but due to a salaries giving to dem isn’t that enough, most of this officer are junior stuff ... which they aren’t well paid .. that is why I said corruption can only be reduce ...if government provide enough of job, most of the countries in world are corrupt as well ..but Nigeria own is 99%
You obviously don’t know what you are saying. People that earn the most in Nigeria are the most corrupt. Following your argument, why would governors, ministers, legislators, judges, senior civil servants corrupt? Are they also not earning enough?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Ooye12: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
schoolboij:

You obviously don’t know what you are saying. People that earn the most in Nigeria are the most corrupt. Following your argument, why would governors, ministers, legislators, judges, senior civil servants corrupt? Are they also not earning enough?
don’t get me worry I never said serious stuff ..
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Ooye12: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
schoolboij:

don’t get me worry I never said senior stuff ..
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by berrystunn(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Send them to jail and throw away the key in the middle of the ocean....

If you believe this story
Then you will believe a man can be pregnant too

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Jaqenhghar: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ooye12:
if you earn a good salary it will be hard for you to spoil your reputation..
So you think. As long as you live in a society where greed is called ambition people will never be satisfied no matter how much you pay them. This is a country where hard work is called suffering and honest people are called mumu. Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Jaqenhghar: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Ooye12:
not everybody are statisfy as you said ... we still have some God fearing people’s here in Nigeria but the county has already be giving bad name ... don’t look everybody as a thief ...
Some you say. Which will be a very small minority. My guy you can only speak for yourself and a few others in that hell hole. No one wakes up and gives you a bad name. You character is what defines you. You people habent yet grasped the principles of cause and effect. You want to do sharpness and steal yet you expect people to look at you and call you honest. I speak out of experience and when I look at everyone as a thoef ots jist me being careful until someone proves otherwise.
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by CanadaOrBust: 1:03am On Jul 19, 2019
DameB:
Wait o, do they make fake passports for people or they charge exorbitant prices? Cos those people at immigration offices NEVER charge official price

I’m wondering same thing
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Ooye12: 3:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So you think. As long as you live in a society where greed is called ambition people will never be satisfied no matter how much you pay them. This is a country where hard work is called suffering and honest people are called mumu. Abi I lie?
God we continue to guide us my bro
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Ooye12: 3:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Some you say. Which will be a very small minority. My guy you can only speak for yourself and a few others in that hell hole. No one wakes up and gives you a bad name. You character is what defines you. You people habent yet grasped the principles of cause and effect. You want to do sharpness and steal yet you expect people to look at you and call you honest. I speak out of experience and when I look at everyone as a thoef ots jist me being careful until someone proves otherwise.
God will continue to guide us let pray for Nigeria
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Collabo between Demola Ajayi and Igbo
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Aystarz: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2019
adioolayi:
Are these not non-uniform guys that help people with documentation process I am not sure they are doing anything illegal

Get the uniformed scammers first and then we can talk. EFCC and its many clever-by-half shenanigans.
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by 400billionman: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2019
grin

One man left passport office and was wailing.

Chai, I don't even have transport money again.
Re: EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others. by Ladygenny: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors / Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.