Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale (1469 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Meet Jay-jay Okocha First Daughter Daniella (photos) / Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Mandynews(f): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Charles Nii Armah Mensah Popularly known in Showbiz as Shatta Wale was recently featured on American pop star, Beyoncé’s Album.

Granting an interview as to how the who collaboration came about Shatta Wale revealed that he is a big fan of Beyoncé’s music and that he had sampled her work a couple of times.

He also disclosed that he was dying to meet Beyoncé as they never actually met physically to record the song.

He said;

“I have used her beats for some of my songs and I listen to her a lot…. The day I will meet Beyonce Ghana will not sleep for like two days, I will make noise all over the place.

We all know that Shatta Wale sometimes goes overboard when it comes to expressing his emotions. It would be recalled that he kissed Stonebwoy at their peace conference a few weeks ago.

Well, he has something similar for Jay Z. According to him, when he sees Jay Z, he will kiss him and polish his shoe as a sign of the love and reverence he has for him.

He said;

“As for her husband Jay Z I will kiss him when I meet him and probably polish his shoes… Ghanaians Should wait and see what would happen When I Join Beyonce on her World Tour”

Source; https://mandynews.com/when-i-meet-jay-z-ill-kiss-him-and-polish-his-shoe-shatta-wale/

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Adeoludt(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Broda wey mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Vikzz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ghanaians and sense be like space btw heaven and earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
He already knows you're a fake niqqa. He sings about you in most of his songs. You can't take him by surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Mrop(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Se dis one oo
Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Onyi22(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
I call my boyfriend "Babe "
Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
If not for music that saved him

Shoe making was is actual Calling before his destiny changed

1 Like

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by TANID(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
If not for music that saved him

Shoe making was is actual Calling before his destiny changed
cheesy I Think He's About To Get Back To His Work root.
Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by PetroDollax: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
nigerians and poverty n stupidity are like 5 and 6.

Vikzz:
Ghanaians and sense be like space btw heaven and earth
Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Hintona(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
He thinks JayZ is homogrin

1 Like

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by Trippledee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol! This one go lick JayZ armpit

1 Like

Re: When I Meet Jay-Z I’ll Kiss Him And Polish His Shoe – Shatta Wale by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hintona:
He thinks JayZ is homogrin
Am seeing something On your neck that resemble Sperm

Is that sperm

Probably your after sex selfie

(1) (Reply)

Full Biography Of Yomi Casual(omoniyi Makun) / Regina Daniels slays in new pictures / I Am Happier A Muslim Than I Was As A Christain- Aduni Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.