Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects (13587 Views)

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by OEPHIUS(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
In keeping with his administration's commitment towards fulfilling its campaign promises and social contract with the people, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, today inspected the ongoing rehabilitation of old UNTH-Bunker Road, Enugu, to ascertain the level of work done by the contractor as well as find out from the people of the area their assessment of the contractor's performance.

The people's governor, who trekked tirelessly while inspecting the road amid excitement and cheers from traders and residents of the area, assured them of his administration's intervention towards the speedy completion of the project.

He also visited the hitherto abandoned Hotel Presidential Enugu and the state's Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Centre by Ebeano Tunnel junction, GRA, Enugu.

Enugu State is in the hands of God. #amokelouis

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by OEPHIUS(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
More

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by oluwamykel(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2019
God bless Nigeria... I wish our politicians can do more than just inspecting for the pictures...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Cadec007(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by mknigeriagreat: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Slow and steady they say... He should keep it up. But in the early days of our democracy of 1999, this is a type of town councillor project not even a local govt chairman. God help this country...

Click on my signature or profile for the sale of this Foreign used beautiful machine. Peugeot 407 EW12 engine 6 gears. Car runs on 6.5litres for every 100km. Confirmed not theoretical. Friday bonus.... bring a buyer and get a huge weekend share...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by gurujoe(m): 4:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Thank you Ugwuanyi the good work you did in my village Ezimo generation to come will never forget

8 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Yinxies(f): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2019
K
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by ifymadu: 4:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Only in Nigeria that a governor will abandon all his strategic and executive duties and be inspecting gutters all around town and people will be hailing him an action governor. Where is that done? Only in Nigeria I guess. And they have works commissioners, DG public works and uncountable special assistants.

24 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Jig5aw(f): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Ignoramus. He is your servant not your king!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by ifymadu: 4:59am On Jul 19, 2019
I don't respond to ignorant low lives.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Good governance........
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by puresaint(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Work ..... They will say is not befitting of a Governor's role

Dance: Is a dancing governor..

Don't work... They will say he hasn't commissioned even the smallest of a project.

Nigeria, I hail dee!!!
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Teejayphillip(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Nothing wey we no go see for naija.... Common street road dem go publicise am like say nah big project. Smh!

Oga Governor Abeg wakeup from ur slumber and do better project,no b to dey inspect work wey b say commissioner suppose dey inspect.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by eaglechild: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2019
What a joke.
He has been struggling to complete a minor back road for the past couple of months.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by lonelydora: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Even though Gov. Ugwuanyi is working, I hate all these publicity. All these showoffs is it not why we elected them? Why do Nigerians celebrate mediocrity?

In the East, Obiano and Umahi are two govenors that are really working. Nobody should ask about Abia state, because Abia is no longer existing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by nnanyereugo(m): 5:46am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though Gov. Ugwuanyi is working, I hate all these publicity. All these showoffs is it not why we elected them? Why do Nigerians celebrate mediocrity?

In the East, Obiano and Umahi are two govenors that are really working. Nobody should ask about Abia state, because Abia is no longer existing grin grin

That Ebonyi governor Dave Umahi is the real Mr Project. Mehn I went to Abakaliki and couldn't believe my eyes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by lonelydora: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2019
nnanyereugo:

That Ebonyi governor Dave Umahi is the real Mr Project. Mehn I went to Abakaliki and couldn't believe my eyes.

And he doesn't make noise about it

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Nigeriadondie: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2019
nnanyereugo:

What of other parts of Evonyi not just the capital.
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by igwefivestar(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2019
ifymadu:
Only in Nigeria that a governor will abandon all his strategic and executive duties and be inspecting gutters all around town and people will be hailing him an action governor. Where is that done? Only in Nigeria I guess. And they have works commissioners, DG public works and uncountable special assistants.
e pain am, is like u are from Abia state.
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Baroba(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:

Ugwuanyi is working NADA, the man is bother line useless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by saheedbadmus(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2019
i believe all this kind project should be inspected by local govt Councillors and not even chairman not to talk of a whole governor coming down to inspect this kind project..
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by checkedout: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2019
This thing project? God punish all Nigerian governors across board

We celebrate too much mediocrity in this geographical expression called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by promiseniqqa(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2019
please i hate eye service
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by NCANTaskForce: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Useless Governor
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Blessed13(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Mtcheewwww
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by VillagePipu: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2019
OEPHIUS:

The people's governor, who trekked tirelessly while inspecting the road amid excitement and cheers from traders and residents of the area, assured them of his administration's intervention towards the speedy completion of the project.

Look at what Enugu has become cos is sycophantic elements who can't tell Ugwuanyi the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by TANID(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Slow and steady they say... He should keep it up. But in the early days of our democracy of 1999, this is a type of town councillor project not even a local govt chairman. God help this country...

Click on my signature or profile for the sale of this Foreign used beautiful machine. Peugeot 407 EW12 engine 6 gears. Car runs on 6.5litres for every 100km. Confirmed not theoretical. Friday bonus.... bring a buyer and get a huge weekend share...
Thanks.
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by pacino26(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
This is the worst governor ever in Enugu state. A master of propaganda. He could have made a good APC person.

He should swerve jor
Re: Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects by Otuegbe: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
this is no project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obono-obla Blames Osinbajo Over ICPC Probe, Sues ICPC / 12 Reasons Maduka Is The Choice For Ndi Anambra As Governor / Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.