Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar (31250 Views)

Kylian Mbappe: Real Madrid Make £137m Transfer Bid For PSG Forward / Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by einsteine(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Jesusceejay247 post=80407261][/quote]

Two players not one.
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by davibid: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
teadrake:
They should release the whole squad just to resigned Neymar.

They are being overly desperate

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Stupid blog. Barcelona Boards hAve already staTed that Dembele is nothe going anywhere
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by babakb: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
eni4real:
Bad market!!

Messi will still outshine neymar and griezman
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by martineverest(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:

....President...
thanks
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Sinach0191(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Injury will not allow Neymar perform
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Taciturn1: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Desperation just to win the Champions League

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by kenigwe18: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
simonlee:
what kind of deal is this?

its either Barcelona is mad or Neymar's mother is a certified witch!
Hehehe grin
Na true oo
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by tfash96(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
martineverest:
bartomeu is Barca's worst manager in history
manager or President
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Donciz: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
which kind yeye Transfer be this one again ....Barca why!
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by tfash96(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Like I'm the only 1 who's happy with the deal.. I can't stand seeing these faces(among players) again in Barcelona as from this coming season:Coutinho,Dembele and Suarez . Those three should be sent to anywhere but Barça should buy replacement if it's needed.. So the reason why I'm angry with Bartomeu is I don't know what Valverde and Suarez are still waiting for @ camp nou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Dee60: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
FAKE NEWS always arrive after 10pm!
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by openmine(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chai coutinho cry
How art the mighty fallen?
You left a glorious club that pampered and treated you like a god......See how barca is treating coutinho as a nonentity and surplus to requirement!
Just imagine a 132millon pounds player being used as an exchange to bring back the over fed super-brat Neymar!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by uunwanaobong3: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chai, THIS IS VERY BAD FOR FOOTBALL.
HOW CAN U EXPLAIN THIS, THAT A SINGLE PLAYER NOW SEES HIMSELF AS BEIGN BIGGER THAN A WHOLE PSG AND BARCELONA FOOTBALL CLUBS such that despite his lack of loyalty & disrespect for the batch, barca still has to go kneel down and beg for his signature with 90 million pounds + option of coutinho, dembele, malcom, rakitic, umtiti and semedo. This is like surrendering all the club powers to one single player.. HOW DO U EXPECT OTHER PLAYERS AT BARCA TO FEEL ABOUT THIS? This singuler move can destroy the dressing room. This shows that all barca players (apart from mesi, suarez and greizman) combine can not be equated to neymer.
Honestly this is the most incredible and disrespectful deal i have ever seen in football history.
If i were PSG chairman, i for just accept the deal of dembele and coutinho and then uses part of £90 million to buy semedo, umtiti and rakitic and keep the remain change....nonesense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by uunwanaobong3: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
HOW CAN U EXPLAIN THIS, THAT A SINGLE PLAYER NOW SEES HIMSELF AS BEIGN BIGGER THAN A WHOLE PSG AND BARCELONA FOOTBALL CLUBS such that despite his lack of loyalty & disrespect for the batch, barca still has to go kneel down and beg for his signature with 90 million pounds + option of coutinho, dembele, malcom, rakitic, umtiti and semedo. This is like surrendering all the club powers to one single player.. HOW DO U EXPECT OTHER PLAYERS AT BARCA TO FEEL ABOUT THIS? This singuler move can destroy the dressing room. This shows that all barca players (apart from mesi, suarez and greizman) combine can not be equated to neymer.
Honestly this is the most incredible and disrespectful deal i have ever seen in football history.
If i were PSG chairman, i for just accept the deal of dembele and coutinho and then uses part of £90 million to buy semedo, umtiti and rakitic and keep the remain change....nonesense.
LA LIGA BIG CLUBS HAVE LOST IT AND THEY ARE DESTROYING TRANSFER MARKET

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Chukalemon(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Barca must be crazy.why going after neymar.after all is chukwueze not even good than neymar.all because he is a brazilian
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by uunwanaobong3: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2019
I THANK GOD FOR GUADIOLAR AND MANCITY... NO MATTER HOW MANCITY GET MONEY REACH OR HAVE PLAYERS REACH, MANCITY FOOTBALL CLUB NO FIT RUN THIS KIND MADNESS.
THIS PARTICULAR DEAL DISRESPECT ALL PARTIES INVOLVE AND IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GAME.
THIS IS MADNES

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by mastermaestro(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2019
tfash96:
manager or President

Understand simple contextual usage. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by uunwanaobong3: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Barca is a funny club..... They are concerntrating all their energy and resources on strikers and attack,..and forgetting midfield and defence.
Only time will tell... Let me see if barca wil play with eleven strikers, nonesense.

Next season i can assure u that barca wil score 5 goals and concede 5goals by then they wil know that football is a team sport

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by chiboy1116: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Blacksodje:
Neymar is a fantastic player but he is emotionally unstable. He is also injury prone.

Bartomeu and co have taken FC Barcelona to a new level. A very low one.

I was against the fee that was paid for Dembele. I am against Griezmann coming into the club.

The club's philosophy is dead.

Either Coutinho or Dembele has to leave as it stands.

The total wage is crazy
Barcelona already has the highest wage structure of any sports team in the universe and they still wanna add neymar to their books . They might go bankrupt B4 Messi turns 35
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Angelfrost(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2019
A player more injury prone than Welbeck... There must be something Barca and Neymar are not telling us. PSG should insist on half the Barcelona squad... They are mad.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Bawofss(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2019
dis is unbelievable, wat all d things neymar did to barca b4 left.....taking barca to court and all dat.
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by ogbonti: 2:58am On Jul 19, 2019
hucienda:
What's wrong with FC Barcelona?

they have lost it, its like they cant get over their ex

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by AreaFada2: 3:49am On Jul 19, 2019
openmine:
Chai coutinho cry
How art the mighty fallen?
You left a glorious club that pampered and treated you like a god......See how barca is treating coutinho as a nonentity and surplus to requirement!
Just imagine a 132millon pounds player being used as an exchange to bring back the over fed super-brat Neymar!

Nor mind that Coutinho guy. They should sell him for 1 million Naira to Eyimba. grin cheesy grin

He was nearing the very top of football elite when he left EPL best club of all time & European football royalty club (YNWA) to join Barca as a bench-warmer.

If I was at PSG, I'd happily take Dembele & Rakitic anytime. Although honestly Coutinho still has about 6 years of good football left while Rakitic is already over 30.

As soon as he left Liverpool, Champion's league glory came. Same happened to Michael Owen (he left for Real Madrid) in 2005.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by AgreatMan: 5:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Kingosytex:
Bartomeu and the Barca board are running mad

The Starboy is good no doubt, but he doesn't worth the hype. Dembele and Coutinho should be given enough time to prove themselves. Those guys are good as well

Racing

That team became too predictable when Neymar left. Team was just a one way traffic under Messi. Neymar's distraction is needed to draw in two players n disrupt the shape of d opposition. Messi can't fill this role anymore.

Ousmane Dembele and Coutinho were both terrible business but Dembele won't be sold.

It's Valvede who is signing Neymar, not d fans. His objective as a coach is different from yours as a fan. Neymar is d cheat code, Messi clearly can't handle that role.

We r just a fan of d game. Suarez n Messi who played with him n who still maintains a WhatsApp group with Neymar said they want him back. Only a fellow teammate understand d capabilities of another teammate. D coach or even the fan cannot understand this.

Bad by d way, d teammate became terrible when d guy left. Only 2 terrible semi-finals to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by AgreatMan: 5:29am On Jul 19, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
If i were PSG chairman, i for just accept the deal of dembele and coutinho and then uses part of £90 million to buy semedo, umtiti and rakitic and keep the remain change....nonesense

There is nothing bad in it. Neymar still has a higher commercial value than all those players combined. And definitely helps d team acheive their goal scoring objectives than those guys. Football is not based on sentiments. I cannot be managing mediocre players or waiting for two years when Dembele will click while Liverpool, Madrid, Man City or Juve are red hot. Barca is not the team to babysit mediocre players, u can do that in Man Utd or Arsenal. 100percent, go for Neymar. U don't know football more than the coach or the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by AgreatMan: 5:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Angelfrost:
A player more injury prone than Welbeck... There must be something Barca and Neymar are not telling us. PSG should insist on half the Barcelona squad... They are mad.

Neymar is not injury prone. Yes, he falls alot but not injury prone.

Trust me, I don't like this guy but Barca needs him. Sometimes u need to look at d game as a coach n not as a fan.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by AgreatMan: 5:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Devgod:
Stupid blog. Barcelona Boards hAve already staTed that Dembele is nothe going anywhere

Exactly, Dembele will click, I am sure of that n he is going no where. But the team can't keep waiting for him to click

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Aystarz: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Barca are just wasting money up and down. Hey even took about 32m loan to fund Griezmann's transfer aand now Neymar.

[s]Neymar has lost it already. He is on a downward slide like Icardi and Balotelli. Added to this is the fact that he frequently gets injured these days.[/s]

Same rubbish y'all naysayers said about Ronaldo De Lima enroute Korea/Japan 2002. Form is temporary, but class Permanent in every freaking language.
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by tfash96(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2019
mastermaestro:

Understand simple contextual usage. angry angry
That is true spirit of confusion
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by JoseRaji(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Wesporting:
BARCELONA have reportedly bid £90million plus two players to re-sign PSG star Neymar.

The Brazilian this week told Parc des Princes bosses he wanted to leave, while manager Thomas Tuchel admitted he knew the player was keen on an exit before the Copa America.

A report sighted by MandyNews.com via Sky Sports Nou Camp chiefs have offered Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Ivan Rakitic, Nelson Semedo, and Malcom in a list of players to include in the deal.

The identiy of the sixth player remains a mystery at this point.

Source: https://mandynews.com/barcelona-launch-90m-transfer-bid-plus-two-players-for-neymar/
This is not possible joor... Release all these guys because of one Neymar. Rubbish rumour
Re: Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar by Prisca7496: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
The best quality bedsheets and duvet at affordable prize,chat us on 07030297220

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United / Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram / Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.