Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Help A Brother Enjoy His New TV - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Help A Brother Enjoy His New TV (694 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother Enjoy His New TV by Maximanuel2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello Guys... I'm a Newbie in Satellite and Cable TV Technology... So I got this Bush TV..it has an inbuilt tuner/decoder....After searching on it.. I got 50 Channels...out of the 50 channels WWE,e.tv, National Geographic and Dunamis were showing well..NTA,Ebony Life, CNN,AIT, Channels and ABS Awka were playing sound but showing me "INVALID FORMAT" on the screen..this was 4 days ago...but now None of them is playing,except NTA which is playing only sound and still displaying "INVALID FORMAT" on the screen....all the Other Channels are now writing "NO CI MODULE" and after some research, I learnt about Conditional Access Module (CAM) and I inspected the TV and found out that it has a common Interface (CI) The Problem is how to acquire a CAM module so I can use a smart card to unscramble the Channels or any help on how to Make the Channels work....any help will be highly appreciated.... Thanks Guys!
Re: Please Help A Brother Enjoy His New TV by mbond1992: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Not so long ago I also bought a new outdoor tv patio and not so long ago I understand that I need to buy outdoor tv cover for my 55 inc tv here https://www.amazon.com/Garnetics-Outdoor-Cover-55-inch/dp/B076H4JXD8. I found some good store. It helped me a lot to save my tv outside.
Re: Please Help A Brother Enjoy His New TV by nonny400(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximanuel2:
Hello Guys... I'm a Newbie in Satellite and Cable TV Technology... So I got this Bush TV..it has an inbuilt tuner/decoder....After searching on it.. I got 50 Channels...out of the 50 channels WWE,e.tv, National Geographic and Dunamis were showing well..NTA,Ebony Life, CNN,AIT, Channels and ABS Awka were playing sound but showing me "INVALID FORMAT" on the screen..this was 4 days ago...but now None of them is playing,except NTA which is playing only sound and still displaying "INVALID FORMAT" on the screen....all the Other Channels are now writing "NO CI MODULE" and after some research, I learnt about Conditional Access Module (CAM) and I inspected the TV and found out that it has a common Interface (CI) The Problem is how to acquire a CAM module so I can use a smart card to unscramble the Channels or any help on how to Make the Channels work....any help will be highly appreciated.... Thanks Guys!

Hi. Please if you solved this, share your solution.

(1) (Reply)

Mp4naija / I Need Help On Best Use Of Strong 4922 / I Want To Be Engineer Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.