Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone (10646 Views)

Q&A: The Wisdom Behind Calamities / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
tintingz:
If Allah is omniscient and omnipotent he should have saved humanity from onset.

Kaaba is the idol Muslims worship.

The message was directed to a Christian not an atheist.
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by true2god: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
You see here we come again. The Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ and some claim Jesus was born out of wedlock while Mary remain a fornicator. If your God was omniscient/omnipotent why does he have to use one syllabus to save the people of the OT and then another syllabus to save the people from the NT? Was there a plan in place for the world's salvation before it was even created?
The disciples and the early church are all Jews who follow christ. This is a fact that even your fake quran acknowledged. There is no any theological material where the Jews claimed Jesus was born out of wedlock and the mother, a fornicator. These are common statement by atheist that are being parroted by some muslims. As I said earlier, the Bible talked about the new covenat that God will establish with his people in the similitude of the religios fashion of old (Judaism):

The Lord says, "The time is coming when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. 32 It will not be like the old covenant that I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of Egypt. Although I was like a husband to them, they did not keep that covenant. 33 The new covenant that I will make with the people of Israel will be this: I will put my law within them and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 None of them will have to teach a neighbor to know the Lord, because all will know me, from the least to the greatest. I will forgive their sins and I will no longer remember their wrongs. I, the Lord, have spoken."(Jeremiah 31:31-34, the prophet Jeremiah's prophesy)

But God finds fault with his people when he says, "The days are coming, says the Lord, when I will draw up a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. 9 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their ancestors on the day I took them by the hand and led them out of Egypt. They were not faithful to the covenant I made with them, and so I paid no attention to them. 10 Now, this is the covenant that I will make with the people of Israel in the days to come, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 None of them will have to teach their friends or tell their neighbors, "Know the Lord.' For they will all know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 I will forgive their sins and will no longer remember their wrongs."(Hebrews 8:8-12, Paul's reference to the prophesy).

This prophesy laid the founation for the new convenat christian era.

Rashduct4luv:
When we claim Islam was a continuation of the religion of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Elisha,...you rejected the theory!
Now you are here claiming Christianity is the new Judaism.
The old meccan worship Idols. Which idol do Muslims worship? Discuss the principle of Tawheed as related to the meccan idol worshipers?
Islam is the new testament of the old meccan religion rooted in idolatry and stone worship. There are many reference to stone veneration by the old meccan polytheist and the stone in kabba is one of it. Remeber, the hindu also have a stone-like sturcture which they worship and they also, like the Muslims, run around their shrine 7times. And you know what, this Hindu practice is 1000s of years older than Islam. The meccans does not belive in the principle of tawheed and one of the gods the worship is Allah (who has 3 daughter, Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Menat,Sura 53:19–22).

So Islam is only the continuation and a repackaged religion of the meccan polytheist, making Allah the sole god of Islam and appropriating Jewish prophets as Muslims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Food, Unsunnah: 'where The Wealthy Are Invited And Poor Are Left Out’ / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.