Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN (42313 Views)

Reasons Why MTN Opted For A New Logo / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / MTN NG To Introduce 17 Digits Recharge Card PIN (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
God help us o..this network companies no go kill us o.
first they increase their loading pin,
secondly, they change their transfer pin and increase data rate.
thirdly,they start charging for please call me back and change the regular pattern.
presently, they have change the recharge code and pin...

Things just they happen any how for this world.
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Kenneth10110(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Youngadvocate:
Your grammar is very poor. You need a good editor to help you proofread and edit contents. I can help, though.

So far its not your papa that sent him to school he has no reason to impress you with English. You that can write creatively your still in NL begging to proofread and edit someone else content.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by DateMynd44(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
When *555*1*PIN# came out, we heard when we add that 1, part of the money goes to Obasanjo. We were advised to stop adding 1 and use *555*PIN# grin

So I ask, who gets the part of this one?
also heard that too...
wait was it really for real?

1 Like

Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
ALL na lie they change it because OBJ is collecting some percentage before with that code now the current president don cancel it
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by terrymason(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Emmysky:
I agree with your point 2. Airtel has a seperate recharge code for *555# that gives you some 3x what you recharged. Almost cried when i use 1k say make i take sub o, In my subconscious, I accidentally typed *555* instead of *126# for airtel cus i dey used to recharging mtn more often. As i dial finish con send naim my heart first skip. 1k gone, Them gimme their useless 3k call credit wey dey like usain bolt ontop sim wey i no dey use for calls. That was a painful experience for me
did same last week, the thing pain me enter bone, funny enough, I could not locate the place the loaded card entered. Had to call the CC line and the card was reversed to my main line.. I sharply sub before them change mind.
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by PrincessB1(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
EkunKekere:
Meehn, your profile pic makes a lot of sense, I swear down wink

Thank you smiley
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by 4reala(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
When *555*1*PIN# came out, we heard when we add that 1, part of the money goes to Obasanjo. We were advised to stop adding 1 and use *555*PIN# grin

Bubu of course grin
lonelydora:

Bubu of course

1 Like

Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by charlsecy(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2019
TechPlace24:
1. To reduce Recharge card hacking and other recharge card fraudulent activities.
So it is more difficult to hack PINs of fewer digits?

1 Like

Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Ejadike(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2019
This is making sense Jor. I like this.
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Ejadike(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Emmysky:
I agree with your point 2. Airtel has a seperate recharge code for *555# that gives you some 3x what you recharged. Almost cried when i use 1k say make i take sub o, In my subconscious, I accidentally typed *555* instead of *126# for airtel cus i dey used to recharging mtn more often. As i dial finish con send naim my heart first skip. 1k gone, Them gimme their useless 3k call credit wey dey like usain bolt ontop sim wey i no dey use for calls. That was a painful experience for me
Eya. Pele.
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Ejadike(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Christmasdon:
But 10digits can be formulated easily by the average Nigerians. Mtn is confused they will soon go back to their origninal 12 digits.
I think they should have even increased it more. But they must have done the background check before issuing out the 10 digit pin
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Ejadike(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2019
charlsecy:
So it is more difficult to hack PINs of fewer digits?
lol.. Help me ask him
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by Alejobs: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN by PhilMayow(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2019
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / Remember This Recharge Card / How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.