₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,609 members, 5,102,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 08:13 PM

How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 (3224 Views)

Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN) / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018 / NIMC Deploys SMS Platform For NIN, Card Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by VincentMark: 5:06am On Jul 19
1. Visit www.ninenrol.gov.ng
2. Fill out your NIN profile information on www.ninenrol.gov.ng
3. Login with your id here www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata
4. Print out pre-registration slip and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.
5. The enrolment officer will scan barcode and extract your data.
6. Verify your data with your scanned document
7. Wait for your enrolment slip after completion.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by VincentMark: 5:08am On Jul 19
Timileyinoyelam:
shocked shocked shocked ATTENTION! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY DISCOVERED... shocked shocked shocked

If making money fast is your goal, i have good news for you.

there's a network that will double your money In 24 hours or less, see it in action here liq.biz/nrld

I have been rocking it since over a month without missing a single payment.

Mind you! this is not a business, but can help you raise money faster than anything you can think of on the internet.

Lots of people are benefiting from this network, yet they keep hiding it from their friends. I'm exposing it now!

I paid money to a close friend before this network was given to me. So please, don't take this for granted.

Grab the opportunity now that the iron is hot...

You posted this info on a wrong thread. But nice information anyway. I have heard and already benefited from it already, so it's not new to me.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by idehennosa: 5:09am On Jul 19
VincentMark:

You posted this info on a wrong thread. But nice information anyway. I have heard and already benefited from it already, so it's not new to me.

You heard about it and decided to keep it to yourself. Eat alone and die alone. The network rocks, but you must stick to their rules. Don't be greedy, stick to one account, else you will be blocked. it happened to me.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Timothy245(m): 5:12am On Jul 19
idehennosa:

You heard about it and decided to keep it to yourself. Eat alone and die alone. The network rocks, but you must stick to their rules. Don't be greedy, stick to one account, else you will be blocked. it happened to me.

You are so correct. I opened 3 accounts just to make more money, They blocked 2 and kept the first account that i opened. But there's a way to open multiple accounts on the platform. i can't share it openly here. if you are interested you can leave your phone number below...
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Oluwatidonfaj: 5:13am On Jul 19
Timileyinoyelam:
shocked shocked shocked ATTENTION! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY DISCOVERED... shocked shocked shocked

there's a network that will double your money In 24 hours or less, see it in action here liq.biz/nrld

Mind you! this is not a business, but can help you raise money faster than anything you can think of on the internet.

Lots of people are benefiting from this network, yet they keep hiding it from their friends. I'm exposing it now!

I paid money to a close friend before this network was given to me. So please, don't take this for granted.

It works, tested and confirmed. i'm so happy i found this platform. Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by emydnoble(m): 5:14am On Jul 19
Timothy245:

You are so correct. I opened 3 accounts just to make more money, They blocked 2 and kept the first account that i opened. But there's a way to open multiple accounts on the platform. i can't share it openly here. if you are interested you can leave your phone number below...

The system is very healthy. this is my second week on it, i have never missed a payment. i have not hit my target yet. But opening second account will quicken the process. Please reply me ASAP.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Abbey247: 5:15am On Jul 19
emydnoble:

The system is very healthy. this is my second week on it, i have never missed a payment. i have not hit my target yet. But opening second account will quicken the process. Please reply me ASAP.

Take my advice, Don't open a second account. Your account might be terminated. I have tried everything possible to open multiple account, they always block it. I advice you to choose a bigger package. That's what i'm doing now and i'm ok with it. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by goodluckebi(m): 5:16am On Jul 19
Timileyinoyelam:

Nice info... rocking it already. I will drain this system till the very end.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Ramzey777: 5:17am On Jul 19
goodluckebi:

Nice info... rocking it already. I will drain this system till the very end.

Abeg take am easy with your draining, make other people see chop too. No be only you dem do the network for. Na people like you dey make dem close this kind of platform.

Na here i dey collect my daily salary. Abeg, make them delete this post make the news no too spread too much.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Enigmatech: 5:18am On Jul 19
Ramzey777:

Abeg take am easy with your draining, make other people see chop too. No be only you dem do the network for. Na people like you dey make dem close this kind of platform.

Na here i dey collect my daily salary. Abeg, make them delete this post make the news no too spread too much.

I dey feel you my brother. I no even happy say person share this kind message openly. Anyway, once the news spread, me go bailout sharp sharp. But for now, make i dey collect the small money wey i see first.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Ibro4sure: 5:19am On Jul 19
Timileyinoyelam:

I'm really loving this network each and everyday. This is my 3 day on it, and it has never failed its promise. My only prayer is for it to last long. If they can sustain it till December, my life will change for good.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by uriellison7: 5:20am On Jul 19
Ibro4sure:

I'm really loving this network each and everyday. This is my 3 day on it, and it has never failed its promise. My only prayer is for it to last long. If they can sustain it till December, my life will change for good.

This is Nigeria. Anything that gets into this country doesn't last. My best bet is for you to grab your share as fast as you can. Right now, i got nothing to lose even if the network closes. I have made a lot of profit from it. I'm just playing around reinvesting the profit i got from the network. Kudos
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by xpiranza: 5:21am On Jul 19
uriellison7:

This is Nigeria. Anything that gets into this country doesn't last. My best bet is for you to grab your share as fast as you can. Right now, i got nothing to lose even if the network closes. I have made a lot of profit from it. I'm just playing around reinvesting the profit i got from the network. Kudos

Smart one bro. If you know how to play this money game, then ride on. Nothing last forever. Get into the game, grab your share of the money, and reinvest your profit, period.
Smart guys follow this simply step. The network pays, but play it like a game. Don't involve your emotions. Grab your piece of the pie, and smile to your bank account
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by avmediapromo: 5:22am On Jul 19
xpiranza:

Smart one bro. If you know how to play this money game, then ride on. Nothing last forever. Get into the game, grab your share of the money, and reinvest your profit, period.
Smart guys follow this simply step. The network pays, but play it like a game. Don't involve your emotions. Grab your piece of the pie, and smile to your bank account

You nailed it bro... This is really a game, and your comment is the best way to stay on a safer side. I have removed my seed money from the platform. Just doubling the profit only. making 10,000 on a daily basis is enough for me. I have nothing to lose. Let the greedy ones keep on with their greed.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by bryan247: 5:23am On Jul 19
Timileyinoyelam:

Nice info, it works. thanks for sharing
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Vick360: 5:24am On Jul 19
Abbey247:

Take my advice, Don't open a second account. Your account might be terminated. I have tried everything possible to open multiple account, they always block it. I advice you to choose a bigger package. That's what i'm doing now and i'm ok with it. A word is enough for the wise.

My account was blocked, But i wrote to their support. After asking me series of questions, they opened it 3 days ago. The stress of opening multiple account is not worth it. i will stick to one account with bigger package. thanks for sharing this advice.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Timileyinoyelam: 5:31am On Jul 19
Vick360:

My account was blocked, But i wrote to their support. After asking me series of questions, they opened it 3 days ago. The stress of opening multiple account is not worth it. i will stick to one account with bigger package. thanks for sharing this advice.

One account is enough to run the network. forget about anyone advising you to run multiple accounts. there's no need for it, heck they just added bigger packages.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Oluwatidonfaj: 5:33am On Jul 19
This is the best information i have received since the start of 2019. The network is well structured and organised. i love the simplicity, especially the customer support. They are always there to answer your needs 24 hours of the day
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by idehennosa: 5:37am On Jul 19
Oluwatidonfaj:
This is the best information i have received since the start of 2019. The network is well structured and organised. i love the simplicity, especially the customer support. They are always there to answer your needs 24 hours of the day

True talk, Just that most Nigerians will destroy it very soon. Lets pray it last long as they already promised. Their live support was the first thing that enticed me into the network.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Timothy245(m): 5:39am On Jul 19
emydnoble:

Info already sent. Try at your own risk. If your account get blocked in the process, you can plead with their support to reopen it. The trick work for me does not mean it will work for you. Be a risk taker.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by VincentMark: 5:39am On Jul 19
Timothy245:

Info already sent. Try at your own risk. If your account get blocked in the process, you can plead with their support to reopen it. The trick work for me does not mean it will work for you. Be a risk taker.

Your answer is very clear. Don't do it. stick to their rules and enjoy the platform long term.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by emydnoble(m): 5:41am On Jul 19
Timothy245:

You should have simply asked me to create a new account with another person's bank information. There's no point, i will stick to one account for the now. Thanks anyway for the info.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Jenifer360: 5:42am On Jul 19
Timileyinoyelam:

Nice info... Working perfectly. this info rocks
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Jenifer360: 5:44am On Jul 19
I wish i heard this information earlier. Hope i'm not too late
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Abbey247: 5:46am On Jul 19
Jenifer360:
I wish i heard this information earlier. Hope i'm not too late

It's never too late. start with what you have. most people will see this information a month from now. so be happy you laid your hands on it.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Enigmatech: 5:48am On Jul 19
emydnoble:

You should have simply asked me to create a new account with another person's bank information. There's no point, i will stick to one account for the now. Thanks anyway for the info.

Dem go still block am. I don try many ways. The network rugged well well
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by goodluckebi(m): 5:49am On Jul 19
Ramzey777:

Nawaooo... This is PDP share the money. When an opportunity like this comes, I seize it and grab as much as i can. No dull moment.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Ramzey777: 5:51am On Jul 19
idehennosa:

True talk, Just that most Nigerians will destroy it very soon. Let's pray it last long as they already promised. Their live support was the first thing that enticed me into the network.

Sure they have a very sound support system. I even tried visiting one of their physical branch locations. Hold and behold, i was blown away with the way these guys operate. I have full confidence in the network.

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by Ibro4sure: 5:52am On Jul 19
Ramzey777:

Sure they have a very sound support system. I even tried visiting one of their physical branch locations. Hold and behold, i was blown away with the way these guys operate. I have full confidence in the network.

Really? I thought those locations don't exist. None is close to me, i would have loved to see myself. Anyway, i don't care about location. Money in my bank account is what matters.
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by uriellison7: 5:53am On Jul 19
I will definitely visit one myself... These people are really serious about business. All their stuff are first class
Re: How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 by xpiranza: 6:00am On Jul 19
Ramzey777:

Nice one bro... that means you can run it manually without internet right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. / Why Is The Obama Visit 'historic'? / (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.