Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) (586 Views)

Rema's Calm Down Breaks Another Record In The US Radio / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / ''god Is Making Children Gay To Punish Us For Abortion'' US Radio Host, Linda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by Damyonline: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Nigerian artiste, Mr. Eazi speaks on the expensive cost of data in Nigeria and some other parts of Africa and its effect on businesses.

During an interview on a radio station, Mr. Eazi analyses the expensive cost of data in Nigeria compared to other parts of Africa and the world.

According to him, he has an unlimited data plan in his apartment is London and a 10GB or 20GB data plan in his apartment inĀ  Nigeria but the cost of his data in Nigeria is more expensive than that of his London apartment. Speaking on Ghana, he said, before an artiste from Ghana started doing shows, he was only on a night plan so whenever he tries reaching him, it has to only be at night.

One of the interviewers asked why that was, saying " why is it so expensive, is it because they only want certain people on it?"

Eazi responded, "i think that's going to far, i think it is just business, because they can." The interviewer responded, "but they are tripping people off. Like.. people don't have money and we are going to steal from them."

"yes, they are essentially alienating the poor", another female interview added.

Eazi went on to explain that in East Africa, data is cheaper and so, a superstar artiste like Diamond platnum from Tanzania can get up to 7 million in a day when he drops his song online because data is cheaper.

"In East Africa it is way advanced, in banking they do everything on their mobile phone."

Mr. Eazi and the interviewer go back and forth on the topic >>> https://lailasnews.com/mr-eazi-speaks-on-the-expensive-cost-of-data-in-nigeria-its-effect-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by DonGtoG1(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2019
That's simply because of some set of peoples ignorance and selfish interests.
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Mr eazi is nothing but a chronic liar or doesn't know how to bypass his way..
I personally get over 30gig+ for 4k on my Airtel 100% bonus for 3 months, after the 3 months, I throw away the SIM and buy another one and the cycle continues.i get an aver6of 3mb /s.

On mtn u have the 1k for 4gig plan for a week which u can accumulate as long as u like.
U also have the 200 for 1gig also which u can also accumulate.
Now doing the maths...

With high exchange rate, tell me how data subscription is higher than there? undecided
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by twerkjack: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2019
krattoss:
I personally get over 30gig+ for 4k on my Airtel 100% bonus for 3 months, after the 3 months, I throw away the SIM and buy another one and the cycle continues.i get an aver6of 3mb /s.

On mtn u have the 1k for 4gig plan for a week which u can accumulate as long as u like.
Now doing the maths...

With high exchange rate, tell me how data subscription is higher than there? undecided

Do shut up undecided

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by Zuluhead(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2019
mr eazi those companies run their mast and operations on 24hrs diesel and you see the effects of power on the economy.
its affects other sectors too.
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by seankafor(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2019
twerkjack:

Do shut up undecided
go choke on ur uncle's di'ck bro..

Ain't the cause of ur numerous misfortunes angry
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by tolugar: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2019
krattoss:

Now doing the maths...

Bros ehhhh

soon everyone will start asking you how you do it. Watch t
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by lastdon5: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg tell them oh.. not like your girlfriend that told them that it is water that is our problem, when borehole full everywhere...
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by inoki247: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Fool aw can u go and complain about the cost of Data on US radio.. wetin concern America people with ur survival come du ur protest fr ur country. which Data Cost sef if u can't afford day time browsing du midnight sub now dere is always an alternative.
Re: Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Expensive - Mr Eazi On US Radio Station (video) by Kelvinkertzzz: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2019
That's true

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities, Abike Dabiri, Aisha Buhari React To Police Invasion Of Dakolo House / Bbnaija Tacha And Seyi Evicted See / UNIABUJA Recalls Expelled SUG President, Ude-umanta After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.