Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams (12692 Views)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Will Not Declare Intention Thursday - Daily Post / Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2019
The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Aare Gani Adams, on Thursday said though the Yoruba nation will not go to war over the spate of kidnapping, armed robbery, herdsmen invasion and banditry in the South-West region, yet, it would no longer allow its people to be killed like chickens.

Adams who stated this in Akure, Ondo State capital, during a visit to condole with the leader of the Pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, in Akure over the murder of his daughter, Mrs Funke Olakunrin, urged Yoruba leaders to guide against being frustrated and turning them to rebels over the activities of the marauders in the region.

Adams who said the time has come to put a stop to the rampaging activities of those disturbing the peace of Yorubaland, however, said, “It is very important that we have to react to this issue but we will not overreact.

“We are being cautious so that we won’t be setup. And the law is there that we have to operate within the ambit of the law. That is one of the reasons we are being careful.

“But I can tell you authoritatively that we are meeting as a group and as stakeholders to map out strategies to complement the efforts of the law enforcement agencies.”

He said further: “My own Aare Ona Kakanfo is a modern one. It is not that of the olden days where the Alaafin and some Yoruba Obas with the Oyo Meesi will declare war and you can go to war. We have the structure of security on the ground, the entire security apparatus

https://tribuneonlineng.com/227430/

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by ignitewatch(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2019
OP what did he say now

3 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by madmohamed(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
stop talking do something about it.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2019
When will Hausa leaders stand up?

Oh I forgot, their leaders have been replaced with Fulani.

THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN NEAR FUTURE IF YOU ACCEPT RUGA SETTLEMENT.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by austinsmat(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Don't allow them to push you still stand on your ground

4 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Adaibeku(f): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Yorubas ro nu ooo grin una too talk!

Lastweek thursday:

Ooni of ife : Arm yourselves westerners to Attack invaders!

Thisweek thursday ;

Ooni of ife : Please buhari we dont want to fight wars ,we yorubas are peaceful ,please tell strangers to forgive us ! angry grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Adaibeku(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Ona kakanfo : We have security so no nid of fighting our tormentors !

Adaibeku : Is the security not headed by the same fulani fighting you ,?

U now think igbos are setting u up ...hehehehe

Now i know of d proverbial coward saying " who dies one thousand times till his real death

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Adaibeku(f): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Aare Gani Adams, on Thursday said though the Yoruba nation will not go to war over the spate of kidnapping, armed robbery, herdsmen invasion and banditry in the South-West region, yet, it would no longer allow its people to be killed like chickens.

Adams who stated this in Akure, Ondo State capital, during a visit to condole with the leader of the Pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, in Akure over the murder of his daughter, Mrs Funke Olakunrin, urged Yoruba leaders to guide against being frustrated and turning them to rebels over the activities of the marauders in the region.

Adams who said the time has come to put a stop to the rampaging activities of those disturbing the peace of Yorubaland, however, said, “It is very important that we have to react to this issue but we will not overreact.

“We are being cautious so that we won’t be setup. And the law is there that we have to operate within the ambit of the law. That is one of the reasons we are being careful.

“But I can tell you authoritatively that we are meeting as a group and as stakeholders to map out strategies to complement the efforts of the law enforcement agencies.”

He said further: “My own Aare Ona Kakanfo is a modern one. It is not that of the olden days where the Alaafin and some Yoruba Obas with the Oyo Meesi will declare war and you can go to war. We have the structure of security on the ground, the entire security apparatus
i know dey banned you cos of the truth u always dug out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2019
"If the yorubas are beating the drum of war, I'll go and buy sleeping tablet." :- Rt. Gen IBB (motivational speaker)

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by loosecanon50(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
How will you like to be killed? Like cow, goat or ram? grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by positivelord: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
So why was FFK screaming for you to come back from Mali or whatever......The Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Aare Gani Adams is sounding it as a warning for the last time..nobody should urge him to declare for war...war between who and who self...between Bororo Fulani desert warriors (Fourth most dangerous terrorist group in the world) and OPC...don make me laugh. War is not the solution or less its going to be everyone verses the Fulani (and they dont want that..they must use pple like Tinubu and Pat Utomi to stop such move)

Let me continue to mind my business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by helinues: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Better

No need of senseless war when dialogues can resolve the issues
Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by 2sexycom(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
angry
Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Andhominem: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
We don't have to declare war to expel the Fulanis... embarassed

The expulsion is already ongoing in Ogun state and other areas.

Silently and stealthily, we shall deal with and overcome the Fulanis herdmen cum criminals.

Any direct open attack on them in the SW will lead to reprisals in the north. I have no doubt we can rout them in the south. Yoruba/Hausa clash in Ife in recent time is an example.

You guys chanting war songs should please remember your brothers up north. Abeg! smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by gaetano: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nobody was ever expecting you guys to declare war. North Sabi una.

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by mike404(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH IBB QUOTE ABOUT YORUBA PLEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEgrin

19 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by UKordietrying: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's wisdom
Adaibeku:
Yorubas ro nu ooo grin una too talk!

Lastweek thursday:

Ooni of ife : Arm yourselves westerners to Attack invaders!

Thisweek thursday ;

Ooni of ife : Please buhari we dont want to fight wars ,we yorubas are peaceful ,please tell strangers to forgive us ! angry grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by afroxyz: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tells us something we don't already know

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Quorax: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by nototribalist: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Since when Yorubas learn how to fight war.

24 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by Quorax: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
Meanwhile when nairaland Yoruba want to bury their shame due to self inflicted calamity they would be like.

"Every tribe has criminals, we should stop heating up the polity by attributing crime to a particular tribe by calling fulanis out all the time. Policemen are untop of the matter

Words of cowards !
Such a pity
My brother, u just finish me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by nogragra: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
madmohamed:
stop talking do something about it.
why you don't say Ohanaeze should do something when the Fulani attack una recently no be paddy paddy una take settle am. You flat heads thinks Yoruba people go to senseless wars? But very soon shove will become push. Una Fulani and ember fanners Igbo the loud speakers of Nigeria go hear am no matter how una try to camouflage we will uproot una from our virile society. Only time will separate our enemies and their evil plots.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams by decco1878: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN / Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.