Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

How To Get Kopernio Premium Account For Free. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Kopernio Premium Account For Free. (180 Views)

Skillshare Premium Account Cookies 2022 | Daily Update / How To Get Quillbot Premium Account For Free For A Lifetime | Free Paraphrasing / How To Get A Lifetime Grammarly Premium Account For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Kopernio Premium Account For Free. by EduTechTainMent: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Today I will be discussing about how to qualify for, set up and use Kopernio premium account. Kopernio is a browser plugin powered by Web of Science, offering "fast one-click access to millions of research articles", circumventing abstract pages, logins, redirects and other bottlenecks in accessing the full PDF articles.

I published a post here about Kopernio. Currently Kopernio offers "free" upgrade to users who invite just one person (through his/her invite link), to sign up and use Kopernio. I benefitted from this and have had my account upgraded to premium. i am curently enjoying these wonderful features provided by Kopernio premium.

Features of Kopernio Premium

Kopernio premium offers an increased storage space of about 2Gb. to qualify for this offer, register an account with Kopernio. You will be provided with an invite link for your account. Share this invite link with friends and colleagues; encourage them to sign up through your invite link.

You only need to get one person to sign up through your invite link, to qualify for an upgrade to Kopernio premium. After succesfully linking your Dropbox, kopernio premium locker contents will automatically be synced to your Dropbox cloud storage account.

It also offers Dropbox integration for both PDF articles in your Kopernio Locker and Bibliography .bib files. To get started, click on the Dropbox tab under your Kopernio premium settings account. Then click on "Connect to Dropbox" link. It will redirect you to the Dropbox login page. Login to your Dropbox account either through your Dropbox login credentilas or through your Google account. If you don't have a Dropbox account, do create one. It only takes few minutes to create an account.

Kopernio premium creates two separate folders in your Dropbox account- a Papers folder containing all your PDF research articles, and a Bibliography folder containing all your library .bib files.

Kopernio premium also offers unlimited tagging for articles in your locker. This ensures your articles are well organized and easy to search and find them in your Lockers.

Ability to automatically import PDFs in your Kopernio locker into your favorite Reference Manager applicatons such as EndNote and Mendeley, through Dropbox.

Read my post on how to choose a Reference Management Software to use. To import PDFs in your Kopernio premium locker into your favorite Reference Manager, for example Mendeley, Just add the Kopernio premium Dropbox folder to the watched folders in Mendeley.

Visit https://EduTechTainMent.com.ng for the full pictorial guides on How to Get Premium Kopernio Account for Free.

(1) (Reply)

Swinburne International Postgraduate Research Award / L A G O S A R T A N D Me D I A W O R K S H O P -gospel Entertainment / 20 July WBPSC Fire Operator Answer Key 2019 PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.