Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal (11333 Views)

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal / Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Priscy01(f): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Peter Obi, will celebrate his birthday on Friday at the presidential election tribunal in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

This is a departure from the former Anambra State governor’s tradition of celebrating with school children.

His special adviser on media, Valentine Obienyem, disclosed this while speaking to journalists in Abuja on Thursday after the sitting of the tribunal.

Mr Obienyem said it was particularly painful to Mr Obi that he would miss the opportunity of discussing with school children on the merits of education and the need to pursue it with determination.

In Obienyem’s words, “As you can see, Obi has been in court fighting for the restoration of the Atiku-Obi stolen mandate. Since they are closing their defence today, he will be in court and is already feeling the pains of missing his annual ritual of celebrating with students.”

Further, Obienyem assured that his principal would make out time to visit 20 schools he had already selected across the country as part of his birthday activities.

Born on the July 19, 1961, Obi, who turns 58 on Friday, is a successful businessman and the former two-term governor of Anambra State.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831219/just-in-peter-obi-to-celebrate-birthday-at-election-tribunal/

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Guzel: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Obi is Fulani slave
He’s always in court while his master is in Dubai enjoying fresh babes!

“Just testing my iPob reasoning cap”

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Oh I'm jejely Obidiently after i have Atikulated. Happy birthday to you sir! Longlife and prosperity.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Ades1234(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Where is Atiku?, has obi turn to errand boy, am just imagine if Atiku become president this is how he will handle his government, sending Obi and himself is far away in Dubai, I don't trust the man, he will be worse than Jonathan, an seeing a form of Jonathan in but not too dull but active in looting and monitoring the looting unlike Jonathan who will snorff his TABA( ogogoro) and forget himself, who do we offended in this country, Buhari is not the right person and likewise Atiku too, , but among the two I will prefer Buhari to that of Aiku, the sourse of the kind of money he has is untraceable, u can't, how did he get those money, , imagine he has been in Dubai , anyway he started in Dubai and is like his ending in Dubai also, his in-law died and guy was no where, he is full of pride, he send Obi ( and most painful is Jonathan, how can Jonathan go on errand for Atiku ,how? , I saw Jonathan at d burial but Atiku who is d main in-law wasn't there , how? Not that he was engage in any meaning full things, is in Dubai, resting, if am d in-law I will file him)

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by tuniski: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Ades1234:
Where is Atiku?, has obi turn to errand boy, am just imagine if Atiku become president this is how he will handle his government, sending Obi and himself is far away in Dubai, I don't trust the man, he will be worse than Jonathan, an seeing a form of Jonathan in but not too dull but active in looting and monitoring the looting unlike Jonathan who will snorff his TABA( ogogoro) and forget himself, who do we offended in this country, Buhari is not the right person and likewise Atiku too, , but among the two I will prefer Buhari to that of Aiku, the sourse of the kind of money he has is untraceable, u can't, how did he get those money, , imagine he has been in Dubai , anyway he started in Dubai and is like his ending in Dubai also, his in-law died and guy was no where, he is full of pride, he send Obi ( and most painful is Jonathan, how can Jonathan go on errand for Atiku ,how? , I saw Jonathan at d burial but Atiku who is d main in-law wasn't there , how? Not that he was engage in any meaning full things, is in Dubai, resting, if am d in-law I will file him)
Meddlesome interloper!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by archangel1(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday to a great leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Bella55555(f): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by globemoney01: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Mr Peter "I must be in the news" Obi. Happy Birthday grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by ashacot: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday Obi CHINA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by yarimo(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Mtewww how is this news? undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by semyman: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Laundered criminals

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by TGIFriday(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Cherrybae(f): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Both obi and ndigbo with Igbos are Fulani slaves
Ndi Ara

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by fortunechy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday sir,,, the vice president in making

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Thanks18(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations and happy birthday to a great prudent manager of resources.

For an effective physiotherapy care to movement issue/paralysis, see my personal text and signature
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by 12345baba(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ades1234:
Nawa for this ur ranting o
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Afamed: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one is worse than Fulani slave. Always sending on errands to court

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy Birthday Mr. Peter Obi. Okute Ndigbo.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Mopolchi: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy Birthday my incoming VP
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Stillthebest: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ades1234:

You wrote all these for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by igwefivestar(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ades1234:
just calm down and read what u waste ur precious time and wrote. Nothing is right in ur left brain and nothing is left in ur right brain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by ofiko123(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy birthday to him as he celebrates his birthday at the election tribunal....
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by aciza(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
HBD Sir Greg
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by wasiudvd(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku will celebrate him in Dubai.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Ultimatezlant: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
The
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy bird day our able Chinese VP
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by bender79: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
Happy bird day our able Chinese VP
As in the day he put on wings and fly away?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
happy birthday man

(1) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Oshogbo / Breakdown Of The 2021 Lagos State Budget / Edo PDP: Supreme Court Affirms Obaseki's Faction As Authentic Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.