Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered (7944 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by experts: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2010
16 questions Prophet Muhammad answered
By Abdulfatah Oladeinde
Friday, October 08, 2010

Anas Ibn Malik reports that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and greeted him in the mosque.

The Messenger of Allah asked him where he came from. The Bedouin said:” I came from far seeking answers to some questions”. Our master told him to ask his questions”:
1 I wish to be an intelligent man, what should I do?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Fear Allah”.

2 I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants me to do?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Read the Qur’an.”
3 I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Remember Death”.
4 I wish to be protected against enemies?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Trust in Allah”.

5 I wish to follow the Straight Path?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Do good to others for Allah’s sake.”
6 What should I do so that Allah does not abase me?
Holy Prophet Replied, “ Do not respond to the desires of your flesh.”
7 I wish to have a long life?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Praise and thank Allah.”
8 I wish for prosperity?

Holy Prophet Replied, “Be in a state of ablution at all times.”
9 How can I save myself from the hellfire?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waistline against evil.”
10 How can I cleanse myself from my sins?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Shed tears for what you have done and repent by undoing what you have done wrong.”

11 I wish to be a respectable person?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Then, don’t ask for anything from anybody.”
12 I wish to be honourable?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Then don’t divulge the wrong doings of anybody.”
13 What should I do to protect myself from the tortures of the grave?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Recite the Surah Mulk.”
14 What should one do to be rich?

Holy Prophet Replied, “Read the Surah Muzammil.”
15 How should I calm my fear of the day of last judgment?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep.”
16 What should I do to feel the presence of Allah when I make my prayers?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Give the utmost care in taking your ablutions and in being clean and pure.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by azharuddin: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
Jazakallahu Khairan,
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by dexmond: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
No quotations from the quran nor the hadiths! Please add quotation to give credibility or else, I will not accept that Mohammed actually said those things.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by chakula: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2010
Who force you to accept him or his words.

dexmond:

I will not accept that Mohammed actually said those things.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
[size=28pt]Would a true prophet of God have sex with a 9 year old?[/size]
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by maclatunji: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
^Could God allow a girl of that age have a child?
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by Sweetnecta: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
have you known a true husband that has not been intimate with his wife, a wife who he and her entered into a legal marriage contract?

Adam was a man who could be intimate starting from the very first day of his life.
Eve could be intimate from the very first moment of her being alive. In fact she walked up to Adam and informed him that she was his wife when he asked who she was.

Orikinla, you made a orikikere in this your post asking if a true prophet of God be intimate with a 9 year old, as if you are thinking that a wife has to be a particular age. Look at what the holy ghost from the bibles did to virgin Mary who was not married to him.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by ParisLove2(f): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2012
Sweetnecta: have you known a true husband that has not been intimate with his wife, a wife who he and her entered into a legal marriage contract?
a 9yr old cannot consent marriage or sex. Hence it's rapë. Get that into your skull before you start your marathon reply.

Adam was a man who could be intimate starting from the very first day of his life.
Eve could be intimate from the very first moment of her being alive. In fact she walked up to Adam and informed him that she was his wife when he asked who she was.
Are you saying Eve was created a baby? Who told you Adam was intimate with from the first moment of her being alive? From your theory, it's halal to have sèx with a baby girl the moment she's born? No surprises here Surah64:5 sanctions pedophila.

Orikinla, you made a orikikere in this your post asking if a true prophet of God be intimate with a 9 year old, as if you are thinking that a wife has to be a particular age. Look at what the holy ghost from the bibles did to virgin Mary who was not married to him.

Lol, you should look at what Allah did to maryam first. Who knows maybe maryam the mother of Isa(as) was even younger than Aisha(s.a.w) shocked what's with the penchant for séx with underage girls?
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by Sweetnecta: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2012
@Paris-Love:
by Paris-Love: 1:00am

a 9yr old cannot consent marriage or sex. Hence it's rapë. Get that into your skull before you start your marathon reply.
you have just proven that she [ra] was older, minimum of the age where a person can consent to marriage or sex.

Are you saying Eve was created a baby?
The age does not matter in Eve but the physical maturity and reaching puberty mattered. And thats what happened to Aisha [ra].

Who told you Adam was intimate with from the first moment of her being alive?
I said she was capable at "birth" to be a wife and can take her husband who was also capable of being a husband at "birth".

You are From your theory, it's halal to have sèx with a baby girl the moment she's born?
How long was Eve alive before she was "old" enough to be a wife?

No surprises here Surah64:5 sanctions pedophila.
say what you want. we are not as you think. maybe you think we are holy ghost who just take it without marrying her, first.

Lol, you should look at what Allah did to maryam first.
please direct me to the verses in the Quran. I wanna know since the Trinity guy just hijack her.

Who knows maybe maryam the mother of Isa(as) was even younger than Aisha(s.a.w) shocked what's with the penchant for séx with underage girls?
I wanna read it from your post what Allah did with Maryam the mother of Isa bin Maryam [as]. I hope you will not be unable to post it since you are ashamed what holy ghost did to produce a baby from her. I could laugh, but i will not.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by ParisLove2(f): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Paris-Love: you have just proven that she [ra] was older, minimum of the age where a person can consent to marriage or sex.
and how did i do that? The consensus of a child is no an alibi. If a child cannot consent, it's rape. Why can't you comprehend this?

The age does not matter in Eve but the physical maturity and reaching puberty mattered. And thats what happened to Aisha [ra].
how's a 9 year old matured? Eve was created a woman not a child just like Adam. Using Eve to compare Aisha is just ridiculous. Jeez

I said she was capable at "birth" to be a wife and can take her husband who was also capable of being a husband at "birth".
From your silly analogy it also means a new born baby is capable of been a wife and can take care of her husband. This kind of reasoning can only take place in muslims minds such as yours.

How long was Eve alive before she was "old" enough to be a wife?
She was created a woman not a child. She was not some 9yr old underage girl. Just like Adam was created a man so was Eve a woman. Not a child

say what you want. we are not as you think. maybe you think we are holy ghost who just take it without marrying her, first.
Aha, did Allah marry Maryam? He even denied the whole sordid affair. Talk about taking responsibilities!

please direct me to the verses in the Quran. I wanna know since the Trinity guy just hijack her.
If Allah didn't Just hijack her what happened?

I wanna read it from your post what Allah did with Maryam the mother of Isa bin Maryam [as]. I hope you will not be unable to post it since you are ashamed what holy ghost did to produce a baby from her. I could laugh, but i will not.
Tell me where Mary was hijacked. You started the baseless allegations. Mine is not baseless BTW!
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by Sweetnecta: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Paris-Love:
by Paris-Love: 3:43am

Sweetnecta: @Paris-Love: you have just proven that she [ra] was older, minimum of the age where a person can consent to marriage or sex.

and how did i do that? The consensus of a child is no an alibi. If a child cannot consent, it's Molestation. Why can't you comprehend this?
here is what you said supporting that she is older than the alleged age 9;

Let me break it down to you. From your fingers, you tell us the above that a 9 year old cannot consent marriage or sex. But Aisha [ra] states that she participated in formulating her own marriage contract. So following your thought pattern which i will agree with in general, then generally a woman who participated in formulating her own marriage contract is older than 9 years old. This above is how you did that.

how's a 9 year old matured? Eve was created a woman not a child just like Adam. Using Eve to compare Aisha is just ridiculous. Jeez
Marriage is by physicality [size] for a female who has reached puberty and have mental ability to be a wife. When you reach puberty you are woman. But if you dont have the physical body to be a wife, it will not happen even if you have a mental capacity of people in mensa society [genius]. Woman is size because she is still a girl at age 1 minute. You have supported me because the same girl who is even born today as an infant will be a woman tomorrow given the time to acquire the size.

From your silly analogy it also means a new born baby is capable of been a wife and can take care of her husband.
Pay attention: from your Bibles, sons of God saw daughters of men [remember that men was just created? and sons of God from your Bible must have been available as sons for only God knows how long] and cohabited with them to produce giants [i bet the daughters were not giants, but were able to take sons of God and produce giants]. But we were not told how old the daughters of men were. If I go by what their father the holy ghost did, these daughters of men can not be older but probably younger than their step mother, Mary the mother of their brother. Mary was a young woman seeing her monthly for the first time and she was snatched up.

This kind of reasoning can only take place in muslims minds such as yours.
and you were not ashamed to say God have 3 personalities wherein the biggest used to be tired out and needed to be refreshed, another is a ghost who overshadowed a young girl so that the young girl can produce the third who was to save you and cried to death in the process while blaming the first for abandoning him? what sense in this, when God can create and be Independent of creation? If it is the age of a woman that is your problem, you didnt mind that of Eve who hit human scene ready to be a mother or the age of the mother of your God overshadowed by another to produce him. What you fail to see is the reality of human experience.

She was created a woman not a child.
Muhammad [sa] was legal husband of young Aisha [ra], while God the holy spirit in consultation with God the father was the one to get young Mary pregnant without being married. You live by example. If you do not want chaos, you do not act unruly. If you want no fornication or adultery, you do not show anyone how to chop and clean mouth [this lingo i learn from nairaland].

She was not some 9yr old underage girl. Just like Adam was created a man so was Eve a woman. Not a child
So age is your problem. So how do you excuse the holy ghost and immediately after old man Joseph about young girl Mary who was just 13 the age of maturity for jews whether you have the body or not? I will say Aisha [ra] was at least 16. You have yours and I have mine from the Quran perspective of who can be a spouse.

Aha, did Allah marry Maryam? He even denied the whole sordid affair. Talk about taking responsibilities!
Allah does not marry or fathers any, but creates all. I think you are confused. Allah is not Yahweh or Holy Ghost. Jesus is a created human messenger of Allah on ban Israel. Mary is nothing more than a honored woman. Holy Spirit is nothing but Malaika Jibril. there is no holy ghost in Islam [I am taking ghost as a jinn here Satan is a jinn].

The creation of Jesus is in a similitude to the creation of Adam; Adam was created from soil. When Allah decrees a thing He but say to it "Be", "So it becomes".

Tell me where Mary was hijacked.
read your Bibles; The holy ghost shall. . . . and the "Power" of the Most High shall "overshadow" you. Hey, tell a Parisian girl that and see if she will not yell "Ra.pist in the making". And then Mary heard that and though we do not ready then she was overshadowed and covered up by power anyway. We know after that, that she was pregnant.

You started the baseless allegations.
maybe you should blame your christian brother or sister who started it and gave us room to give you a lot of stuffs you did not think about.

Mine is not baseless BTW!
and you never produced a single irrefutable evidence. When a hadith is opposing the verse of Quran that it can explain, we classify the hadith as clear forgery, definitely not authentic.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by Sweetnecta: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Paris-Love:
by Paris-Love: 3:43am

and how did i do that? The consensus of a child is no an alibi. If a child cannot consent, it's Molestation. Why can't you comprehend this?
here is what you said supporting that she is older than the alleged age 9;

Let me break it down to you. From your fingers, you tell us the above that a 9 year old cannot consent marriage or sex. But Aisha [ra] states that she participated in formulating her own marriage contract. So following your thought pattern which i will agree with in general, then generally a woman who participated in formulating her own marriage contract is older than 9 years old. This above is how you did that.

Marriage is by physicality [size] for a female who has reached puberty and have mental ability to be a wife. When you reach puberty you are woman. But if you dont have the physical body to be a wife, it will not happen even if you have a mental capacity of people in mensa society [genius]. Woman is size because she is still a girl at age 1 minute. You have supported me because the same girl who is even born today as an infant will be a woman tomorrow given the time to acquire the size.

From your silly analogy it also means a new born baby is capable of been a wife and can take care of her husband.
Pay attention: from your Bibles, sons of God saw daughters of men [remember that men was just created? and sons of God from your Bible must have been available as sons for only God knows how long] and cohabited with them to produce giants [i bet the daughters were not giants, but were able to take sons of God and produce giants]. But we were not told how old the daughters of men were. If I go by what their father the holy ghost did, these daughters of men can not be older but probably younger than their step mother, Mary the mother of their brother. Mary was a young woman seeing her monthly for the first time and she was snatched up.

This kind of reasoning can only take place in muslims minds such as yours.
and you were not ashamed to say God have 3 personalities wherein the biggest used to be tired out and needed to be refreshed, another is a ghost who overshadowed a young girl so that the young girl can produce the third who was to save you and cried to death in the process while blaming the first for abandoning him? what sense in this, when God can create and be Independent of creation? If it is the age of a woman that is your problem, you didnt mind that of Eve who hit human scene ready to be a mother or the age of the mother of your God overshadowed by another to produce him. What you fail to see is the reality of human experience.

She was created a woman not a child.
Muhammad [sa] was legal husband of young Aisha [ra], while God the holy spirit in consultation with God the father was the one to get young Mary pregnant without being married. You live by example. If you do not want chaos, you do not act unruly. If you want no fornication or adultery, you do not show anyone how to chop and clean mouth [this lingo i learn from nairaland].

She was not some 9yr old underage girl. Just like Adam was created a man so was Eve a woman. Not a child
So age is your problem. So how do you excuse the holy ghost and immediately after old man Joseph about young girl Mary who was just 13 the age of maturity for jews whether you have the body or not? I will say Aisha [ra] was at least 16. You have yours and I have mine from the Quran perspective of who can be a spouse.

Allah does not marry or fathers any, but creates all. I think you are confused. Allah is not Yahweh or Holy Ghost. Jesus is a created human messenger of Allah on ban Israel. Mary is nothing more than a honored woman. Holy Spirit is nothing but Malaika Jibril. there is no holy ghost in Islam [I am taking ghost as a jinn here Satan is a jinn].

The creation of Jesus is in a similitude to the creation of Adam; Adam was created from soil. When Allah decrees a thing He but say to it "Be", "So it becomes".

Tell me where Mary was hijacked.
read your Bibles; The holy ghost shall. . . . and the "Power" of the Most High shall "overshadow" you. Hey, tell a Parisian girl that and see if she will not yell "Ra.pist in the making". And then Mary heard that and though we do not ready then she was overshadowed and covered up by power anyway. We know after that, that she was pregnant.

You started the baseless allegations.
maybe you should blame your christian brother or sister [orikinla] who started it and gave us room to give you a lot of stuffs you did not think about.

Mine is not baseless BTW!
and you never produced a single irrefutable evidence. When a hadith is opposing the verse of Quran that it can explain, we classify the hadith as clear forgery, definitely not authentic.
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by neyostica: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2012
I wish I can get d sex tape, how big is mohamed coc.k is? Can't imagine ђã†̥ d poor little gal went thru, na God go punish dat arse
Re: 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered by abdulg: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
experts: 16 questions Prophet Muhammad answered
By Abdulfatah Oladeinde
Friday, October 08, 2010

Anas Ibn Malik reports that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and greeted him in the mosque.

The Messenger of Allah asked him where he came from. The Bedouin said:” I came from far seeking answers to some questions”. Our master told him to ask his questions”:
1 I wish to be an intelligent man, what should I do?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Fear Allah”.

2 I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants me to do?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Read the Qur’an.”
3 I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Remember Death”.
4 I wish to be protected against enemies?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Trust in Allah”.

5 I wish to follow the Straight Path?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Do good to others for Allah’s sake.”
6 What should I do so that Allah does not abase me?
Holy Prophet Replied, “ Do not respond to the desires of your flesh.”
7 I wish to have a long life?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Praise and thank Allah.”
8 I wish for prosperity?

Holy Prophet Replied, “Be in a state of ablution at all times.”
9 How can I save myself from the hellfire?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waistline against evil.”
10 How can I cleanse myself from my sins?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Shed tears for what you have done and repent by undoing what you have done wrong.”

11 I wish to be a respectable person?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Then, don’t ask for anything from anybody.”
12 I wish to be honourable?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Then don’t divulge the wrong doings of anybody.”
13 What should I do to protect myself from the tortures of the grave?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Recite the Surah Mulk.”
14 What should one do to be rich?

Holy Prophet Replied, “Read the Surah Muzammil.”
15 How should I calm my fear of the day of last judgment?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep.”
16 What should I do to feel the presence of Allah when I make my prayers?
Holy Prophet Replied, “Give the utmost care in taking your ablutions and in being clean and pure.

Source pls Thaks

(1) (Reply)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / Dont Be Too Fast To Judge Non-hijabis / Dealing With The Fitnah (temptation) Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.