Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pennsylvania Baby Born Without An Anus Comes Home After 8 Months In Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pennsylvania Baby Born Without An Anus Comes Home After 8 Months In Hospital (837 Views)

Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pennsylvania Baby Born Without An Anus Comes Home After 8 Months In Hospital by stellapatu: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2019
WINDSOR TOWNSHIP, YORK COUNTY, Pa. - After months of treatment and multiple surgeries, a Pennsylvania baby born with a rare condition is finally going home.

When Andrew Kuhn and Katie Faulkner found out they were having twins, it came as a shock.

The couple welcomed two beautiful boys, Jamison and Jackson, in July of last year through C-section.

However, when Jackson came out minutes after his brother, shock turned to fear.

"I saw that they were examining one of the babies they had the other one and took him away and a bunch of doctors were surrounding," Kuhn said.As Faulkner was recovering from surgery, Kuhn said he was focusing on staying calm.

"I was just like something doesn't seem right something doesn't feel right," he said.

A doctor pulled him to the side and broke the news: Jackson had an imperforate anus, a piece of skin covering his rectum which never fully formed.

Twenty-four hours later, doctors transferred Jackson to John's Hopkins for better equipped care.

After five months, the family was told their insurance wasn't accepted, forcing them to transfer to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, two hours away from their home.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/pennsylvania-baby-born-without-an-anus-comes-home-after-8-months-in-hospital

Re: Pennsylvania Baby Born Without An Anus Comes Home After 8 Months In Hospital by Nackzy: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmmmmmm this one weak me... Local man is weak
Re: Pennsylvania Baby Born Without An Anus Comes Home After 8 Months In Hospital by Emmzy201(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Chai

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Have Been Crying Because Our 6 Weeks Old Daughter Tested SC Genotype / Top 10 Most Potent Natural DHT Blocker For Hair Loss / Who Knows Any Good Eye Clinic In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.