Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Meat Processing Business Proposal By Sam Head Butcher Nigeria Tel.2348020685390 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Meat Processing Business Proposal By Sam Head Butcher Nigeria Tel.2348020685390 (795 Views)

Business Opportunity Open A Meat Market Is Profitable Business By Sam / What I Need To Open A Meat Market Store By Sam Nigeria. / Meat Processing Consultant Job Duties By Sam Professional Meat Butcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meat Processing Business Proposal By Sam Head Butcher Nigeria Tel.2348020685390 by butchery(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Dear sir/ma

I write to your reputable organization as
a business development,meat processing consultant.I have fourteen years of commitments to the meat and food industries.
I have trained and developed many industries, staff and individuals on this meat processing.
Furthermore, ,I proposing to work with you for the period of three (3) months.
Firstly a proposal is a plan of what to do or to be done.its equally and assumption of future plan.which I will definitely take in charge of the following:
1.Putting the construction in place
2.Getting the proper equipments
3.Recruiting of the best staff
4.Training on production
5.Setting up the equipments/other
materials
6.Development/ business ideas.
7.get a vendor(suppliers)
.All these will be achieved for the period mentioned above if you cooperate with me and if not achieved with your full support I should be Questionable.
Proposal is the investigations of investment project in terms of sale,turn-over, market growth, technical specification and most importantly profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat supermarket
was conceive as vertically integrated
business to convert locally available raw
materials mainly live stock through
spinning for the production of meat
parts which we have profitable benefit
from the farm e.g. beef, smoked goat,
fresh goat, fresh lamb,whole chicken, whole pork,fish,turkey,spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat
supermarket is that it has the capability
for production, such as 
1 Ban saw machine, 
2 mince meat machine, 
3 pricing machine, 
4 wrapping machine, 
5 ham burger machine,
6 compressor machine, 
7 vacuum machine, 
8 stainless table, 
9 display freezers
10 shelves, 
11 packaging materials,
12 Knives.
13 Cold room
14 Generator....
for more information or enquiry
contact Sam meat processing butchery consultant Nigeria
tell.+2348020685390
email.smoronfade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Topcosmeticbrandstore / Earn Huge R.o.i Exporting Non Oil Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.