Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Are The Best Series I Can Read Now In Epub Format? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are The Best Series I Can Read Now In Epub Format? (351 Views)

For Your James Hadley Chase Ebook(*epub Format*) / Looking For Passport Of Mallam Ilia Epub Or Pdf / Get You Books (fictions) Here In Pdf And Epub Formats. All Sold At 5h Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Series I Can Read Now In Epub Format? by EmmanuelKhan: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
I need some book suggestions from the ardent readers
Re: What Are The Best Series I Can Read Now In Epub Format? by Femiblacky(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
GOOD NEWS!!!
The Person you will be in 5 years from today is based on the books you read and the people you surround yourself with today.
LEADERS are always READERS.
You can now convert your mobile phones/tablets to a MOBILE LEARNING CENTRE.
You can receive ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE in e-format into your mobile device in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD from our ONLINE BOOKSTORE.
A OUR RICH STOCK offers you e-books by ANY AUTHOR you think of in the following categories.
➡Education( Early years to Tertiary)
➡Marriage/Relationship
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Politics
➡Health
➡Dressmaking& Photography
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Baking/Confectionery
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!
All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.
WHAT DOES IT COST ME?
The good news is that your first ordered book is FREE and any other costs from #300 per book ( payment thru bank transfer).
Connect with us on whatsapp via https:///2348106039998 or Call 08078440686
TRY US TODAY AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE AUTHORS/TITLES OF BOOKS WE'VE GOT IN OUR OVER FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND eBOOK COLLECTION.

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Urgently For Consistent Jobs / Religion Differences In Marriage / A Must Watched! Check Out The Man Who Tried To Take His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.