Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta (48844 Views)

Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Nchenches: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Princedapace:
lol

una never see anything, if u have money, run from this country. I was telling some people on one thread about hosting fifa world cup that we dont need it and they were insulting me, sounding patriotic.

Nigeria is messed up right now. It is like asking Iraq to host a world cup. Nigeria is ruled by extremely greedy fellows. These generals and retired generals are using us play bet naija. The least we need is hosting any competition but to come all out and hold our leaders accountable.

These fight was horribly supported when GEJ was in power to snatch power away from southern Nigeria, then South west felt GEJ didnt give them much position and ended up supporting northern politicians, used media, finished GEJ.. This same south west forgot that they just ruled for 8 years. How can a region be so greedy. No matter how much u want to hide from the reality, it is here with us. U ruled for 8 good years plus many juicy positions, u still felt u must keep on to power, then worked with greedy northern politicians to remove one of ur own.

Alright, the so called Boko Haram which was used as a tool to finish GEJ is now uncontrollable. If u listen to one of the Bring Back our girls organizers, u may weep. These old men now use the system to loot money any how. Herdsmen are now upon us like never before, I heard the news, Boko Haram killed I think two senior military officers along with some other officers. It is sad o. Una never see anything!

Anyone wey get money, run, even if na Bostwana, go there. These old men are so greedy and we all have refused to be truthful to our selves. The people holding this union together today are yorubas. I still dont know why they so much love the country united. I dont understand. And they are the region to benefit more if we path ways or practice true federalism. The least regions to benefit from such arrangements are south east and northern states. But south west no gree o. As long as south west and south east continue to betray one another, northerners will continue to drag the entire country backward. The only thing that pains me most is that my tax money is also been used to fund this useless war against boko haram. And as for those saying if these soldiers are not fighting, Boko Haram would av over run Nigeria, Im sure some of u were happy back then when Boko Haram was used as a tool to chase GEJ out of office. lol
Yes. Yorubas hold one Nigeria still together.

It's because of crude oil in the Niger delta.

And because many Yoruba Moslems share common value systems with northern Moslems.

1 Like

Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
overall90:

you are a raving lunatic.
what is the ratio of southern christians to northerners in NA.
When they deny southerners especially easterners promotions,you idiots will rejoice but when its casaulty,you want equality.
you can only decieve yourself.

What has the Southern Nigeria benefited from Nigeria since 1914? The burden of the North is too much.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Chi133(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
How did those bokoharam knew that they were making the travel? Someone would have leaked the information, this is political
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by sonnie10: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why do the send a Col. there . They should’ve known that he would be a hot target.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Shalommy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Our people don't wanna face the reality and put an end to this fools called boko haram and northerners. They will continue been taken unawares. Nonsense.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by bigfish3k: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
oyatz:
See how tribaliststs reason!
If this Colonel Elemele,Captain Mohammed and several others didn't lay down their lives fighting Boko Haram in Borno, by now Boko Haram would have over ran Nigeria.
They will just move directly southwards and reach Nsukka, Enugu, Mbaise, Nnewi, Aguleri, Ozubulu, Ekwulobia, Awka, Ozadi, Orlu ,Nzam and Afikpo on record time.

RIP Galant Officers and Men.

if we seperate , will they still reach the south?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by ojay2053(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chai embarassed
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by bigfish3k: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nchenches:

Yes. Yorubas hold one Nigeria still together.

It's because of crude oil in the Niger delta.

And because many Yoruba Moslems share common value systems with northern Moslems.
'

am still wondering how northern muslims and yoruba muslims will like to hold tightly to eastern christians to be in one country, and even ready to fight to death to keep it and yet be fighting over hijab
u will never see them fight to get their own country away from the infidels in the east that they hate so much as is been done in other parts of the world like in philiphines and chechnya
the only fight they know is hijab
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by bizzibodi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Killing our Southern brodas for wetin no consign us. Dem take our oil money share for the whole unproductive country, still send our folks to die in the North.
This country can never survive, surely it will burn like troy. We should keep deceiving ourselves that all is well.
Zoo country!
Look Bros,those "southern" soldiers are protecting d rest of us in d South from been overrun by d bh goons.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
oyatz:
If this Colonel Elemele,Captain Mohammed and several others didn't lay down their lives fighting Boko Haram in Borno, by now Boko Haram would have over ran Nigeria.
They will just move directly southwards and reach Nsukka, Enugu, Mbaise, Nnewi, Aguleri, Ozubulu, Ekwulobia, Awka, Ozadi, Orlu ,Nzam and Afikpo on record time.

It is a lie. A very big lie. They will never even try it in their imagination. This is very painful. LtCdr Solomon Derikoma from Rivers State was killed at Staff College, Jaji in May and a Colonel ambushed in July.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by izubext007: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
dis northy guys u invented boko haram to siphon oil money. wike do some tin
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
A colonel is killed

And they call it insurgency

Buratai, if you don't know, I will tell you

It's a war, and Nigeria army are losing. They need Allies.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Blitz4real(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chief of army staff around 2016 , when Abu Ali was killed said that "we mourn, but we take solace in the fact that we are winning the war,since Jonathan period till now I haven't seen any war we are winning. We have lost brothers fathers and lots of family members to these war I pray may almighty God grants all the fallen heroes family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by ofordegreat(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:
Col. Kenneth Eze Elemele a true son of Omoku in Ogba Egbema Ndoni LGA of Rivers State
My Elder brother has been reportedly ambushed in an obvious setup and killed by Boko Haram...!!!

May his killers never know peace both in this life and beyond...!!!

“The terrorists opened fire at our patrol vehicle killing all but one soldier on board,” a security source said yesterday. There was no official statement by the military authorities on the ambush yet. Another source from the military told our correspondents that the only soldier that escaped by running into the bush had since returned to the main base. “The six dead bodies had been recovered from the scene of the incident,” he said, adding that the gun truck was completely destroyed by the attackers. “The six dead bodies have been recognized as our own. The bodies included Chief of Staff at the 29 Taskforce Brigade, Colonel K. E. Elemele and that of Captain A. Mohammed as well as bodies of four other soldiers,” he said. It was further gathered that late Elemele was on his way to Abuja for a course when the unfortunate incident happened. Daily Trust further gathered that immediately after the ambush, the assailants proceeded to a military facility in Jakana and engaged the operatives in gun duel that last more than an hour. “They approached the Jakana military base in a convoy of seven trucks, all of them mounted with machine guns,” the source said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/colonel-captain-4-soldiers-killed-in-b-haram-ambush.html

This is a very sad incident. A Colonel killed by a terrorist group and no official statement yet from N.A? hmmm

Meanwhile, my prayer and thought goes to family of Late Col Elemele. God bless his soul.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by fof1: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tyche:
There's a captain, Abdulhaziz M'ohd that was killed in the same attack, he wife is even expectant.

I am sorry for your loss bro, the loss of a loved one hunts us for the rest of our lives. However, let's exercise some restraints in issues as this.

PLS SHUT UR TRAP AND KEEP UR FEIGNED SORROW, DECEITS OF LUCIFER. CHECK OUT D ID OF D MOHAMMED, U WILL DISCOVER HE IS STILL SOUTHERN NIGERIA. FOOLS IN PARADISE THINK THEY ARE WISER,CUNNING FELLOWS TO THEIR ENDS.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by FRESHGIST247: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2019
overall90:
Since i heard this yesterday that a colonel was killed,my mind has been telling me that it is likely going to be southern christian.

Please let's stop hatred towards one another in NIGERIA
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Hades2016(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2019
proudevil:
bigot what about the Mohammed even the remaining soldiers are all northerners.
the northerners created the so called Boko Haram so they should face the music

Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by OyinO: 2:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Blockheads and numskulls. The Capt is also Southerner? What of the non commissioned officers?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Ikenna0b: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2019
He killed himself because by now, every Igbo or any non Igbo SS should have seen the handwriting on the wall.
They started Boko Haram to take power from GEJ and that monster they created have gotten out of control. Rather than dealing it by themselves, they'll send Igbos and non Igbos of SS to go up there and fight Boko Haram while they send Northerners to SS and SE to harass the citizens.

The Bleep idiots are these soliders. They don't deem you good enough to hold any sensible position but deem you good enough to die. Any SS or SE person that died in the arms of Boko Harsm killed himself. By now, you niggas should have quit that army and let the North deal with the hell they created for themselves. It's not your job to save niggas that won't even bother to save una if the situation was switched.

1 Like

Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Hottdawgg: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2019
martineverest:
why is op making it look as if he was killed because he is a Niger deltan?...

How many Southern officers do we have among the officer Corp and yet they are the ones getting killed under questionable circumstances?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by kokoetemma(m): 3:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Is Nigeria worth dying for I asked?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by ChykeBivins(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Why is it only the deaths of southern officers we hear on a regular? Oh I get it, the postings of Christian southerners to the war front to meet their deaths is deliberate..smh
Kindly observe my point
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by SoNature(m): 5:01am On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:

Keep quiet

Book Haram is clear on their mission: To Islamize northern Nigeria

Have you never stopped to wonder why the sect has not struck in Lagos?

Or do you think that Lagos has more security than Abuja, a supposed northern territory?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by okoroemeka(m): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2019
oyatz:

you can call igbo people anything but not cowards,I dare those hit and run fighters to come out in the open to overrun those towns you just mentioned,the Nigerian government with the support of the whole world had a tough time winning the igbos,if they didn't include hunger as a weapon it could have been a different story,and you talk of a few thousand rag tag collection of cowards ,rapists and bullies that sneak upon their victims,.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2019
We'll Fight For Our Biafra Republic Either Satan Likes It Or Not
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2019
magazenews:
Viral Video Of A lady: Man Leaked Video Of How He Slept With His Facebook Crush In Ghana

VIDEO BELOW HERE

See New Hot Video Clip
has thunder forgotten u til now?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by onemanonewife(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Tyche:
There's a captain, Abdulhaziz M'ohd that was killed in the same attack, he wife is even expectant.

I am sorry for your loss bro, the loss of a loved one hunts us for the rest of our lives. However, let's exercise some restraints in issues as this.
you are a matured mind.
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Michaelisael06: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2019
its indeed funny 2 mi, what is ambush?
So far i knw ambush is anoda name for inside conspiracy
civilians knw little bout combatant
some years ago, nigerian army is one of the strongest combatant on land.
boko haram is an inside terrorist. during d time of our civil war, nigerian army won, though, its tru d help of diplomatic way of winning a war without much bullet
yea
hunger
boko haram is buildin a country in a country
and people in our society is providing dem wit cement, sand and water

dis how it happened
dey get a signal about enemy movement tru d help of d airforce, d commandant wil gather its fleet, give them strategic plan to follow when dey get d order, sum minutes 2 attack, d commandant wil receive an emergency order frm 1 col. in abuja dat d strike shud halt 4 sum hrs,later dey wil receiv order frm abuja 2 change dere plan take anoda route and dats d end of al d gallant soildiers we read about.
dats ambush
#reason2worry
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by Frederick2017: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
How come soldiers are always caught off guard over there? Is it that they are not have good surveillance?

I suspect compromise here.. Someone in that uniform is feeding BH with info
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by oyatz(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2019
So if Boko Haram succeed in overrunning Northern Nigeria without resistance, they will not like to extend their territory to Southern Nigeria?
If Boko Haram succeed in becoming the Government of Nigeria by taking over Abuja (with many Nigerians including Southerners dieing in the process) it's a question of time that they will want to extend their rule over the whole of Nigeria like the Taliban tried in Afghanistan between 1996-2001.

SoNature:

Keep quiet

Book Haram is clear on their mission: To Islamize northern Nigeria

Have you never stopped to wonder why the sect has not struck in Lagos?

Or do you think that Lagos has more security than Abuja, a supposed northern territory?
Re: Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta by oyatz(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
I have no time calling Igbos anything but the plain truth is that without these soldiers laying down their lives fighting Boko Haram, the terrorists would have over ran the whole of Nigeria.
Read about the collapse of the Shah's dynasty and the triumph of Islamists in Iran.

okoroemeka:
you can call igbo people anything but not cowards,I dare those hit and run fighters to come out in the open to overrun those towns you just mentioned,the Nigerian government with the support of the whole world had a tough time winning the igbos,if they didn't include hunger as a weapon it could have been a different story,and you talk of a few thousand rag tag collection of cowards ,rapists and bullies that sneak upon their victims,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.