Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,050 members, 7,852,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

“I Have Been Celibate For 8 Yrs After I Became A Christian” – Khafi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Have Been Celibate For 8 Yrs After I Became A Christian” – Khafi (244 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Been Celibate For 8 Yrs After I Became A Christian” – Khafi by SsaniLe: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2019
The closeness between Big Brother Naija 2019 ‘Pepper Dem’ housemates, Khafi and Gedoni is starting to grow tighter after they made up yesterday amidst tears.

Recall there was trouble in paradise recently between the duo as Gedoni seemed to have kept his distance away from her following the eviction of KimOprah on Sunday.

Fortunately, the lovers made up yesterday after Khafi confronted him which resulted to her breaking down in tears....

More details here>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/i-have-been-celibate-for-8-yrs-after-i-became-a-christian-khafi/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Ex Who Still Loved His Ex Despite Her Being Married. / Some Church Are Mission Accomplished Kings Comedy / Full List Of Amvca 2020 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.