Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro (513 Views)

Peter's Obi Running Mate,Baba-Ahmed Under Fire Over Muslim, Northerner Comment / One of the Reasons Poverty Persists In The North Explained By Muslim Northerner / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by lordsterlin(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

I have not been able to contain the immense joy exuding from my inside since Tuesday hence, my decision to share what some might call testimony.

On the 9th of July, 2019 I boarded a Peugeot 406 cab at Lugbe enroute Berger in Abuja. I decided to charge my Infinix Hot 7 Pro using the the available car charger the driver an a middle aged Muslim from Kaduna state gave me.
Upon getting to my destination, I alighted from the vehicle forgetting my phone which was turned off at the time in the car. I only remembered after I had gotten to Arab junction.

Immediately, I tried calling the lines but it was a futile effort nevertheless I kept trying till Thursday 11th July before I eventually went to retrieve my MTN sim leaving the Airtel. In my mind, I will continue calling that line till Monday but if it remained unavailable then I'd move on.

On Saturday morning after I returned from a powerful vigil hosted by Gateway International Church wherein Rev Ntia Ntia ministered with the power of God visibly present to heal the sick and deliver those oppressed of the devil. I decided to give the number a try. To my surprise, the phone rang. Then I quickly sent a text requesting for the phone to be returned as I was willing to pay him any reasonable fee he requested for his troubles.
To shorten the story, the man willingly returned the phone without accepting any inducements from me.
Friends, I am more than elated to finally have my phone back!

Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by Davash222(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Its Haram to use android phones.
Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by madridguy(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
@OP, Thanks for sharing this. May Allah SWT accept his good deed as an act of Ibadah and reward him for following the Shari'ah.

1 Like

Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by baliyubla: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
This image laundering no go help anybody abeg.

You boarded a car, and miraculously found out he was a Muslim man from Kaduna. Interesting.
Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Not haram to use android version phone but haram to keep someone else belongings.

Davash222:
Its Haram to use android phones.

1 Like

Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by Beremx(f): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Just tell us a good Samaritan returned your phone. Which one be Muslim northerner? grin
Anyway, lucky you. If na me.... grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by Davash222(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
Not haram to use android version phone but haram to keep someone else belongings.

So, why are they still keeping Leah Sharibu She’s someone’s daughter.
Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
The group keeping Leah Sharibu are terrorists.

Davash222:

So, why are they still keeping Leah Sharibu She’s someone’s daughter.

1 Like

Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by Davash222(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
The group keeping Leah Sharibu are terrorists.

Are they not Northern Muslims

You’re part of the problems we have in this country. A Muslim Northener returned a phone, you commends him but another Muslim Northerner kidnapped an innocent child, you’re denying him instead of you to condemn his act.
Re: How A Muslim Northerner Returned My Infinix Hot 7 Pro by madridguy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
The terrorists are not Muslim but bloody vampire. A good Muslim will spread, preach and practice PEACE with everyone. Kidnapping people is not part of ISLAM, I and every Muslim condemned their evil act.
Boko Haram, ISIS, Bandits, killers herdsmen are all terrorists.

Davash222:

Are they not Northern Muslims

You’re part of the problems we have in this country. A Muslim Northener returned a phone, you commends him but another Muslim Northerner kidnapped an innocent child, you’re denying him instead of you to condemn his act.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Mocks Ezekwesili, Asks 'what Is Oby?' / Kaduna Government Sues Former NHRC Chairman Over Kajuru Violence Figures / You Must Swear Allegiance Before Joining IPOB — Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.