Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella (398 Views)

BBNaija: Oge Iloh Blasts Ella & Kim For Exposing Tacha's Body Odour (pics) / Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: Mercy And Ella Fight Over Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella by SsaniLe: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Ex-Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemate, Ella has revealed that she was rejected by her biological father when she was a child.

Ella in an interview granted after being evicted from the Big Brother Naija Reality TV said she was rejected by her father because she was a female child.

She stated this even as she denied telling KimOprah that Tacha has mouth or body odour, as alleged by her fellow evicted housemate in a viral video.....

Source>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/why-my-father-rejected-me-ella/

1 Share

Re: Why My Father Rejected Me – Ella by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
That’s sad.
However if the man is not dead there’s a chance he’ll come to terms with her existence.
It’s also possibly a story her mother drilled into her head.
Some women hate their other halves so bad they can make up any story.

(1) (Reply)

Omashola Tickles Davido’s Fantasy, Promises To Blow Big Brother’s Mind / Bbnaija: Tacha Told Mike About Her Relationship, Sharing Bed With Male Housemate / #Bbnaija: Cruisetopia Team Nominated For Eviction, While Esther Won Hoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.