Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku (19190 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
engineerboat:

Should the website be created before election.

You people we're truly disappointed.

You are expecting him to mention the whistle blower

Una go wait taya
Many of them are dumb. I wonder their ages.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by engineerboat(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
buharitill2023:
but the website of the whistle blower were created March 12 after election of February 23.
What a wicked world, idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist just want to finish thief atiku of Cameroon.

The time the website was created is of no effect if you must know.

By your logic, are you saying a woman must give birth before she can get pregnant
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by engineerboat(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

Many of them are dumb. I wonder their ages.

I'm just piss off by this noise makers robots.

Isn't it the same Buhari that signed whistles blower policy into law.

But behold his e-ministers of lying doing otherwise.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
engineerboat:

They know nothing and are quick to taunt like kids. This is a serious matter for the nation whichever way the end judgment goes. Yet, the very people this will affect talk like they are watching a football match.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

The case is not about superiority perse rather invalidating INEC results. Thereby either calling for fresh election, rerun or canceling the affected states and declaring a winner from the rest.
Who invalidated INEC results? Truly you are half-baked
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2019
engineerboat:

Yes PMB signed whistle blower policy, but he didn't sign unknown whistle blower. Or you didn't read where the PDP lawyers said the whistle blower of INEC server was unknown?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Who invalidated INEC results? Truly you are half-baked
Gaskiya you have comprehension issue. It is difficult engaging people whose comprehension is suspect. Else one will be professorial!
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

Gaskiya you have comprehension issue. It is difficult engaging people whose comprehension is suspect. Else one will be professorial!
Typical of you, you ended up avoiding my question. Who invalidated INEC results? Answer and stop being clever by half

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Yes PMB signed whistle blower policy, but he didn't sign unknown whistle blower. Or you didn't read where the PDP lawyers said the whistle blower of INEC server was unknown?

He answered the question properly. Whistle has been blown, the meat of the matter is not to find the whistle blower. What do you want to do with him/her, persecute?

All over the world whistle blowers are protected and their identity concealed. In this desperate political times you want him/her killed?
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Typical of you, you ended up avoiding my question. Who invalidated INEC results? Answer and stop being clever by half
The results can/would be invalidated by the tribunal should the petitioner prove his case.

The whole petition is simple : Atiku/pdp challenging INEC results as announced to be untrue while APC/Buhari/INEC are defending the declared results. QED

Should the petitioners fail, INEC results stand. However should they succeed, the tribunal will nullify the result. That action of nullity is invalidation.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Thanks18(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

For an ignorant person like you, i advise you not to go into the medical business. You cant be trusted.
And for your information judges are not analogue. Situations that require information technology evidences will require a subject matter expert to speak on it and that is what will be relied on.

I don't know where to place you based on this ranting you just stated. I am not sure you are intelligent to warrant further discussion on this matter. ICT experts have already testified that server existed. Which judges are not analogue? The ones in Nigeria or in your dreamland. My friend, wake up from your self delusion, if a substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria does not know the difference between technicality and expertise, what else and why are you are holding brief for a judiciary that is riddled with nepotism and quota system. I am through with you. don't mention me again.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

He answered the question properly. Whistle has been blown, the meat of the matter is not to find the whistle blower. What do you want to do with him/her, persecute?

All over the world whistle blowers are protected and their identity concealed. In this desperate political times you want him/her killed?
You consistently showing you are confused fellow in all the threads

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Thank you. If only you stop trolling everyone that has different perspective from you.
I don't you from Adam but, on this forum and politically we are different in thoughts and leaning. That in itself should be enjoyable if you ain't overtly abusive all over cyberspace.

I wonder how engage with people in real life. Your attitude is my way or the high way not, live and let live. Quite sad though.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Stay away from a confused fellow. If you chase a mad man you know what they say!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

Stay away from a confused fellow. If you chase a mad man you know what they say!
The mad man should stop exhibiting his madness at every market square. The mad man should stop posting misleading information on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

The mad man should stop exhibiting his madness at every market square. The mad man should stop posting misleading information on Nairaland

The chaser of a mad man is more insane.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by agabusta: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cherrybae:
They have really scammed Atiku, it's obvious Atiku can't win the case.
Even at the supreme Court he will stand no chance
Atiku witnesses have caused him great harm.
He will lose at the tribunal and also at the supreme Court as the supreme Court will rely on the proceedings of the tribunal
Shame on Atiku, PDP, his lawyers and finally Igbos and Ndigbo

He has no case. He was just window shopping.
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by agabusta: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmsg:
And we should accept the result leaked by an anonymous INEC official over the one that was collated live on national television and signed by all party agents. I just dey shame for this Atiku.

I just cant imagine such nonsense. What an embarrassment this case is?

This case shows Buhari is way smarter than Atiku.

If Atiku was sold this dummy and he bought into it, he is duller than people imagine.

Can u even compare this nonsense case to the cases pursued by Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

The mad man himself needs to be tamed before he turns the cyberspace into his playing ground

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mynd44:
The problem now is this

You claim the whistle blower is a staff of INEC because said whistle blower who has no identity said so. But the whistle blower cannot provide proof that what he/she is saying is true or prove that said results came from INEC.

This is what they brought to court?

Goodness

The mind boggles. One wonders how Atiku built his business empire if this is the best he can come up with

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Afamed: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
ornicus:

The mind boggles. One wonders how Atiku built his business empire if this is the best he can come up with
He built his business through dubious engagement that's why he also wants to come to power too through dubious Dubai server.

Nemesis is when you loot Nigeria blind as a former V.President, & get massively looted 12years later by ambitious SERVER mongers. God is a wonderful God

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by geletor: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

I have been following you in nairaland for a very long time sir, but honesty I have to admit without being disrespectful that you are really really DULL ...like damn DULL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2019
geletor:

I have been following you in nairaland for a very long time sir, but honesty I have to admit without being disrespectful that you are really really DULL ...like damn DULL!

Thank you
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Jchi9876: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2019
geletor:

You sabi something. The guy na empty korodome

Copy tuniski
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Jchi9876: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2019
tuniski:

Thank you

Everybody sabi your MO
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

You sabi something. The guy na empty korodome

Copy tuniski
Thank you
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Jchi9876: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2019
tuniski:

Thank you

Ow market?
Has the judges thrown out the case yet?

Where busola saraki dey sef?
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

Ow market?
Has the judges thrown out the case yet?

Where busola saraki dey sef?

Why are you talking to a dull and confused fellow. Are you okay?
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by Jchi9876: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2019
tuniski:

Why are you talking to a dull and confused fellow. Are you okay?

I wanna train your brain
Re: Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku by tuniski: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

I wanna train your brain

Please don't sick. The obsession might lead to depression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande / APC Senators-elect Oppose Zoning NASS Positions To Individuals / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.