Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters (4015 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by GMbuharii: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Their only export to will be packaged amala and ewedu.
Packaged garri ijebu ATI EPA

grin

But seriously,I pray it happens

2 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by GMbuharii: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
melvinjames:

Give me one example in history of any region that was allowed to leave a Federation without a fight.
I'm waiting for your answer

Old Czechoslovakia people,the Czech and Slovak, invited the UN to supervise their discussion and separation.
They ironed out their differences and separated without a fight.
They are today Czech and Slovakia republics.

Please always read well and we cannot continue to pretend we are one

3 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Ebonyigoodnews: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
gringrin Is this a season film?

1 Like

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Ebonyigoodnews: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
GMbuharii:

Old Czechoslovakia people,the Czech and Slovak, invited the UN to supervise their discussion and separation.
They ironed out their differences and separated without a fight.
They are today Czech and Slovakia republics.

Please always read well and we cannot continue to pretend we are one
Those country you quoted are whites with human brain not here in black Africancheesy

This thread need to be closed before Fulani people sees itgrin

2 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Paperwhite(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
shocked Really? What about the fear factor & hypocrisy?
Guess you guys are truly tired of the forced marriage? We're all getting closer.Yoruba ronu! MURIC what say ya?

3 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by MetaPhysical: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Oodua nation my foot! angry

Ur love and fear for fulani will neva make you get oduduwa,

We shall teach you how to actualize a dream nation in just few steps and with resolve.

Tell Kanu to observe and take lessons from our march forward.
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by luvprince4real(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
All hail biafra.

What they saw since 1967 is what the Yorubas are seeing now.

4 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Adaibeku(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We shall teach you how to actualize a dream nation in just few steps and with resolve.

Thats our prayer teach so we learn grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Quorax: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why are you guys attacking them? Isn't it what we all want?

But I know it's just a gimmick Sha just as it was when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and all the noise stopped.

Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Quorax: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

bros, we will be more than happy to support you folks on this but I know this call is just a chess game to make buhari do something about Fulani Herdsmen menace after which everyone forgets it.

It should be a shame that it's now you are calling for disintegration because your people are being killed...
So if all was going well, there will be no need fa?

Only igbos take such call serious, not South West cos they feel they still eat from same pot.

3 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by RTSC: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Not possible.
The last Yoruba leader that tried it was jailed for treason.

1 Like

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why are you people bashing my afonja brothers grin

1 Like

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Hahahahaha ...cheesy only to be overran once more by fulani emir in a danfodian scheme
this one doesn't even have sense. Kindly visit heaven/hell wherever you will fin dan fodio so you can hear from the victims' mouth since you've choosed not to be wise. Ask him about the defeat he suffered in the hands of yoruba while bringing his jihad down south. You think we are one mouthmaking and acting before thinking tribe that do everything hurriedly only to end up wasting 3m souls without getting results at the end? Nah. Educate yourself
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Quorax:
bros, we will be more than happy to support you folks on this but I know this call is just a chess game to make buhari do something about Fulani Herdsmen menace after which everyone forgets it.

It should be a shame that it's now you are calling for disintegration because your people are being killed...

Only igbos take such call serious, not South West cos they feel they still eat from same pot.
no one needs your support. Support yourself so you can stop dying unnecessarily in the hands of fulanis like ants. They've killed almost 4m of your kindred for nothing. So support yourselves. No thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by psucc(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
I think this is a columnist doinhis job. It does not in anyway represent the Yoruba opinion.

Or else Tinubu would have done the needful with those behind it.
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
melvinjames:

Give me one example in history of any region that was allowed to leave a Federation without a fight.
I'm waiting for your answer
now i know why you've been wasting innocent souls in the hands of this fulani led coalition year in, year out. All you need to become a nation is to be recognised by mostly the G8(U.K and U.S is even enough as rest will eventually follow suit) and then UN. When these countries start building their embassies in a city you proclaim capital(or anywhere in your new nation aside) and are dealing directly with you. The embassies are ever present, all that is required is playing your games to G8.

2 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Quorax: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
IntrovertedK:
no one needs your support. Support yourself so you can stop dying unnecessarily in the hands of fulanis like ants. They've killed almost 4m of your kindred for nothing. So support yourselves. No thanks.
undecided did i quote you?
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
When did Yoruba say they want a nation for themselves?

The only people that I know who are willing and ready to take a chance on self-determination are Igbos.

Every other ethnic group in Nigeria are afraid of what lies beyond the known world; and that includes the Yorubas!

Sadly, Nigeria will disintegrate shortly after income from oil dries up; roughly 30 years from now.
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Westtimeline: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Oodua nation my foot! angry

Ur love and fear for fulani will neva make you get oduduwa,
You mean coward like these?

1 Like

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by MetaPhysical: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Quorax:

Where are you with your seriousness on this thing? Since 1966...its more than 50yrs already.

Those coming behind will get it ahead of you.
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Ikechu12: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oodua wetin? The asslickers and defenders of one Niggeria are now crying for Oodua country because they miscalculated and brought demons on their doorstep because of their greed. Afonja una aren't going any where. Out of all tribes in that Niggeria, the only set that should suffer the Fulani in this buhari's time are you niggas. Infact sef, attempt to leave, Igbos will join the North to drag una yansh back into that shithole. You ARE NOT going anywhere. You must enjoy your sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
My greatest surprise is seeing Yorubas oppose anything that has to do with Nigeria break up.

If only they know what they have at their disposal.
Honestly Lagos alone done bless yorubas

Them and Niger delta stand to benefit the most if Naija divide

1 Like

Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Honestly Lagos alone done bless yorubas

Them and Niger delta stand to benefit the most if Naija divide

You think Hausa-Fulani will let Lagos go to Yorubas? Yorubas don't know what is coming for them. Hausa-Fulani will fight tooth and nail to secure Lagos to have access to the sea. They have two options to the sea: SS and SW. They know that Igbos will join SS to defend SS seaways...this is given, so that is no go area. The risk is too much! SW is their automatic ticket...they know if they attack Yorubaland to capture Lagos, which they are slowly building up with installation of emirs in Lagos and around SW, that Igbos and SS, even middle belt will not help Yorubas.
Re: Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters by expert234: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2019
IntrovertedK:
since century, there has been one thing that separated us. It has always been western education. We'll get oodua without no single drop of any of our brethrens blood and it will amaze you.

Mrs Olakunrin's blood nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos Speaker, Obasa As A Lawyer Emerge / Nnamdi Kanu Sends A Serious Warning To Obi Of Onitsha / Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.