Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal (823 Views)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by vixpal: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Petitioners’ Witness 60, Joseph Gbenga, called by Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as an expert witness admitted before the Presidential Election Petitioner Tribunal, on Friday, that he had not been certified.

Gbenga, an Industrial Chemistry graduate from the University of Ilorin, described himself as a Database Analyst and Designer engaged by the petitioners to analyse the results of the presidential poll in 11 out of the 36 states of the federation.

Both Atiku and his party are by their petition challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the poll.

Asked under cross-examination by the Independent National Electoral Commission’s lawyer, Yunus Usman (SAN), if he had been certified to carry out the type of job he did for the petitioners, the witness said, “I have undergone training but I have not been certified”.

Fielding more cross-examination questions from the respondents’ lawyers, he said he carried out his analysis through the inspection of result sheets from 11 states.

He said could not get the certified true copies for Zamfara State, and had to rely on the pink duplicate copies.

He did not give the full list of the 11 states whose results he analysed.

Asked, he said he was not mindful of whether or not the petitioners won or lost in the 11 states.

He also said, “I am not aware that the petitioners conceded defeat in eight of the 11 states.

“If I applied my mind to whether or not the petitioners won or lost, I would not be able to come up with a professional and an unbiased report.”

https://punchng.com/i-have-not-been-certified-atikus-data-analyst-tells-tribunal/
Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by WATCHOVER(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jokingly Atiku go reach his target
Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by seunmsg(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nawa for Atiku and PDP o. They’ve turned the case to a circus show. They promised us Microsoft and google forensic experts only to turn around and be calling low budget business center computer operators as witnesses.
Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by yarimo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2019

Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by Doyin2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku is comingscamming cheesy
Re: ‘I Have Not Been Certified’, Atiku’s Data Analyst Tells Tribunal by sreamsense: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just imagine, PDP can not even present a certified database administrator/analyst. Not even, a degree in computer science or related IT fields. What an insult? Industrial Chemist-a road side business center holder of MSSQL/Oracle/MSAccess trainee is calling himself Database analyst for PDP. This is typical life of some Nigerians, they dwell much on hearsay/fallacy/argue theories without evidences to backup their claims. After rolling his mouth for PDP by describing himself as database analyst, he was invited for practical class now, he was shaking like leaf. Atiku's lawyers supposed to have screened out these witnesses before they brought them here to disgrace PDP or did the lawyers intentionally not do so because of their balance from Atiku? Is this the microsoft and forensic expert PDP talked about? Well, MSAccess and MSSQL are also microsoft database products, hope these are not what the guy was taught in computer training school before parading himself as database analyst that PDP are calling microsoft expert?

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Is Building A MultiMillion Naira Library At Buhari's Village Daura / How Ike Ekweremadu Instigated Operation Python Dance In South East. / Kwara Adopt National Coat Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.