Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker (43247 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / New Ways Facebook Hacker Are Using Now To Hack Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Nollyzonenews: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Port Harcourt's Zonal Office have arrested a notorious FaceBook accounts hacker, Okohwan Kelvin; he was arrested recently in Warri, Delta State.

His arrest followed discreet monitoring of his online activities, based on complaints from members of the public alleging that he hacked and took over their FaceBook accounts, after they clicked on a phisting link he sent to them.

Preliminary investigations showed that Kelvin had hacked about one hundred FaceBook accounts using phishing links generated from an online hacking website.

It was also discovered that the suspect was selling hacked FaceBook accounts to other fraudsters who were using them for various nefarious online activities. In some cases, he used many of the accounts himself to defraud friends of his victims.

He would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/19/efcc-arrests-facebook-hacker/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by abiolert(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thunder fire am there that's how they hacked my former Facebook account

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Abudu2000(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
But efcc can lie Shaa, just say you forcefully interrogated him and he confessed to being a hacker. Y'all don't have what it takes to trace a hacker lmao

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by MrWTF(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
I was searching for someone as bad as this guy for some months now. Damn! See as our brother goes off the radar for some few years. Hit me up when you free bro! Got some bad ass work for you.

18 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by namiji2598: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
EFCC should also arrest our politicians

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by AmazingELixir: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin

This is the Nigerian youth we've come to know...not the Ondo kids winning awards in far away countries.

Chei its been a while I came across that acronym OBT...obtaining by trick cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Starboytwo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ggg
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by rentAcock(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Well done. He must think he is the Nigerian version of Edward Snowden with his amateur hacking skills. Even a primary 4 pupil can carry out a spear phishing campaign.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
angry
Sad. With his hacking/ICT skills, he could earn thousands of dollars working for numerous clients on Upwork.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by dayveed1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol Facebook hacker
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by moscobabs(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abudu2000:
But efcc can lie Shaa, just say you forcefully interrogated him and he confessed to being a hacker. Y'all don't have what it takes to trace a hacker lmao

You are one of Nigeria problems

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by DanniBozz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hacker indeed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by NOL2dworld(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son that who so ever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by QuickStandard: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin
I always wonder were some people use to get accounts from that they used to sell on Nairaland.
E.g (Facebook account with 20,000 followers for sale, twitter account with 300,000 followers for sale, Instagram account with 100,000 followers for sale.....

I guess this is one of them!!!

For your Uninterrupted Power Supply, call Quick Standard solutions.

We are professionals in Solar systems, inverter systems.

Sales, installation, repairs and maintenance.

Want to sell your used or condemned inverter batteries?

Are you relocating and want to dispose off your condemned inverter batteries? (Inverter or car Batteries)

Call us let's pick them up from your location.

Check our Sig for contact details

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by lilmax(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
okay
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by maberry(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one own done set

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by RDPMAN: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ops wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by vRendoh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abudu2000:

No worry....na wen EFCC than you for this your write up you go know say dem fit dey trace

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by naijadrivablog: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
The guy would have cloned several fake Nigeria Customs Account
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by naijjaman(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by shogsman(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
All of you that are Hawking 30years old Facebook account here,sey you see am.
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Primusinterpares(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Can we convert this guy to work as a cyber security? Just thinking outside d box

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by shogsman(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abudu2000:

Eeya so they cannot trace IP abi.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by chivision: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who actually deserve a commendation here?

Likes for the EFCC and Shares for the Hacker

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hacker wey no fit run "Terminal" for "Kali" ..
Na script kiddie!

Smh vehemently!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abudu2000:
how did u knw.

Everytin on the internet can be tracked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker by BrainSanitizer: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
His likes are really very busy. A few minutes ago, I really a text message with a code to reset my password. Someone was trying to reset my password because they couldn't break it. That's how I quickly changed it to an even more complex password. I just hope that more of them get caught.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.