Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Since We All Admit We Hate White People - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Since We All Admit We Hate White People (2311 Views)

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Why Do White People Like To Travel / My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Amujale(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
morpheus24:

You are not that clever. You make a statement about Romania but still provide no direct evidence of the trans atlantic slave trade and that country, instead you mention other countries that were the usual suspects already.

Romania was part of the Ottoman Empire, and the Ottoman had huge involvement in those evil campaigns.

Apart from that, Romania has a history of engaing in those type of activities on their own people.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Amujale(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
CTPlayer:

Most European countries had nothing to do with it. And prior to it Slavery in Africa was normal. And it still is in many ways.

Kindly follow the links, most of the links are journals by reknown academics from all around the globe.

From your response, i assume you havent read the content.

For further information reasearch the "Scramble for Africa" and the "Middle Passage", every European country currently existing today played a role in both Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign. Some played bigger roles, i agree, yet they was all in on it.

Theres no piont arguing it out with me, they themselves admit that. Some of the inks are actually written by academics of the given countries in question.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by morpheus24: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amujale:

Romania was part of the Ottoman Empire, and the Ottoman had huge involvement in those evil campaigns.

Apart from that, Romania has a history of engaing in those type of activities on their own people.

You are reaching here. Again are you talking about the trans-Atlantic" slave trade specifically or "Slavery" in general, which in this case a lot of nations both inside and outside of Africa were all culprits for over 1000 years +?
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by morpheus24: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amujale:

For further information reasearch the "Scramble for Africa" and the "Middle Passage", every European country currently existing today played a role in both Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign. Some played bigger roles, i agree, yet they was all in on it.

I don't understand the reasoning here.

Please inform me in what way Yugoslavia played a role in the scramble for Africa. You are simply applying the formula of guilty by association here. The major world powers were the major players in the scramble for Africa, even if other countries played roles in the process of colonization that would be like saying the Nigerians who worked in the colonial offices were also guilty of colonialism because they participated in its administration.

False premise.

2 Likes

Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Ilamina(f): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ilamina:

Opparadise's

https://www.nairaland.com/5068426/why-white-people-developed-cool

Reason One: Because you are illiterate. You derailed from a simple forum rule and are asking okija-ish questions in the political section of this blogosphere.
Reason Two: You are a black monkey (and a wild one at that), that's what they call you and that's what you have just become. Now, stop being that black puppet full of disgust.
Reason Three: You may think this is an insult
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Amujale(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
morpheus24:

I don't understand the reasoning here.

Please inform me in what way Yugoslavia played a role in the scramble for Africa. You are simply applying the formula of guilty by association here. The major world powers were the major players in the scramble for Africa, even if other countries played roles in the process of colonization that would be like saying the Nigerians who worked in the colonial offices were also guilty of colonialism because they participated in its administration.

False premise.

When Austria-Hungary and the OttomanĀ Empire were formally dissolved, it created the bases of the kingdoms of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes was created and later called Yugoslavia.

Yugoslavia is part of the Balkan. All the Balkan states participated in both Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign.

Some of the Balkan states had colonies, some didnt, what is undeniable however, is their overall involvement.

In order to understand better, you ought to read the book "Colonialism without Colonies: examining blank spaces in colonial studies" by Barbara Luthi, Francesca Falk and Patricia Purtschert.[url]
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14608944.2016.1107178[/url]

Amujale:

Kindly follow the links, most of the links are journals by reknown academics from all around the globe.

From your response, i assume you havent read the content.

Theres no piont arguing it out with me, they themselves admit that. Some of the inks are actually written by academics of the given countries in question.

Most of the proof provided are of honest European writers describing the involvement of their own countries.

Kindly take the time to read the content of the link, those that arent fully available to non-members, there will always be a summary if the entire journal.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by morpheus24: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amujale:

When Austria-Hungary and the OttomanĀ Empire were formally dissolved, it created the bases of the kingdoms of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes was created and later called Yugoslavia.

Yugoslavia is part of the Balkan.

I am aware of this history

Amujale:

All the Balkan states participated in both Colonisation and the Trans Atlantic campaign.

Some of the Balkan states had colonies, some didnt, what is undeniable however, is their overall involvement.

This is the statement I am concerned with. It is a claim. Where is the evidence?

Balkan states were involved in Colonisation. Colonization of who or where?

What particulars were they involved in regards the Trans Atlantic campaign?

Amujale:

In order to understand better, you ought to read the book "Colonialism without Colonies: examining blank spaces in colonial studies" by Barbara Luthi, Francesca Falk and Patricia Purtschert.[url]
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14608944.2016.1107178[/url]

Most of the proof provided are of honest European writers describing the involvement of their own countries.

Kindly take the time to read the content of the link, those that arent fully available to non-members, there will always be a summary if the entire journal.

Again bein involved in Colonial activities does not amount to possessing or administering an actual Colony.

This is like saying I I paid to sleep with a prostitute in a brothel in Russia, I am responsible for the kidnapping and underage trafficking of underage minor girls.

The two are seperate events with a correlated relationship and not a causal one.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Amujale(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
morpheus24:

Again bein involved in Colonial activities does not amount to possessing or administering an actual Colony.

The links are cited in order for them to be read. That is the reasoning behind including them in a post.

Kindly read the links provided as they contain all the questions you may have on the subject.

Colonialism without colonies: examining blank spaces in colonial studies.

here's another link to the above journals https://ethzurich.altmetric.com/details/4930048

I quote from the above journal:

"First we examine countries that were close to metropolises without having been classical colonial powers (Iceland, Sweeden and Switzerland). These societies had an explicit self- understanding as being outside the realm of colonialism, but nevertheless engaged in the colonial project in a variety of ways and benefitted from these interactions"

The authors attempt to give well balance answers to the following questions:

(a) How were the European countries that didnt have colonies of their own become entangled in the colonial endevour?

(b) How did it profit them?

(c) In what ways did their involvement in colonialism different from those of the well known perpertuators?
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by panafrican(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Can the moderator just delete this retarded Post?
It is a distraction and it is stupid.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Amujale(m): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody should simply hate Arabs, Europeans or the so-called whiteman, its the theieves, bastards and warmongers that stole and continue to steal from Africa that one should hate.

If a so-called whitemansic is of good behaviour and has high moral standard, i will love them dearly.

Its the early Asian and Europeans vile behaviour that one should really hate.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by tck2000(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by 4element: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2019
The question we should ask is Who created the white people and who created the black people? when you get the true answer to this question. you will know and believe and understand that you can not do anything to what is not under your control or power. Let wisdom guard your mind.. Believe it or not. there is creator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scary Moment: Huge Iranian Missile Attack Successfully Hits Israel (video) / Face Book''s Clone Pr0blem / Mitt Romney Win Means World War 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.