Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (2039 Views)

Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory / How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / 5 Reasons To Become A Commercial Airline Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CallMeSuccess: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Prakash247(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2019
CallMeSuccess:
Walk-in-Interview for Immediate Employment in a Commercial Bank.

Role: Sales Executives (Experienced and Non-Experienced)
Salary: Guaranteed Pay of up to N90k.
Other benefits: HMO, Pension
Qualification: NCE, OND, HND, B Sc.

Interview Venue: Phillips Outsourcing, 9A Shafi Sule, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Time: 9:00am to 12:00 noon
Date: Monday 22 July and Tuesday 23 July 2019
Come along with your CV and credentials
Dress Code: Corporate Formal

You can contact Donald on 07050504540 for more information
Stop posting fake jobs and misleading people.There is no such thing.pls guys ignore

2 Likes

Re: . by Sibghat: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Walk in interviews in Dubai
https://www.dubailivejobs.com/walk-in-interview/

Anyone interested to get a job in Dubai, follow this free website for latest walk in interviews and all free jobs in Dubai and Qatar.
Guys this is not adverisement. It is nice information i wanted to share. Very usefull.
Re: . by adeelmannan: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2019
If you are presently in Dubai for finding a job. I would strongly recommend you to attend walk in interview jobs as much as you can. I was going through a worst phase of unemployment. I had almost been depressed to email my resume whenever I found a job ad related to my job field but not got response from their side. Surprisingly, I found a trustworthy website where I could find the list of daily walk in interview jobs in Dubai and across UAE. I attended interviews back to back and eventually I got succeed to find a job. Therefore, I would strongly suggest you to keep doing the same as I did. Maybe, you will be the next lucky one. Who knows. Here you go.
https://www.247careers4freshers.net/
Re: . by madilch: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hey Guys!

Here you can check the latest walk in interviews in dubai UAE.

I hope it helps you to find a job in Dubai.
Re: . by walkin: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Walk in interviews in Dubai
https://www.jobvows.com/walk-in-interview-jobs-in-dubai/

Looking for a job in Dubai?
I would strongly recommend you to attend walk in interview jobs as much as you can. Follow this free website for latest walk in interviews in Dubai for freshers and experienced.This is a reliable website where I could find the list of daily walk in interview jobs in Dubai and eventually I got succeed to find a job. I hope it helps you to find a job in Dubai.
Re: . by abobote: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
na only hotel de give that kind employment
Re: . by mdfze97: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Etisalat Careers, Etisalat Group is one of the world’s driving telecom bunches in developing business sectors. With combined net incomes at AED 52.2 billion and solidified net benefit of AED 8.7 billion for 2019, its high FICO scores mirror the organization’s solid accounting report and demonstrated long haul execution.

https://www.gccrecruitments.com/jobs/job-vacancies-at-etisalat-uae/
Re: . by rabiasheikh7999(f): 8:26am On May 08, 2023
If you are currently looking for work in Dubai. I would strongly advise you to attend as many walk-in interviews as possible. I was in the midst of a particularly difficult period of unemployment. I was almost depressed when I spotted a job ad pertaining to my career industry and did not receive a response from them. Surprisingly, I discovered a reliable website where I could obtain a list of daily walk-in interview positions in Dubai and throughout the UAE. I went to interviews one after the other and eventually found work. As a result, I strongly advise you to continue doing what I did. Perhaps you will be the next lucky person. Nobody knows. Here you have it.

https://www.dubaivacanciez.com/walk-in-interview-in-dubai/
Re: . by aqibjawed96(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2023
Did you find walk in interview in Dubai 247jobsarabi ?

Visit job portals and websites: Check popular job portals and websites that specialize in listing job opportunities in Dubai. Look for sections or filters that specifically mention "walk-in interviews" or "open interviews."

Company websites: Visit the websites of companies you are interested in working for. Some companies may advertise walk-in interviews or mention upcoming recruitment events on their careers or job opportunities page.

Local classifieds and newspapers: Check local classifieds in Dubai or browse through newspapers, as some companies may advertise walk-in interviews in these mediums.

Networking and referrals: Reach out to your professional network and inquire about any upcoming walk-in interviews they might be aware of. Networking can often provide valuable insights and leads.

Social media and online groups: Join relevant job search groups or follow social media accounts that specialize in sharing job opportunities in Dubai. These platforms often share information about walk-in interviews or recruitment events.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? / Need Turnitin, Quillbot And Grammarly? / Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.