Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today (1295 Views)

Which Engineering Course Is Best To Study In Nigeria? / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / Institute Of Drilling And Petroleum Engineering Course Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please I am currently a jambite. My interest is in engineering, I am a bit confused on which one to study.. Personally I am kinda interested in mech /elect elect/mechatronics.

But I just need advice from professionals out there.. Which will be better.
i don't like civil or chemical engineering..
is studying mechatronic in Nigeria a good idea.
And which will be better between.. Elect/mech
Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by MightySparrow: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Make your choice prayerfully and pray for the best. None is better than the other in nigeria of today but your chance and time that is in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by baysan(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Electrical Engineering is the mother of all engineering courses, u cant find any engineering course without no relationship with electrical knowledge...
But i would advice to follow your passion because when the going get though, u wouldn't get fed up....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Yustash001(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Civil engineering...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Maj196(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Computer engineering. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Offpageseo70: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nice blog,I understood the topic very clearly,And want to study more like this.
Data Scientist Course
Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by collinslevi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Computer Engineering... It is ruling the world presently and will rule the world in the future
Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Hmm
You sure cuz...
Every one prefers computer science to engineering... If it was hot cake. I don't think any one will run from it.. Many believe it majorly deals with the repair of systems and related hardware devices.. something secondary school students at computer village, ikeja are doing..
collinslevi:
Computer Engineering... It is ruling the world presently and will rule the world in the future

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Icequeen94(f): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2020
You can check out the different types of engineers in Nigeria and their salary structures so you can make your decision
Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by CollinsJacob(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Am a mechatronics Engineering student, and am telling you that a hybrid course is the best you can offer yourself in the labour market now.. as a mechatronics Engineering student I can work as an electrical engineer, mechanical engineer and computer engineer interchangeably.... No stress

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by songus: 4:10am On Feb 19, 2020
CollinsJacob:
Am a mechatronics Engineering student, and am telling you that a hybrid course is the best you can offer yourself in the labour market now.. as a mechatronics Engineering student I can work as an electrical engineer, mechanical engineer and computer engineer interchangeably.... No stress
I am an Electrical Engineer of 30 years plus and i think the quote above is correct. Secondly, You can easily move from Mechatronics to Automation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. This course may not be for the Nigeria of today but definitely for the world of Today and Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
agboemma35:
Please I am currently a jambite. My interest is in engineering, I am a bit confused on which one to study.. Personally I am kinda interested in mech /elect elect/mechatronics.

But I just need advice from professionals out there.. Which will be better.
i don't like civil or chemical engineering..
is studying mechatronic in Nigeria a good idea.
And which will be better between.. Elect/mech

Civil Engineering is the most lucrative engineering in Nigeria. You don't need to get employed before you practised.
Advice from a mechanical engineer.
Re: What Is The Best Engineering Course To Study Looking At Nigeria Situation Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Icequeen94:
You can check out the different types of engineers in Nigeria and their salary structures so you can make your decision

Talking about salary structure, gas/petroleum engineers receive the highest because they most needed in the oil and gas sector but how many petroleum/gas engineers are being employed today in the oil and gas sector, is the most difficult sector to get a job in.

Salary structure isn't what he should be looking but a professional course he can practise without seeking employment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bank Sector Vs Oil & Gas Sector Vs Telecommunication Sector? / Nafdac - Information On Import Permit Urgently Needed / Nigeria Army Short Service Commission & Recruitment Forms On Sale 2012/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.