Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do You Need A Reliable And Efficient Personal Assistant? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need A Reliable And Efficient Personal Assistant? (555 Views)

Winners Golden Bet, A Reliable Bookie That Pays Your Winnings Instantly. / Do You Want to Relocate and you need a Reliable and Efficient Mover company ? / Reliable And Efficient Shipping From USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Reliable And Efficient Personal Assistant? by y2kaustin(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hello,
In case you have been searching for a personal Assistant,that will help you Alleviate,soak that pressure of activities,engagements,work on your shoulder.Search no more,you have gotten a reliable one.I am Versatile,Resourceful a hard worker,and innovative.Because,i have worked in a security consulting firm before.I am also agile and always vigilant.Am learned,i have Nine(9) years driving experience,am from Akwa ibom state,but was born in Lagos state and am currently residing in Lagos.
I have vast knowledge in virtually several sectors,am honest,a christian worshiping with The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).Am also a computer literate,am divinely endowed with knowledge.I can work with little or no supervision,i can also contain,soak that pressure and produce the desired result to your admiration.No amount of pressure or workload can sweep me off my feet,i love traveling.I can efficiently serve the said purpose for you,whenever needed.
Interested in engaging me for the task ahead?,kindly contact :Essien Austin on 08134340380 or y2kaustin@gmail.com.Hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.Thanks,
Re: Do You Need A Reliable And Efficient Personal Assistant? by 2dmax(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
Austin email maxndianaefo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Alert Pay Account / Brand Your Car Air-frsehener For Political Campaign & Xmas Gifts / Xmas Bonaza For Free Ecover Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.