Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam (549 Views)

What's Your JAMB UMTE Score / Jamb Umte 2019 Results Is Out \ Official Way To Check Your Results / JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam by ayotolapo: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pls I need help, I used wrong email address to register for my post umte exam.What would I do?
Re: Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam by Omarion9(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Open a new email with the new account and set your password.

As long as it has not been used before,any new info coming in will be accessible.
Re: Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam by ayotolapo: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pls How do I go about this?All the information about the exam and admission will go into this mail address and I don't have the password. I guess someone have registered an email address with the same user number.
Re: Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam by awokunlet: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
ayotolapo:
Pls How do I go about this?All the information about the exam and admission will go into this mail address and I don't have the password. I guess someone have registered an email address with the same user number.

I guess someone have registered an email address with the same user number. grin grin grin grin

YOU GUESSS,HOW ? IS THAT POSSIBLE?

text

password(space)thewrongemailadress

send to 55019

must be done on the phone used to register for the jamb(like the way u get your jamb profile code.

jamb will send another password to you.

IF THAT DOESNT WORK

The solution is this, search google for jamb support and CREATE TICKET with the wrong email.immediately you write that email it will display your name and welcome you,you will know the email is correct(Before u cannot change the email again if right or wrong,that is what u will use )

create ticket and tell them to help you reset the password to 12345 because u want to do change of course.write down the ticket number and check back. or go and open the wrong email address on google if you want to see their reply.
Re: Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam by ayotolapo: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for your advice,it is very useful. Can I speak to you on phone please so that I can get better explanation to it.My own phone number is 08037185177.I don't mind calling you Monday morning if you don't mind given me your phone number.
Another thing sir,pls which of the campuses of Osun state university is Law Department is located.Is it Osogbo,Okuku or Ifetedo?

Thanks
Re: Wrong Mail Address To Register For My Post Umte Exam by ayotolapo: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Hi,pls I am still waiting for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Costs Universities In Australia / Fuoye 2020 Cut Off Mark / Re: Angry Zambian Father Slapping Son For Poor Result Is Wrong!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.