Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK (2363 Views)

Can I Take A Loan From Bank Using Gold As Collateral / How Can I Get Loan From Bank Of Industry Or DBN / Save Yourself From Bank Stress.........join Koloquid Today. Click To Know More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK by bestfriday(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
good day every one , please what is the meaning of indemnity form?, last week my UBA account was debited when I was trying to withdraw. I have complain to UBA bank, still no reversal for almost a week, presently they are telling me to fill indemnity form or wait till on the 26 to get feedback again. is there any risk filling the indemnity form to get my money fast.
Re: Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK by sanny1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
ASK GOOGLE
Re: Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK by holuphisayor(m): 2:39am On Aug 12, 2019
bestfriday:
good day every one , please what is the meaning of indemnity form?, last week my UBA account was debited when I was trying to withdraw. I have complain to UBA bank, still no reversal for almost a week, presently they are telling me to fill indemnity form or wait till on the 26 to get feedback again. is there any risk filling the indemnity form to get my money fast.
How were you able to solve this?
Did you fill the form or waited for feedback?
Re: Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK by theBaGG: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
bestfriday:

Definition::::::
security or protection against a loss or other financial burden.

(1) (Reply)

Free Crypto Phone Mining Apps / The Skill You Can Learn While In Isolation / I sell RMB and provide China Alipay WeChat bank card remittance service(80.5=1¥)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.